XYcolo.net

My first Xycolo doll (153/E + Mumu)

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My first Xycolo doll (153/E + Mumu)

Post by kanna »

I'm starting this thread to report that I've ordered a Xycolo doll. 153/E with Mumu head. I'm ordering her through Jeff from BCD. I first contacted him on April 24th. He didn't have much about Xycolo on his website, so I initially used information from Ramondoll (a Japan-only vendor with a good website) to try to specify what options I want. I decided to order on May 2nd and made the payment on May 5th. I'd missed some of the options available from Xycolo though, so there was some back&forth to get those sorted out too.

I was also initially asking for extra eyes, which they warned me about. Apparently changing the eyes for a Xycolo doll is a process that is very likely to damage her head. They're fully round instead of half rounds like most TPE dolls have. That means they won't be useful for my other dolls, so I opted against ordering extra eyes. I was quite happy to be asked about that. It shows that they do care about customer satisfaction and are proactive about it. They sold some fewer eyes as a result, so it counts for something. Easier to trust them this way.

I also initially specified the labia type, but apparently that option is no longer offered. They now offer just one type, which looks like the one I wanted to order anyway (type 2), so no problem there.

I also tried to request some special things like the built-in vagina being made to only be 12cm deep rather than the full 18cm that's in the specs and elf-ears for Mumu, but these requests were declined. I expected the less deep vagina to be doable but the elf-ears I expected to be declined :whistle: Oh well, I can live without them. For elf ears I can probably make do with some cosplay products (if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them).

I also requested her nipples and labia to be darker in color than Mumu in the photos has. My understanding is that they accepted this request, so I expect she'll have similarly colored nipples and labia as Xycolo's 163cm body has in promotional pictures. This is what I sent them for color reference:

For makeup, they only had options for some heads. I did specify I'd prefer her to look like she had only very light makeup, but it remains to be seen what they will create for me. They made no comment on that.

Here's what I specified in my order:
Colored text is just me explaining the option to you readers here, wasn't part of my order.
Head: #12 Mumu
Makeup: Looks like this is only for heads #3 or #5. I'd prefer a natural look, that I makeup myself with normal makeup tools when needed. But I can live with Mumu as shown in the gallery pictures.
Body: C (153 Large Breasts)
Skin Color: Pale Pink (This is the skin tone labeled white in some places)
Skeleton: tight
Hair: long blonde wig (like in Mumu's photo)
Eyebrows: painted
Eyelashes: glued
Eye color: violet
Pubic hair: none
Finger nails: Natural
Toe nails: Natural
Love Hole: Built-in
Foot support for standing: Metal
Back support for standing: none.
On May 21st, Jeff sent me a message informing me that my doll will be ready in two weeks and shortly after that asked me for order specifics again. Apparently his contact person changed and he had to do some "paper"work again. Or maybe just reconfirm the order. I'm not quite sure what was up there, but he was happy after I forwarded him a copy of the earlier email with the above specs, so it's all good, I suppose. That was 5 days ago as of this writing and I'm now distracting myself from the building excitement by starting this thread today.

Apparently two weeks is how long it should usually take from placing the order to the doll being ready. I just happened to order during a time when Xycolo was reorganizing or something like that. Shortly after that, I noticed xycolo.net was offline too and I had to look for a new link to put into my sig so curious people can look at photos of the doll I ordered. I'm replacing that link with a link to this thread now, though, so I'll upload the photos here too. For naked photos, see dollstudio's blog post about her.

So, why did I choose Xycolo? Last december, when Kanna's finger wires started detaching from the hand plate, I decided that my next doll will have finger bones. At the time the options were quite limited and Xycolo was one of them. I liked their openness in that they provided good photos of their skeleton. They also offered both a head and a body that I could consider buying. It's rare for a manufacturer to have a combination I could really consider. So, I had been staring at the below photos of 153/E + Mumu for quite a while already. Enough that I became ok even with her breast size, which I initially felt were slightly too big. :whistle: (The 153/AA has too small breasts. They're very beautiful, yes, but too small. I'm not buying her just to look at her, you know. :wink: Plus, I'd already decided I want C or D cup for my next doll. I decided that 153/E is close enough.)

Well, I guess this is enough for now. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
detail-mumu-C-1-01.jpg
detail-mumu-C-1-01.jpg (382.28 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
detail-mumu-C-1-02.jpg
detail-mumu-C-1-02.jpg (189.83 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
detail-mumu-C-1-03.jpg
detail-mumu-C-1-03.jpg (497.76 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
detail-mumu-C-1-04.jpg
detail-mumu-C-1-04.jpg (422.88 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
detail-mumu-C-1-05.jpg
detail-mumu-C-1-05.jpg (453.35 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

HornedPear

Re: My first Xycolo doll (153/E + Mumu)

Post by HornedPear »

Thanks for starting the thread, that is some useful information. I'm glad to hear that manufacturing is only expected to take two week in general, that's quite fast for such a high end product.

Can't wait to hear what you think of her when she arrives.

xseria

Post by xseria »

Ya did good kanna, ya did good. You’ve gone and ordered a cutie for sure.
>Tell your world_

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Very nice!! can't wait for you to get her!! Looks like a cutie! Too many cuties so little time and money!! =)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Congratulations again kanna :D I am so excited for you and have already subscribed to this thread as I want to catch every update as it happens. She really does look gorgeous. I took a peek at the 153/AA and I think her breasts might actually be a touch too small for me, which is saying something ;) I'm sorry they couldn't accommodate all of your special requests...she's going to be a very special doll anyway. I've been looking at Xycolo's promo pictures and they really take care to pose their hands in interesting ways which clearly show the power of the jointed fingers. Hang in there...I think it's very likely that the wait will be worth it!!

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Kanna!

It’s glad to know you on TDF, thank you for your sharing the thread of your order. Please allow me to introduce my self and then reply you in order( with numbers).

My name is Monica, I am the sales representative of XYcolo working in China. I just recently take in charge of management of TDF forum. Before me there was no full-time stuff to operate our forum, so sorry that caused you some inconvenience, not being able to reply you timely. From now on, if you have any questions, you can PM me, or write me email.

1. In respect of eyes, till now we have 6 colors of eyes, I will show pictures later, you finally chose the violet one for your Mumu, it is a fascinating color, you will like it.

2. Now we only have built-in type vagina, it is an upgrade to the previous “separated vagina”; the depth is around 13-15cm.

3. In respect of the customized “elf ears” and “ depth of vagina”, theoretically it is possible. But we have to make the new module for the new design. So you can imagine the self-cost is really very high. That’s why some customer requires a total CUSTOMIZED body or head, but the cost startles them. Maybe in the future we will try to make new module considering your suggestions and taste, after all, your needs are also typical, representing the needs of many customers.

4. Regarding the “nipples and labia to be darker as shown in the photo has”, I have placed your order to our production department with your specific demand, as we communicated through BCD Jeff, we will try to make our best to make it as similar as possible to the picture you showed.( actually it is also our body).

5. Regarding the make up, Mumu is designed to be with a light make up, and we will try to make the make up even lighter as you required. In XYcolo are working the first-level make-up artists.

6. Your order was processed by me, because it was my first time to contact with JEFF BCD, so I need to confirm back&forth. Sorry for causing you inconvenience. Next order will be processed more smoothly.

7. Our website http://www.xycolo.net is under reconstruction. Please give us some time, will show you something new. During that time, if anyone has any questions about XYcolo, please get back to vendors or to me.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

XYcolo eyes.
Attachments
眼睛 2.jpg
眼睛 2.jpg (32.14 KiB) Viewed 11654 times
眼睛 1.jpg
眼睛 1.jpg (44.61 KiB) Viewed 11654 times
6 eye colors.jpg
6 eye colors.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 11654 times

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

HornedPear wrote:Can't wait to hear what you think of her when she arrives.
Fr0stByte wrote:Very nice!! can't wait for you to get her!! Looks like a cutie! Too many cuties so little time and money!! =)
Haha, me too :lol:
And, yes, I was just chuckling to myself about the total cost of what I revised my signature's wishlist to contain. :whistle:
notaflyingtoy wrote:Hang in there...I think it's very likely that the wait will be worth it!!
I'm doing my best to stay inside my skin :lol:
XYcolo wrote:Hi Kanna!

It’s glad to know you on TDF, thank you for your sharing the thread of your order. Please allow me to introduce my self and then reply you in order( with numbers).

My name is Monica, I am the sales representative of XYcolo working in China. I just recently take in charge of management of TDF forum. Before me there was no full-time stuff to operate our forum, so sorry that caused you some inconvenience, not being able to reply you timely. From now on, if you have any questions, you can PM me, or write me email.
Hello Monica,

I'm very happy to see someone from Xycolo participate in this thread :)
XYcolo wrote:1. In respect of eyes, till now we have 6 colors of eyes, I will show pictures later, you finally chose the violet one for your Mumu, it is a fascinating color, you will like it.
Dark violet always been my favourite eye color when I've been designing virtual chacters in games, so I was happy to see these eyes available. Especially as the brightness looks to be just right as well.
XYcolo wrote:2. Now we only have built-in type vagina, it is an upgrade to the previous “separated vagina”; the depth is around 13-15cm.
Please let the people responsible for xycolo.jp know that their specs sheet is not quite up to date. It says 18cm for vagina and 17cm for anus. https://xycolo.jp/product/mumu-153/#measurement
However, that's less deep than I was expecting, which I'm already quite happy about.

Does this also mean that you're not offering an insert version (or "separated vagina" as you expressed it) anymore?
XYcolo wrote:3. In respect of the customized “elf ears” and “ depth of vagina”, theoretically it is possible. But we have to make the new module for the new design. So you can imagine the self-cost is really very high. That’s why some customer requires a total CUSTOMIZED body or head, but the cost startles them. Maybe in the future we will try to make new module considering your suggestions and taste, after all, your needs are also typical, representing the needs of many customers.
My primary concern with the ears would be the skin tone match and overall quality, so it'd be preferable to get them from you, even if they're not a permanent part of the head but detachable, but I understand if that's not something you can provide at this time. I think long elf- ears would match well with Mumu's facial features.

But I might try to approach a manufacturer about creating a fully custom head in the future. Yes, I'm aware that that'll probably cost more than I'm paying for this whole doll.
XYcolo wrote:4. Regarding the “nipples and labia to be darker as shown in the photo has”, I have placed your order to our production department with your specific demand, as we communicated through BCD Jeff, we will try to make our best to make it as similar as possible to the picture you showed.( actually it is also our body).

5. Regarding the make up, Mumu is designed to be with a light make up, and we will try to make the make up even lighter as you required. In XYcolo are working the first-level make-up artists.
Thank you. It's great to have confirmation about this. :angel:
Dolls:

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Oh, Monica, since you're here, what can you tell me about the tools required to repair the doll I've ordered? I know many silicone dolls can be repaired with standard silicone adhesives when they inevitably get a tear somewhere, but I also know that some manufacturers use a type of silicon that is not compatible with those. Is this the case with with the silicone your company uses? If so, where would I get the adhesive for repairs?
Dolls:

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

kanna wrote:I also tried to request some special things like the built-in vagina being made to only be 12cm deep rather than the full 18cm
Why are you interested in this option? I understand 18cm is more than most men would need, myself included, but why ask for less depth? Is it just because it would be easier to clean?

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

HornedPear wrote:Why are you interested in this option? I understand 18cm is more than most men would need, myself included, but why ask for less depth? Is it just because it would be easier to clean?
Easier cleaning... or rather, easier to check the result of the cleaning and drying is a big part of it, but there's also that at least with onaholes, I've always liked being able to hit the end of the tunnel. So, if you can get the tunnel to be just the right length, that could happen with a doll too.
Dolls:

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

kanna wrote:
HornedPear wrote:Can't wait to hear what you think of her when she arrives.
Fr0stByte wrote:Very nice!! can't wait for you to get her!! Looks like a cutie! Too many cuties so little time and money!! =)
Haha, me too :lol:
And, yes, I was just chuckling to myself about the total cost of what I revised my signature's wishlist to contain. :whistle:
notaflyingtoy wrote:Hang in there...I think it's very likely that the wait will be worth it!!
I'm doing my best to stay inside my skin :lol:
XYcolo wrote:Hi Kanna!

Hello Monica,

I'm very happy to see someone from Xycolo participate in this thread :)
XYcolo wrote:1. In respect of eyes, till now we have 6 colors of eyes, I will show pictures later, you finally chose the violet one for your Mumu, it is a fascinating color, you will like it.
Dark violet always been my favourite eye color when I've been designing virtual chacters in games, so I was happy to see these eyes available. Especially as the brightness looks to be just right as well.
XYcolo wrote:2. Now we only have built-in type vagina, it is an upgrade to the previous “separated vagina”; the depth is around 13-15cm.
Please let the people responsible for xycolo.jp know that their specs sheet is not quite up to date. It says 18cm for vagina and 17cm for anus. https://xycolo.jp/product/mumu-153/#measurement
However, that's less deep than I was expecting, which I'm already quite happy about.

Does this also mean that you're not offering an insert version (or "separated vagina" as you expressed it) anymore?
XYcolo wrote:3. In respect of the customized “elf ears” and “ depth of vagina”, theoretically it is possible. But we have to make the new module for the new design. So you can imagine the self-cost is really very high. That’s why some customer requires a total CUSTOMIZED body or head, but the cost startles them. Maybe in the future we will try to make new module considering your suggestions and taste, after all, your needs are also typical, representing the needs of many customers.
My primary concern with the ears would be the skin tone match and overall quality, so it'd be preferable to get them from you, even if they're not a permanent part of the head but detachable, but I understand if that's not something you can provide at this time. I think long elf- ears would match well with Mumu's facial features.

But I might try to approach a manufacturer about creating a fully custom head in the future. Yes, I'm aware that that'll probably cost more than I'm paying for this whole doll.
XYcolo wrote:4. Regarding the “nipples and labia to be darker as shown in the photo has”, I have placed your order to our production department with your specific demand, as we communicated through BCD Jeff, we will try to make our best to make it as similar as possible to the picture you showed.( actually it is also our body).

Thank you. It's great to have confirmation about this. :angel:

Hi Kanna,

1. about the depth of vagina and anus, because it is not a straight hole, and everyone's measurement approach is different, so there might be some error.

2. About the vagina type, sorry maybe I made you misunderstood. Both the "built-in" type and " separated type" are on sale. But the acquiescent one is " built-in" type.
I will show you pictures of " separate type".

3. About the ears, If Mumu can gain your appreciation and pampering when she arrives to you, you will come to us for the possible "customized head". We have rich experience in custom-made silicone doll head+body. We will not let you down.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

XYcolo vagina "separated type" structure.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (758.31 KiB) Viewed 11510 times
second step
second step
2.jpg (371.97 KiB) Viewed 11513 times
First step
First step
1.jpg (661.82 KiB) Viewed 11513 times

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Thank you for the answer.
XYcolo wrote:1. about the depth of vagina and anus, because it is not a straight hole, and everyone's measurement approach is different, so there might be some error.
I think the only thing people want this measurement for is to know how long of a penis will fit fully inside her, so I'd suggest measuring the depth by taking a long flexible but firm dildo, pushing it in as deep as it'll go and then pulling it out, straightening it and measuring the length of the part that fit inside. You could even provide a video of this to give people a concrete understanding of what that number means. You could also use it to demonstrate how thick of a penis can fit inside, as that seems to be a problem for some people as well.

Sharing that video on this forum is probably against the rules, though, due to rule 1 as that forbids photos of anything inserted into doll's vagina, anus or mouth. Although, perhaps an exception could be made for this purpose? Well, that's up to the forum administrators to decide. But even if it can't be posted here, your vendors would be able to host it on their websites.
XYcolo wrote:2. About the vagina type, sorry maybe I made you misunderstood. Both the "built-in" type and " separated type" are on sale. But the acquiescent one is " built-in" type.
I will show you pictures of " separate type".
That's quite different from what Sandro from Dollstudio posted when he first introduced you here. What happened to the other design? It looked quite promising. See this post to understand what I mean. Those photos are also still up on Dollstudio's website. Please let Sandro know if that's not what you're offering today.

I hope the skeleton, at least, matches the pictures I've seen because those are really all over the place. Many vendors are showing these pictures on their websites, including Chinese and Japanese vendors.
XYcolo wrote:3. About the ears, If Mumu can gain your appreciation and pampering when she arrives to you, you will come to us for the possible "customized head". We have rich experience in custom-made silicone doll head+body. We will not let you down.
I'll be in contact if/when I decide to move forward with that.
Dolls:

INFORMATIONS