Starpery.com

I need your help!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: I need your help!

Post by rubherkitty »

:fadein:
Attachments
RoboDom.jpg
RoboDom.jpg (53.33 KiB) Viewed 492 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

SexMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SexMaster »

rubherkitty wrote:
SexMaster wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:If you can build the doll yourself in a workshop and sell for under $10K, go for it.
If you have to subcontract the work out to 10 different shops to make a doll, forget about it.
Hi, Rubherkitty, how are you?
First of all I would like to thank you for your attention, your kindness, so thank you.

So you'd pay up to $ 10,000 for a workout doll that would boost your sexual performance, right?

And for how much would you be willing to pay for the monthly subscription?

Now I was curious, why did you say that making the doll by mediating parts of work in 10 different places would be a problem? It seems to me that you've had some kind of experience building dolls, can you give me details of your experience?
I actually plan to build my own doll all by myself so have no plans to buy one.

I've been studying making dolls since I joined 6+ yrs ago. Many 100's of hours digging for doll skeleton designs and manufacturing secrets divulged on here. Same with videos on Youtube about dolls, cast resins and silicone, mold making. I already have a fabrication and machine shop. Been sculpting, casting, etc for awhile now. Maybe this summer I can buy a trailer or container to set up a doll shop in.

And have you ever made any dolls? Is the quality the same as any other in the market?

Maybe we can do business, would it interest you?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

SexMaster wrote: And have you ever made any dolls? Is the quality the same as any other in the market?

Maybe we can do business, would it interest you?
I manufactured several non doll related products I sell on the net. Have made some doll production test. I'm sure I can produce a top quality doll.

I'm not able to start production anytime soon and would rather start out with a small production schedule. Probably produce 10 - 20 custom dolls per year. Eventually move into animatronics and AI.
But this is several years in the making and what you propose is too far advanced for me.

Best wishes on your project! :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

SN162A085T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SN162A085T »

As a self-proclaimed expert in artificial intelligence, engineering, and business, here's what you need. 50m in funding, 10 years for R&D, and a whole lot of luck.

No joke, the reason being is there is about 10 or so major Technologies behind a fully functioning autonomous being and none of them are even close to being perfected. Here's the short list of things you will need to develop and perfect that currently do not exist for a human style AI interface

- fluid natural speech synthesis
- Real time natural language processing
- Real time Multi-point Optical recognition
- Silent, powerful, small, actuators to simulate organic muscle movement
- Improved tissue development more flexible than tpe and more durable than silicone
- Improved power storage device with higher density and light design than lithium ion
Doll Enthusiast, Creator, Distrupter Since 2013. - Meet Eve:

INFORMATIONS