Starpery.com

New TPE love hole DIY?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
jonaspersson122

New TPE love hole DIY?

Post by jonaspersson122 »

As you might know many (TPE) dolls have their "love openings" at anatomically incorrect places, so how about if we made new holes in the correct places ourselves? An idea on how to make a new anus is to stick in a warm soldering iron deep somewhere between the buttocks. Hey presto, a new hole! :)

What do you think, is that even possible? I should mention I know nothing about TPE...

(The exterior of the anus would have to be sculpted too somehow, to make it look realistic, and the old one sealed shut)
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New TPE love hole DIY?

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

In a very crude description that is exactly how it’s done.
TPE is somewhat easy to work with once you get the hang of it.
Best way to learn is;

Research here on the subject.

Get a proper respirator. (auto painting type) seriously important!

Adjustable temp soldering iron and hot air rework station.

Cheap doll to go nuts on. used is perfect for this as well.

If you have a bit of artistic skill you will in no time master it.

Average Joe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Average Joe »

Working with TPE is more like styrofoam than silicone or even latex. It melts and flows quite easily, or dissolves and disappears in solvent. Making a hole would be easy but making one with texture like from the factory would be tough. Adding an insert into the new hold would be the route I'd take.

SN162A085T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SN162A085T »

It's not that tough. First, don't go digging new holes without filling in the old ones. Get them clean and dry, heat up some tpe in the oven 360 degrees for one hour, keep it covered. Position your doll upside down and poor. Of course being a well-ventilated space with a respirator if you're going to attempt this. When boring the new orifice, start skinny, something the size of a marker, then you can use a gynecologist scepter to spread the opening and carve your texture. Pro tip, match the curve of your junk. Whether you're straight like a pencil or curved like a banana keep that in mind. And if you like pressure on the tip don't go to these. Personally that's not my style, I prefer a small cavity at the deepest point for my deposits.
Doll Enthusiast, Creator, Distrupter Since 2013. - Meet Eve:

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

I was wondering why they place the part at an awkward spot. It looks like it wasn't just mine. It gets you in an uncomfortable position, making sessions difficult. I wonder if there is a reason for that.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah nowadays its seems some brand/model is occasionally almost correct, tho it still seems to me at least 8/10 are not, with lots of them REALLY not with the typical anus opening being where the pussy should be. There's also tons of gals which would be perfect if they 'enlarged' the pussy to include the anus...People on her have been begging for 'no anus = proper pussy' but I've jet to see the first one. When looking for a new doll, I always just click away the ones with very obv. misplacement. If everyone does that (considers this shit wont do) one day 'they' would have to change this to get sells. Problem is, allot of folk dont seem to care, and do buy those dolls sitll.

So yeah placement is still most commonly off. Why this is: the above, and also same reason why skeletons are still rudimentary and heads suck at oral; they sell enough, so most dont look for innovations. Newer brands just copy past. One day tho, some (western) manu. will come up with a '50kg' doll weighing only 35kg maybe, with correct placement, proper skeleton, made to last; it'll be more expensive, it'll also gain market share in no time.

The whole making a new opening is interesting tho; might get down to it one day myself too. Thinking of the insert route as detailed by someone above. Jet to see some pics of that tho, so if anyone has those; feel free to share to give visual idea :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

avante wrote:So yeah placement is still most commonly off. Why this is: the above, and also same reason why skeletons are still rudimentary and heads suck at oral; they sell enough, so most dont look for innovations. Newer brands just copy past. One day tho, some (western) manu. will come up with a '50kg' doll weighing only 35kg maybe, with correct placement, proper skeleton, made to last; it'll be more expensive, it'll also gain market share in no time.
So why haven't they done it yet hmmm? Careful making sweeping statements based on no fact which also criticize another major race..

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Would be interesting of seeing a video of someone working out TPE that way ... melting, forming, manipulating ... if anyone has something somewhere. Please post it here! :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Maviarab wrote:
avante wrote:So yeah placement is still most commonly off. Why this is: the above, and also same reason why skeletons are still rudimentary and heads suck at oral; they sell enough, so most dont look for innovations. Newer brands just copy past. One day tho, some (western) manu. will come up with a '50kg' doll weighing only 35kg maybe, with correct placement, proper skeleton, made to last; it'll be more expensive, it'll also gain market share in no time.
So why haven't they done it yet hmmm? Careful making sweeping statements based on no fact which also criticize another major race..
Well okey, reading back you are right; please let me retract some of that: I did not mean it racist anyways (like they cannot, but western people can; anyone could in fact). Just the business mindstate of eastern people (I've had personal experiences with) seems to be somewhat different than what I'm used to. Regardless of that part tho, it does sure seems to me there is lots of room for improvement; I'm sure allot of folk would at least agree on that. It's a bit ridiculous right, that we're in a topic about making new love holes, cuz the placement is that much off.

So some improvement would be rather easy like better hand design or oral, but they are still the same as years ago (even tho every one knows they're mediocre at best) that tells me something about the business model. So yeah why havent they changed these things? My guess is 'they' already are making major profit, no one (company) feels the need to really improve. It's not a question of 'how' more of 'why' to improve. And I understand that, just hoping one day some company will compete not on price and looks but actual 'doll handling/durability aspects'.

Sure, the weight thing is probably harder, but surely there are options...sorry I am just bothered with limited innovations in this branche, and hoping some company will stand out and make leaps. Actually I typed 'western' cuz the whole copy-paste thing I feel like needs to stop, and allot of the current brands look similar and seem to use same factories/basics (like skeleton). Could not give a rats ass where that company (production) is from, shit I actually hope China since that way I could still afford it ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

Babel99 wrote:Would be interesting of seeing a video of someone working out TPE that way ... melting, forming, manipulating ... if anyone has something somewhere. Please post it here! :)
I know Mischka (spelling?) does this in one of his videos on TPE-repair. He likens it to shaping hot wax. He uses a soldering iron set to about 100 degrees Celsius IIRC.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

INFORMATIONS