www.yourdoll.com

Yourdoll review

Reviews on Your Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DirtyJohannes
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Yourdoll review

Post by DirtyJohannes »

Yourdoll.com

I had a lot of suspicion after placing my order. The website looked kinda shady, or what you would expect from a scam site. But nevertheless they were verified by this forum and had what I wanted cheap enough to warrant a purchase.

So, everything in the package was as promised. The doll looks completely like shown in the pictures etc and will be my perfect girl. The only complaint I have for now is that the vagina warmer I ordered looks kinda crappy and cheaply made and warms only from the middle. It is already a little broken on the wiring side. If you get it and plug it in, don't leave it out of sight as to not cause any fire hazards. Maybe I just yanked it out of the vagina too fast or was supposed to slowly wiggle it out. Could be my fault but

The only (minor) issue I had otherwise seemed to be the shipping time. I waited a month atleast I was told this was due to problems manufacturing the doll and that it takes a long time for it to ship because of how far away my country is (Northern Europe). The tracking number I was provided did not show any updates until the package reached Germany.

The customer service was great as well. The person I spoke with was very polite and helpful. After the order I felt like I was left in the dark so they eased my mind. They did not seem to be online on the weekends like the website claims but I could be wrong. Timeszones and all.
If you ever order from them check your spam mail, I did not notice the confirmations or anything because they were filtered as spam.

Wow this is getting long.
But yeah, in total I say it was a 8.5/10 experience. I would buy again.

Cheers, DirtyJohannes

INFORMATIONS