realsexdoll.com

Inflatable dolls that are pretty sturdy

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
dolllovr23

Inflatable dolls that are pretty sturdy

Post by dolllovr23 »

I love sex dolls. I have had loads of fun with them, but it isn't long before each one sprang a leak. Does anyone recommend a pretty sturdy one that hasn't sprung a leak and has been put through some fairly abuse play? I might assume latex dolls might be more sturdy because of very few or no seams to give out. Please advise.

Void Pointer

Re: Inflatable dolls that are pretty sturdy

Post by Void Pointer »

Costly and thick: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68379
Can be made by yourself: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84971
Future research: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71700

dolladept
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolladept »

perhaps an inflatable doll made of silicone
https://www.xvideos.com/video33935445/a ... ge_boobs_3

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'll just say that I bought the Gail inflatable doll from 1am (I've named her Xiaofan), and we're coming up on our 6 months "anniversary" and she still holds her air. I sleep all night with her maybe 2 or 3 times a week and have sex (not too rough) with her as many times. I am careful to never fully inflate her, I keep her at about 80%. I do have some poly stuffing (the kind used for stuffed animals) ready to fill her when she does eventually start to leak - I've grown very fond of her - but her resilience has been a welcome surprise.

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Speaking about that cheap and simple PVC dolls.
Maybe I should simply put MORE glue on the seams. Having thicker glue layers will probably help.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Void Pointer wrote:Speaking about that cheap and simple PVC dolls.
Maybe I should simply put MORE glue on the seams. Having thicker glue layers will probably help.
Just be careful... I'm not sure how pvc glue works since I've never used it, but if it's anything like plastic model cement, it might "melt" some of the plastic where it is applied.

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

Most of the modern dolls I own I have in multiples. And I can confirm that whatever shows up is a roll of the dice on quality manufacturing. I don't mean to be so critical with pdx, agent 69 is my all time favorite, I have 6 of them. 2 came out of the box with manufacturer defects and wouldn't hold air. The 2 of other 4 have developed small seam leaks and the one I used the tunnel split. I experimented with one of the other ones by heat stretching the tunnel, adding a tunnel liner, and a soft leather skirt on the ends of the liner to prevent the insert from coming in contact with the pvc and the hard end of the abs plastic tunnel liner (shampoo bottle) she seems to be pretty bullet proof below the waist. I've replaced the hard plastic feet with lighter soft ones, and re-enforced the head to body seam. I'm not saying that the pdx babes are the most durable, but they are definitely something decent to work with. The thick vynil heat stretches like a dream in the right places.

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

My latex doll, Miranda is sturdy, having a double skin. I have to say though, I much prefer the cheaper PVC dolls despite their tendency to split. Just part of life's rich tapestry.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

DIAOSHI seems to be a Pretty Sturdy Air Doll for its price Range, I guess Higher end Air Dolls might be more sturdy, don't know, only known DIAOSHI, personally if you really want more sturdiness you would need to go TPE, or if you have the big bucks, Silicone.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Before I even breath life into my beautiful Kimmi Lovecok doll I reinforce all the seams with multiple coats of Loctite vinyl flexible adhesive. She's pretty much indestructible after that.

Dollbottom
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollbottom »

Does that really work? I might give it a try

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I sleep with Kimmi every night and I may have to breath just a little life into her about every three months to keep her firm.

Ephyxa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ephyxa »

I suggest getting a Kimmi before its discounted. The price for that quality/durability is absolutely worth it.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I know I am late to the party here - :P

I find the most sturdy to be the NANMA "NMC" made air babes from Hong Kong {that's all versions - from value line to high end} - that's for currently available models; in the past there were a great many more - but sadly the list of air babes is really down to a select few with Daio Shi running away with the market share and NMC in 2nd

For those in the good ole US of A - NMC can be found but in very limited versions - whereas in Europa the entire line is available

For the high end types - the likes of rock starlets "Kimmi luv Cock" (Extravaganza Imports) or "Natalie" (Orion Imports) - are totally awesome - these are currently the only truly high end air babes currently available - [note that Daio Shi had a 175cm super air babe] - do note that Cal Exotics has a Kendra Karson air babe that's sorta kinda high end - she's as tall as the older legacy types & she is a NMC air babe worth a look at if in the good ole US of A

For mid range air babes the market is fully stocked from NMC thru its Importers a great variety of air babes from the likes [extravaganza/ personal trainer] Europa - and Cal Exotics [USA]

Daio Shi is a major player here and in my opinion eats NMC lunch here - in that they have truly flooded the market with mid range designs with way too many options to list and are available thru so many sellers {Amazon} as just on such seller to give an idea - they sell a lot of air babes

The value line in dominated by NMC and some value line cross the line - "price wise" and looks into the mid range - there are so many options here I can't list them

So it's really up to where on the globe you live to pick from whats available - my first choice if i were picking is either Natalie or Kimmi hands down with the Daio Shi right there on the next order - :mrgreen:

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I live in the US and Kimmi is available in Canada for import. There's nothing better than cuddling up to Kimmi at night and I've had a DS silicone and Ex-Lite dolls.

INFORMATIONS