realsexdoll.com

Kimmi hand cleaning question

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dr Baz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Kimmi hand cleaning question

Post by Dr Baz »

Having just purchased a Kimmi Lovecok doll I have a question about the best way to clean her hands. Not sure how, but even after a day they are starting to look a but grubby. I have been putting satin gloves on her hands, so maybe it's a reaction to that. I have tried simple hand wipes, but no joy. Any recommendations to how best to keep them clean.

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Kimmi hand cleaning question

Post by Unknown03 »

Interesting... the same thing is true about my inflatable doll's hands - they very quickly developed dark patches that make them look a bit dirty. I've been ignoring that, but I am curious. I wonder if it's due to oil from my skin (I like holding hands with her) or from clothes (though she's generally in pink satin pajamas). Not sure, though not too worried about it either.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Use soap and water. If it is a stain use 10% benziol peroxide zapzit for instance. Apply it and leave it on the hands not the vinyl
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dr Baz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dr Baz »

I will experiment today with using soap and water. As Autolycus, I too like to doll hands with my Kimmi and not too upset at the slightly dirty hands. But it would be nice to find and easy way to keep her in pristine condition if possible.

INFORMATIONS