realsexdoll.com

Meet Haley! She's new Vibee Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Starchild

Meet Haley! She's new Vibee Doll

Post by Starchild »

She was flown in from France, where she was staying at https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... dolls.html
Now she lives with me, and we're quite happy together. Haley is similar to 1am type inflatables. She has a beautiful face with a full head of hair, and eyelashes too. Her body is made from a nice soft vinyl, yet durable without feeling like a car tire. I did stretch her body a bit with heat to give her some size and puff, the vinyl stretches quite nicely. Her body was a little too small for my taste.

I'm very happy with my girl from France, we'll be having having lots of fun together this summer. :wink:

ottto44

Re: Meet Haley! She's new Vibee Doll

Post by ottto44 »

She looks great! My favorite is with the beachball :) Does she have hard boobs with a soft nipple? Her tits look like a different material.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

She’s a nice looking doll Starchild, congratulations :thumbs_up:

When I was a young man, we didn’t have access to pretty inflatable dolls such as this one. I think that many of them at the time were manufactured as frat jokes or as bachelor party gag gifts, in mind. They’ve certainly come a long ways over the years. Strange when you think that it wasn’t until too long ago that we didn’t even have solid love dolls with articulating skeletons. This all changed thanks to Matt McMullen and Abyss.

This is a good time for a doll lover to be alive :glou:

Sam

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

sam treadwell wrote:She’s a nice looking doll Starchild, congratulations :thumbs_up:

When I was a young man, we didn’t have access to pretty inflatable dolls such as this one. I think that many of them at the time were manufactured as frat jokes or as bachelor party gag gifts, in mind. They’ve certainly come a long ways over the years. Strange when you think that it wasn’t until too long ago that we didn’t even have solid love dolls with articulating skeletons. This all changed thanks to Matt McMullen and Abyss.

Sam
McMullen hardly invented those. Orient Industry beat him by like 20 years.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

ottto44 wrote:She looks great! My favorite is with the beachball :) Does she have hard boobs with a soft nipple? Her tits look like a different material.
Thanks! That's one of my softer beach balls from vintage stock, it's fun combining both of them for a little playtime :wink:

Yea unfortunately her boobs are a thicker rubber material, not solid or hard though. I wish they'd just use the same material the rest of her body is made from, they'd feel great.

It snowed here today :( I can't wait to get her outdoors in the hot summer air with her beach balls for some sexy pictures :D

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

sam treadwell wrote:She’s a nice looking doll Starchild, congratulations :thumbs_up:

Sam
Thank you Sam! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I agree with sam treadwell. The inflatables that were available when I was younger were pretty horrific looking. But if there were any that looked as good as this beauty, then I would have gotten one a long time ago. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She takes my breath away.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Congratulations to your very lovely girlfriend! It seems that this french shop achieved to have some special series of dolls from Diao-Shi modified for european customers. They have more different and unique doll models. Wish you many wonderful experiences with her. (And hope to see her in some your nice pictures :-) ) Also thanks for perfect review.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome - Starchild - :thumbs_up:

Haley is a great looking - super air babe - :angel:

Like the mods you did too - :thumbs_up:

And yes - when will Spring finally come - it never stops snowing - :whistle:

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Gotta be honest, that's a cute ass inflatable doll.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Whays her pussy like?????????

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Whays her pussy like?????????
It's too tight for me, but it is soft, and it has small round bumps for texture in it. I removed the insert and threw it away, then washed out the tunnels good to get the oils out, I enjoy the vinyl sheath better. Unfortunately the oils from the insert material hardened the vinyl a bit, so I may buy some softener to restore the softness of the sheath. I wish the designers would keep those siliconish inserts separate from the dolls, as they ruin the soft vinyl. Then people would have the option to use a vinyl sleeve or the install the insert if they wish.

There are two spots on her legs where that silicone was touching while she was packaged, and it caused some small bubbling on those areas. :shakefist:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Starchild wrote:
Inflatablefun82 wrote:Whays her pussy like?????????
It's too tight for me, but it is soft, and it has small round bumps for texture in it. I removed the insert and threw it away, then washed out the tunnels good to get the oils out, I enjoy the vinyl sheath better. Unfortunately the oils from the insert material hardened the vinyl a bit, so I may buy some softener to restore the softness of the sheath. I wish the designers would keep those siliconish inserts separate from the dolls, as they ruin the soft vinyl. Then people would have the option to use a vinyl sleeve or the install the insert if they wish.

There are two spots on her legs where that silicone was touching while she was packaged, and it caused some small bubbling on those areas. :shakefist:
Can I see pictures of the pussy area without the insert please?

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

She's a beauty. It appears that she has the exact same body as my Xiaofan (different head) who I have assumed was a Diaoshi. I did buy her from 1am. Anyway I agree that these are not the inflatables from my youth. I would never have imagined feeling love for an inflatable, but these girls deserve it. My only wish is that her head could turn from side to side, otherwise she is perfect.

INFORMATIONS