Starpery.com

Inserts & Silicone on TPE & high end Inserts

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Double07
Apprentice
Apprentice

Inserts & Silicone on TPE & high end Inserts

Post by Double07 »

Two Parts: First the silicone insert used with a TPE doll and second which are the highest end inserts for TPE?

Has anyone had any experience using Silicone inserts in a TPE doll? I was thinking to install a Real Doll Insert on a WM doll for two reasons.

1. Look and realism. I think with some careful trimming (on the insert) it would fit nicely and give the plain looking Vagina a more realistic look and feel.

2. Protection. One of the issues I've been reading about and seen numerous pictures of is that terrible ripping and wear in the TPE dolls private areas. Utilizing an insert with Labia that protrudes outward slightly should have the added effect of providing a "friction" buffer between the human and doll parts which would help guard her from wear.

I just purchased a WM 163 and was noticing that the chief issue with the WM and TPE dolls in general is that the built in versions just split apart after meaningful use. The insert versions seem better but they still end up getting worn in that region where the insert doesn't cover over the TPE. I just thought since most of the silicone inserts come with labia and could be trimmed (diameter) to slightly cover those wear areas it might be a good idea and wanted to present it to the masses for review.

The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the different chemistry. Of course the TPE doll will have Vaseline/Nivea/Baby Oil used on her for maintenance purposes. Are there any chemicals leaking out of silicone inserts / used on silicone inserts which would harm the chemistry in the TPE? I don't know. Anyone?

The second part of this who makes the best (realistic looking) TPE insert? Opinions?

Thanks!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Inserts & Silicone on TPE & high end Inserts

Post by gonestill77 »

Wouldn't recommend using a silicone insert in a TPE doll. The two materials don't react well to one another.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

it all depends on the TPE make really and age. But generally they do not mix, do not advise it at all. As for TPE inserts...well...take a look at ToyDemon or a host of other sites selling realistic vagina's and onaholes. World is your oyster. There is no 'most realistic'....everyone will give a different opinion.

Pick which 'you' think looks the best, unless you mean the actual canal, in which case...the world is your oyster because I'm pretty sure 95% of the makers have never seen the inside of a woman lol. What feels better is more important that what is most accurate.

Discard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Discard »

So the toys from ToyDemon can be used as an insert in say a WM doll instead of the ones they provide? Since silicone doesn't mix well with TPE, is there any other materials that other 'onahole' style toys are made with that would interact badly with TPE?

INFORMATIONS