Starpery.com

In regards to variaty in dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Onlyjustme

In regards to variaty in dolls

Post by Onlyjustme »

Hello dear readers,

I have now for a long time been looking for more different dolls but almost without luck.
What i have found so far that i like is the elf styled dolls, but these are only a regular doll with special hair and long ears ( sometimes eyes and face is different also ).
what i would love to see is for example:

1: A demon/alien/xenomorph styled doll in a variary of colors and with horns and with a tail and vampire like teeth
2: A robot / android styled doll ( dont have many suggestions here )
3: A humanoid/scale/ dragonish styled doll ( small wings would be perfect but really hard to implement i guess ) with horns, a tail, many different colors, scales of some sorts, dragon like feet and features ( something like Shyvana from League of legends in her human form )
4: A Draenei doll with horns and a small tail
5: Felineish doll with whiskers perhaps?

All these would ( for me atleast ) be female, come in a 3-4 colors, have a special designed head and body and not just colored with different eyes and hair, 140-185 in height because 140 would be good for people that want to have a doll that is easy to move and store away and the big dolls for a more "realistic" doll because these above mentioned ideas naturally are big in the world they come from for example the dreanei is about 2 meters tall in the game but that would be too big for a doll ofcourse.

if anyone know of any dolls that reasemble anything like the above 5 ideas or a developer/dollmaker that would work on this then i would love to hear from you !!

/onlyjustme

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: In regards to variaty in dolls

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Onlyjustme wrote:Hello dear readers,

I have now for a long time been looking for more different dolls but almost without luck.
What i have found so far that i like is the elf styled dolls, but these are only a regular doll with special hair and long ears ( sometimes eyes and face is different also ).
what i would love to see is for example:

1: A demon/alien/xenomorph styled doll in a variary of colors and with horns and with a tail and vampire like teeth
2: A robot / android styled doll ( dont have many suggestions here )
3: A humanoid/scale/ dragonish styled doll ( small wings would be perfect but really hard to implement i guess ) with horns, a tail, many different colors, scales of some sorts, dragon like feet and features ( something like Shyvana from League of legends in her human form )
4: A Draenei doll with horns and a small tail
5: Felineish doll with whiskers perhaps?

All these would ( for me atleast ) be female, come in a 3-4 colors, have a special designed head and body and not just colored with different eyes and hair, 140-185 in height because 140 would be good for people that want to have a doll that is easy to move and store away and the big dolls for a more "realistic" doll because these above mentioned ideas naturally are big in the world they come from for example the dreanei is about 2 meters tall in the game but that would be too big for a doll ofcourse.

if anyone know of any dolls that reasemble anything like the above 5 ideas or a developer/dollmaker that would work on this then i would love to hear from you !!

/onlyjustme
lilith___welcome_to_hell_.png
lilith___welcome_to_hell_.png (4.62 MiB) Viewed 1796 times
:D Welcome new member, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG (130.52 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Lily

[/color][/size][/b]
F15362992467121.jpg
F15362992467121.jpg (123.81 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Onlyjustme

Post by Onlyjustme »

Thanks for the links provided for newcommers.
I am still curious about my questions and find the pictures interesting

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Wow, Lily, tough customer right there, he gets a personal welcome from one of the most extreme gals in the Doll realm, and he still is not happy :whistle:

Ok, I happen to know a bloke that is the Custom Doll king :whistle: , but he is waiting for others to chime in first.

Community...Proceed!

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Very little fantasy dolls been made on a standard production offering. 99% of dolls are plain human type. There have been a few custom dolls made of silicone. Silicone will hold pigment color and paint better than TPE. Most import dolls are TPE and less expensive.

Fantasy dolls have been on the increase though. Someone is offering a cat head.
Here's a nice Vampire doll. viewtopic.php?f=386&t=91890&hilit=vampire
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Check out Sanhui for custom skincolor and finishing. It's an option for an additional cost of course, but well worth the results. This was one of last years fun trends, as people ordered Elf/demon-dolls in all kinds of colors. This is colored silicone and pigmented colored details btw, not something that will fade away after a few washes. They also offer elf-heads for their 118cm "Elfie" doll and the 156-168cm series, unfortunately not the 145 yet, as far as I know. Hope to see more this year!
BE1820A8-EF38-41E9-9C68-AF118DC5D13C.jpeg
BE1820A8-EF38-41E9-9C68-AF118DC5D13C.jpeg (688.59 KiB) Viewed 1717 times

Most brands have at least one elf-head available, some with realistic faces and some with more fantasy/cartoony characteristics. Other than some more anime-styled heads I haven't really seen any other fantasy/alien/cyborg/beast-styled heads, with the exception of some custom made ones, but which will cost you a lot of extra money. Not sure which manufacturers still offer this option. Yea there's also the vampire-head as mentioned above, but I'll put that one in the "cartoony" category :P

As for more unique body types there are again some more cartoony-styled ones with exaggerated shapes and measurements, if that is your cup of tea. But unfortunately no one have really dared to seriously go for the alien/cyborg/beast-themes yet, probably because the market is still considered so small. One exception I can think of is the triple-boobed doll by Doll Forever, from the movie Total Recall.
3-boobs-sex-doll-03.jpg
3-boobs-sex-doll-03.jpg (132.54 KiB) Viewed 1716 times

You can however come a long way with various accessories, clothes, and makeup for a regular "human" doll. Check out cosplayers for inspiration. Ears, tails, wings, horns, eyes, teeth, etc can easily be added by youself. Also custom bodysuits has become very popular within cosplay lately which can be tailored for specific body types, have custom printed looks, and zippers in all the right places (if you know what I mean, lol). Check out Arachnid Studios for example.

I guess DS Dolls upcoming robot doll is also at least worth mentioning, but I assume this is not quite what you're looking for since it is an actual robot with AI and quite a hefty pricetag. Personally I would really love to have a doll with this prototype skeleton they did last year though. No need for the electronics, I just love the looks of it :D
sex-robot-china-1452512.jpg
sex-robot-china-1452512.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
vlcsnap-2018-10-22-16h08m01s449.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-10-22-16h08m01s449.jpg (180.36 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

dotmatrix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dotmatrix »

I have no affiliation with them, but i've seen that SRSD offers a custom body option. I don't know what the process is like or what the limitations on that would be, but it's worth a look perhaps. I'm sure there are others willing to do this as well, but i doubt it'll be cheap.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Good work RK, and great information from Nord, now we off to a bit of a start....

Sooner or later though
1303550 Xenomorph crossover (2).png
1303550 Xenomorph crossover (2).png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1693 times
9760b6d69349f03cf27de063128aeeb5 (2).jpg
9760b6d69349f03cf27de063128aeeb5 (2).jpg (148.91 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (156.09 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
Anungs Angony - follow me.png
Anungs Angony - follow me.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1693 times
Agony_aa.jpg
Agony_aa.jpg (203.48 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
Agony_bb.jpg
Agony_bb.jpg (214.35 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
Agony_gg.jpg
Agony_gg.jpg (179.52 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
20190206_093720.jpg
20190206_093720.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1691 times
Project topics may get a mention,...maybe :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

dotmatrix wrote:I have no affiliation with them, but i've seen that SRSD offers a custom body option. I don't know what the process is like or what the limitations on that would be, but it's worth a look perhaps. I'm sure there are others willing to do this as well, but i doubt it'll be cheap.
Yes, that would be the process to build a whole new doll or head based on your design, photos or requested measures... happy to assist you with any questions, more details here
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Maviarab
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

You can get anything you want really...if 'you' are prepared to pay for designs, possible licenses...then the making of the mould, time,expense etc etc etc. Would be a one off for you or let them keep everything to make more?

The problem there also is how many others want it? Ok..might get 25 folks on TDF say sure (about 5 would actually go through with the order).....hardly worth the expense to any manufacturer is it?

As for weird and wonderful...Lilith will be pleased that I am hoping to add to the weird and wonderful by the end of the year...so you can also keep your eyes open for that too :)

Anung Un Rama
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Maviarab wrote:You can get anything you want really...if 'you' are prepared to pay for designs, possible licenses...then the making of the mould, time,expense etc etc etc. Would be a one off for you or let them keep everything to make more?

The problem there also is how many others want it? Ok..might get 25 folks on TDF say sure (about 5 would actually go through with the order).....hardly worth the expense to any manufacturer is it?

As for weird and wonderful...Lilith will be pleased that I am hoping to add to the weird and wonderful by the end of the year...so you can also keep your eyes open for that too :)
    True that Mav, and it took me over 12 months to get a factory to go for the Pearl design of the 150 cm Fantasy Fitness, and wow, she has sold very well :haha4:

So do tell, Lily would love to know, she thinks there is far too few she devils about, it is a shame that two hurricanes in two weeks in the same location, ended the Agony Demon in Silica project and the studio, still waiting for the alternate maker to get back to me, I would love realbotix to do a custom, but wow :whistle: I could by a new Shelby mustang for the same money :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
    Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
    Mini Dolls lots!

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

dotmatrix wrote:I have no affiliation with them, but i've seen that SRSD offers a custom body option. I don't know what the process is like or what the limitations on that would be, but it's worth a look perhaps. I'm sure there are others willing to do this as well, but i doubt it'll be cheap.
    Reach out if you want to learn more, but basically, we could build your doll, full body or only head for you based on your design or requirements... some fantasy designs with non-human features might be more difficult, so it really depends on what you want, reach out so we can assess your project. Thanks
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS