Starpery.com

Poor mans doll cleaning and drying

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MourningWood

Poor mans doll cleaning and drying

Post by MourningWood »

Thought I’d share how I clean my dolls holes as it’s pretty quick and cheap to do.

I use a pressure spray bottle from the dollar store with a tube added to it. Fill it with a cleaning mixture and blast it into the holes holding a cup underneath to catch the runoff. I use a tiny bottle brush for deeper cleaning.
IMG_4602.jpeg
IMG_4602.jpeg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 734 times
To dry, I use an air pump from my weed vaporizer but a cheap fish air pump is the same thing. Got a T connector to split the air, and attached a fish bubble rod. Insert into both holes and voila dry holes.
IMG_4606.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 734 times
IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4607.jpeg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 734 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Poor mans doll cleaning and drying

Post by Wheezer »

Interesting cleaning application, well done.

However before doing too much aggressive twat blasting, search a bit for TPE BALL on TDF.
Many doll have a loose or missing sealing ball at the base of the vagina. It's either missing or not well installed during manufacturing. :(
A big old blast into her love tunnel might shoot water INTO her, leading to skeleton rust and other problems. :shakefist:

Not saying it will happen, but just heads up to be careful and check she is sealed before the big squirt.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

TheCh0senOne

Post by TheCh0senOne »

Ty for this guide, I'll need it for my new doll (which has left me little budget left for accessories/maintenance items) :P

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

And get one of these. Not that expensive and works really well. Just got mine in on Friday.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C4V5LWWL?ps ... ct_details

masquerade75
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by masquerade75 »

I always wondered how long does it take air pumps to dry out holes that are somewhat loosely seal by the flesh around the tubing. Circulation isn't that great.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Are those silicone tubes? And will silicore react negative with TPE

INFORMATIONS