Starpery.com

animated bluetooth doll head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

animated bluetooth doll head

Post by timetraveler1 »

although animated doll heads have been made , that talk some with pre recorded sentences ? some with their own a.i. .

i am hoping some doll manufacturer will step up to the plate and make a more basic animated head that using bluetooth that receives sound from a persons personal pc that would allow the lips to move when receiving talking sounds (by wireless bluetooth. )

i think there will be a market for them , as there are people like me and others with their own a.i. pc system that would use them, also anyone with a pc could even use dirty talk, moans and groans etc. from the pc and the doll head would react with the mouth moving and the sound from the speaker built in the head.

as o said i hope some company steps up to the plate and makes a basic model like this. :D

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: animated bluetooth doll head

Post by kanna »

This might actually be implementable as a standalone device that goes into the mouth orifice and could perhaps even provide realistic looking teeth and tongue for the doll. That way when she speaks, the sound would come from the right place. Might be tough to make it work for every head (that supports oral) though.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

There are 43 muscles in the human face, with that said it would be a pretty big undertaking to make a realistic smile with the eyes and everything. I'm not saying it can't be done I'm just saying it's a whole lotta lotta stuff to consider.
You might find this other thread interesting where I put a Bluetooth speaker microphone combination into the head of one of my dolls and trained an AI for her. Facial expression isn't terribly important with what I use the doll for because the light level is usually really low.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=121089

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

the only thing i am talking about is a very basic head animated , blinking eyes and mouth that movies with voice activation .

i actually think doll companies should offer various stages of heads priced accordingly . based on any doll head standard . in another words ordering with options . basic head animated mouth only sinced to blue tooth voice activated. option 2. animated head blinking eyes and mouth sinced with bluetooth voice activated . option 3. all the above with left and right turning neck . all come with a usb head plug in for recharging and accessible replaceable battery area .

INFORMATIONS