Starpery.com

how to make a home made sex doll link

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

how to make a home made sex doll link

Post by timetraveler1 »

this is "NOT" my invention, many people have asked how to make dolls for personal use or maybe even re selling them .
some have seen this website others may not have but it shows step by step ways of making a home made doll any shape you want .
he does this with silicon etc. many common easy to get materials . I think with a talented person dolls could be made even better looking then whats on the site , even create tan lines . :D if you are interested i suggest you do like i did . use pic pic or something similar and take screen pics of each step and save them in a file on your pc and back that up on a cdr , dvd , or sd card etc. the reason why is , who knows when a website no longer works or is taken down .
http://www.makerealsextoys.com

go to the top list in red squares to silicone dolls (in the list) for the instructions for how to build your own doll.

stapafurdio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: how to make a home made sex doll link

Post by stapafurdio »

Yeah, invaluable resource. Made a lot of experiments based on the information there.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Just don't make a doll like this:

That's the creepiest looking thing that I've ever seen! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yah Baby!
Attachments
sexy annabelle.jpg
sexy annabelle.jpg (132.03 KiB) Viewed 2269 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

lmao!

freezenator

Post by freezenator »

I remember this website. Was looking for links about making a doll like RealDoll around 2009 - 2010 (forgot exactly what year it was). Boy did a lot of things have changed! With technologies such as 3D printing, and whoever knows how many doll companies have been started (mostly in China, such as WM, 6YE, and etc.), I now find that not only is this website is obsolete for new doll makers, but personally I find them a little creepy and unsettling. At the time, I thought it was clever and ingenious, but technology has changed so much that I have found my own path in manufacturing.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I was going to make a buttplug. I bought 6 tubes of caulk, but was still short so I gave up on the project. :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

rubherkitty wrote:I was going to make a buttplug. I bought 6 tubes of caulk, but was still short so I gave up on the project. :lol:
Damn! That would have been one big ass butt plug! 8O :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ahh... takes me back to my younger days. Amazing what a horny teenager can Macgyver.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS