Starpery.com

idea for a lighter doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

idea for a lighter doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

since they with the exception of one doll company make latex rubber dolls , one could buy something similar to this and use fiber fill to stuff it . the doll would still be full size and light weight . their may be some cheaper ones out their i just ran across this web site first . these are male to female cross dresser skins .
https://www.transformation.co.uk/instan ... y-suit.htm

i have also mentioned using the flex material spandex full body suits and use the liquid skin after stuffing the suit with fiberfill for shape , painting the whole suite it would later dry and look like skin .

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: idea for a lighter doll

Post by Unknown03 »

I stuffed my vinyl inflatable doll which is probably similar to what you are describing. I do wish I could get rid of the seams but otherwise I'm very happy with her. Smooth latex skin would feel nice, though!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: idea for a lighter doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

autolycus yes, i have done the same in the past do and it does make the doll very lightweight which is a very good thing , the only reason i showed the above link was that these doll skins look more realistic . so would be nice if more (and cheaper ones in cost ) could be used to stuff to create lightweight dolls . no other company but french poupees make one dip dolls any more , i am not a fan of the new seamed latex dolls that are made now in other countries . i don't like the seams .
i wish some chinese companies would make one piece doll skins one dip,

INFORMATIONS