EVA Moldable Foam idea

Got an idea? Need an invention?
devlin
Active Poster
Active Poster

EVA Moldable Foam idea

Post by devlin »

Hello,

Making a torso sex droid and using a fleshlight quickshot for vagina.

I want to buy some eva foam from amazon but just wanted to see if there would be any problems.

https://www.amazon.com/Foam-Cosplay-Bla ... way&sr=8-3

What do you guys think?
Attachments
Quickshot-Vantage-Slider_grande.png
Quickshot-Vantage-Slider_grande.png (263.24 KiB) Viewed 878 times
robot 2.png
robot 2.png (202.04 KiB) Viewed 878 times
robot 1.png
robot 1.png (275.43 KiB) Viewed 878 times

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: EVA Moldable Foam idea

Post by Maiz »

I don't know how I would go about it, It would be very difficult.

Do you have any experience with eva foam? Cosplay, costumes etc.?

Will there be a "core"? I don't know much about eva foam, can it be melted together?

Did you want the clear and hard pieces like in your picture, made from an epoxy or something?.

If you where able to make it, then having "fun" with your doll would require you to clean up your fluids, some eva foam is waterproof I think, or at least they treat the outside to be. Eva is weak so it would have to be a robot kinda aesthetic like in your picture because the joints would tear, in fact, what would you make the skeleton out of? Perhaps you don't want the limbs to be mobile, then go ahead and don't put a skeleton.

The head would be difficult to make and it would look less than ideal unless of course you make it very simple or you're very good at sculpting.

You should start with an arm with the hand and the head in a smaller size to test whether or not you really want to do this or can do this.

Do you have a budget and do you know how much time and money this would take? I imagine It would take a lot of money and foam unless you have something underneath as core, like a mannequin, you could buy a mannequin and cut out pieces for the body.

Justforfun2

Re: EVA Moldable Foam idea

Post by Justforfun2 »

Hey there, how is that working out for you. You know you can also get E,V,A, foam at harbor freight, the floor mate they offer is Eva foam, also at craft stores like Hobby Lobby, you find the thinner pieces in various colors.

INFORMATIONS