Starpery.com

So is NO inventor/Company working on a SELF cleaning doll?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
yougivelove

Re: So is NO inventor/Company working on a SELF cleaning dol

Post by yougivelove »

Man, after seeing all the extra gear and time needed to clean a fixed lady, I'm so glad I have an insert model.

As for "self cleaning", even a real lady needs to clean up after sex. The logistics of having a doll just magic away the aftermath just doesn't seem possible. The best improvement for easier cleaning I can think up would be a port in the dolls back that leads to the top of the vagina that you could use to flush her out with water and then use it to circulate air via an air pump.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

yougivelove wrote:Man, after seeing all the extra gear and time needed to clean a fixed lady, I'm so glad I have an insert model.

As for "self cleaning", even a real lady needs to clean up after sex. The logistics of having a doll just magic away the aftermath just doesn't seem possible. The best improvement for easier cleaning I can think up would be a port in the dolls back that leads to the top of the vagina that you could use to flush her out with water and then use it to circulate air via an air pump.
I made a thread about something similar to this, but it seems no one is interested in this idea. I think it would make cleanup easier, less messy, and quicker. Here is a link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119217

One other way that cleanup can be made easier is if dolls had a single cavity design. Water from water pump would go in one cavity and come out the other. Same with drying with an air mattress pump.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i could make a killing on cleaning up customers dolls as a business.... nawww just wouldn't work out , no one alive would have that many cleaning rags for all that cum !! 8O 8O :wink: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

This sort of cleaning looks like it likely works pretty well. At least as long as you have a way to get water flowing into the hole that doesn't need cleaning.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

kanna wrote:This sort of cleaning looks like it likely works pretty well. At least as long as you have a way to get water flowing into the hole that doesn't need cleaning.
I have a 100cm with this design and my JY 161 also has this design since she is missing the TPE plugs (my fault). Cleanup is definitely more easy/thorough. It works well even if having both anal and vaginal sex in the same session. Just will need to be a little more thorough in that case. This also works well when drying both orifices with an air mattress pump.

INFORMATIONS