realsexdoll.com

Love Doll Virgin

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dr Baz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Love Doll Virgin

Post by Dr Baz »

I have just joined the forum as I have taken the plunge and bought my first ever love doll.

Having become recently widowed and not wanting to enter a new relationship I decided a love doll was a good alternative. Only dipping my toe in the love doll world, I decided to get a vinyl doll, which I bought from Lovehoney here in the UK. The doll I bought was Kimmi which I believe has become a bit of a classic in this range of dolls. She arrived today and I must say I am extremely pleased indeed. She has a beautiful face, gorgeous boobs and suprisingly realistic pussy.

I have spent the day dressing her in various outfits and she looks stunning! As I also indulge in crossdressing I have plenty of clothes which fit her a treat. She even fits into the high heel shoes I have and stands in them no problem. I will post some pictures once I am allowed to. But I am so very pleased with her, I can see she will become more than just a love doll, but almost a girlfriend! I am glad I decided to get her and to join this forum so I can learn more about the love doll world.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Love Doll Virgin

Post by Alucard1959 »

Welcome Dr. Baz! Enjoy yourself. Browse the different categories. Ask questions. Everyone here is very helpful.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to tdf, Dr. Baz. I think you made a wise decision to enter the world of dolls trough a vinyl inflatable. They are easy to move around (and have fun with) and nowadays they are becoming so much prettier than the "party dolls" of old. And you can't beat the price. Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying Kimmi. I have a silicone doll, but I still enjoy the times I spend with my vinyl inflatable.

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

I think that you have made a good choice with Kimmie. As a full-time UK transgender, I have been infatuated with inflatable dolls for as long as I can remember. I've been having physical relations with them for around 45 years. I much prefer vinyl dolls. Yes they are becoming more attractive but in my case, I actually prefer the more traditional looking 'blow-up' appearance.

I hope that you continue having fun with doll and that your enjoyment grows and blossoms into a devotion, like so many others here. Maybe even you'll branch out and end up with a few dolls, like myself and many others.

I certainly applaud your view regarding a new relationship. Just enjoy and indulge yourself in the freedom that a doll relationship brings. You are amongst friends here.

Susan
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Dr Baz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dr Baz »

Thanks guys for the welcoming, encouraging posts.

Reading the other posts on the forum I can easily understand the enthusiasm for vinyl dolls. I had looked at the much more expensive silicone, TPE dolls but was put off, not just by the price but by issues over storage and maintenance. I thought a vinyl doll would be an inexpensive alternative. But having just spent one day with Kimmi I don't see me looking for any other type of doll. She just looks and feels so gorgeous, even more so when dressed in lingerie, dresses, skirts, blouses etc. I can see I am going to be investing a lot in dressing her! When dressed I cannot help but want to hold her and kiss her. She has brought an intimacy into my life which has been missing for so long. She will take a special part in my life from this day on.

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Wow welcome Dr baz

dolladept
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolladept »

remember the beautiful scent that comes from a new girl

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

dolladept wrote:remember the beautiful scent that comes from a new girl
Ah, yes. It is especially fun to have an inflatable girlfriend if you have a vinyl fetish: her "vinyl-ness" is extra excitement on top of the companionship and sex.

INFORMATIONS