Starpery.com

almost human a.i. for use with adult dolls ??

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

almost human a.i. for use with adult dolls ??

Post by timetraveler1 »

i don't know how many people here have heard of this almost human a.i. but it's very nice . would be nice to use with a bluetooth wireless speaker in a doll . and use voice recognition .
:D :glou: :glou:
here is the link .
https://almosthuman.ai/?playlist=60478ea&video=ab5c7ae

LatexLadyLover

Re: almost human a.i. for use with adult dolls ??

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Is this anything like Replika?

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

I wonder if this would include nsfw content?

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

With technology like deepfaking, I've posted several videos using the technology in the Eye Candy forum, along with using local large language models like Llama and gaming technology like Real Engine and Unity the ability to transform your own doll into something much more vivid and realistic is possible than almosthuman. We're talking about animating your doll in real-time using a gaming engine where it can immerse itself through AR glasses or in VR, you will be able to literally dance with your doll in your living room...

Below is a deep fake of one of my dolls, Julie:

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

timetraveler1 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:13 pm i don't know how many people here have heard of this almost human a.i. but it's very nice . would be nice to use with a bluetooth wireless speaker in a doll . and use voice recognition .
:D :glou: :glou:
here is the link .
https://almosthuman.ai/?playlist=60478ea&video=ab5c7ae
Watch this video, cause what's shown is the ability to do what I was talking about, transform your doll into a 3D mesh character that can be animated in Unreal Engine, with facial expressions!
This pretty much puts almosthuman at the back of the bus in terms of features and capabilities.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

good find , very interesting .

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Here's another tutorial on scanning in a model, like your doll, and turning it into a 3D mesh.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Fascinating, and good stuff.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

This chatbot does work and as the title states it's all uncensored you can talk about any subject.

It's a breeze to install, I had zero problems!

As I said before, integrating this kind of technology into a virtualize sexbot is going to be interesting.
I mean imagine you're in a resturant and have those AR RealX type glasses and a virtualization of your doll
is right in front of you where you can talk to her/him. Where the glasses camera can see what you're eating
identify it and your bot can comment on your food, even look over the menu and make suggestions cause it
knows what you'd like or haven't tried but did a quick look to see the reviews on the dish.

I mean we're talking about a real virtual girl friend, not some crap like Replika or other crap apps, and that's
inclusive of Realbotix's solution as well. And this works for any doll!!!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

frankinstien , thanks for the link will check it out when i have time . although you are mentioning virtual girlfriend , it sounds like this would be great using with a doll if you can use bluetooth speaker in or near your doll. i do notice on the website of you are using the off line one it requires 16gb memory , that's a lot, i actually have 12gb and it may not be enough , of course if you can use the browser version and have voice recognition and bluetooth you could use it that way to . would be interesting if the a,i, could be asked to play or make moaning sounds etc. from a link clip for a doll system.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

But we can't install it in our phones?

INFORMATIONS