Starpery.com

Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Got an idea? Need an invention?
GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Post by GreatPair »

The sleeves are within the nipple itself. The center of the nipple opened up wide, the areola and rest of the nipple are solid.
I wanted that doll! With possibilities I thought it had, for breast, butt, nipple F-ing, and my thoughts of doing a bottle in there
for a lactation function.
Maybe if enough of us bug Johnny from Climax he/they would consider
Bringing it back. I know a lot more people got interested in the doll once a few members shared photos of it.
Jaguar Chan's breast/nipple sleeves would have almost been perfect I feel.
Hoping for a grand return of that doll(or one with even larger breast of course for me).

prometheusrising
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by prometheusrising »

Let's build.

1. Start with Polylactet polymer and 3D print a rough shape including the white channels.
2. Fill the broad white channels with a ferrofluid
3. Subject the ferrofluid to high voltage corona discharge - that will create more smaller channels in the inside of the 3D print : Image - repeat the process so that the channels converge to the nipple
4. Drain the fluid
5. Dip the nipple and part of the nipple into a resin (honey works too) to block part of the channels while the other part of the channels remain free.
6. Difficult part : need to find out which polymer (may be a uro-anomia complex? ) binds with milk (or a milk like fluid) and a cleaning solution on contact and releases it if you - say pressurize the polymer
7. deposite the said polymer in the open pert of the channel - and large molecule size means smaller channels towards the nipple will be poorly deposited (good for us)
8. find another "cleaning fluid" that bind with the same.
9. connect the white wide channels to the base of the breast to the doll esophagus (so that you can feed her the milk she'll lactate - as well as the cleaning fluid
10. feed her the fluid, so that the fluid find with the polymer in her breasts
11. trigger release by - say pressure when you massage the breast.

Running the numbers now. will post CAD and flowsim images later. feel free to comment.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

WOW! Sounds great Prometheusrising.
A lot better than stuffing a bottle into a nipple sleeve.
That would work great if a manufacturer would do it right.
Nipple sleeve with bottle- good.
Prometheusrising's way- Awesome!
I really hope we start seeing some feedback from a manufacturer that wants to start giving
us these extra advances in dolls soon.
The Jaguar Chan doll would work perfect for my bottle idea and she would just need to
be taken off the discontinued list by Climax or maybe another manufacturer buy it from them
and make it their own doll.
The other way need some more research and development and I'm really hoping 1 or more
want to do it and compete to make the best version.
Thank you very much. Very excited if this happens.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Just bringing this back up.
Hopefully we get a couple manufacturers giving some input on this
and if they are considering this type of bonus feature.

Malcolmattheback

Post by Malcolmattheback »

I found myself dreaming about my Sino being able to do this and then searched on TDF on this thread. Just wanted to “bump” this back into 2021 to see if any inventors/ manufacturers have been experimenting? After my dream, it’s all I can think of now!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Thank you for bumping it! I actually got it to work with a WM Torso doll. (I wish i took pictures of it---SORRY- so ill recreate the parts)

If you read the beginning of the thread- the issue of mixing milk with the TPE and hygiene its a mess..
and frankly @ prometheusrising-- explanation is fabulous for recreating the whole structure of milk expression, but its advanced tech.

So I bought these Hydroponic syringe with tubes attached. And i went in thru the back of the doll with wire "fishtape" - and had the tip of the hose stop inside the nipple. It worked! I filled the Syringe with Cream, and slowly pushed it till it just started dripping... and after that - heaven! you could suck all you wanted , your negative pressure would pull the syringe automatically.

And when your done- all your doing is rinsing the syringe and flushing the tubes with hot water.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 3.07.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 3.07.00 PM.png (205.84 KiB) Viewed 874 times
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 3.05.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 3.05.04 PM.png (268.76 KiB) Viewed 874 times

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Hard to believe thats its been 3 years in the conversation

dougfromgeorgia

Post by dougfromgeorgia »

I have wanted this feature too. i thought a small incision under the breast so a bag can be inserted and inflated. it would have 3 small tubular things that could be a jewelry making thing. since there was more than one orifice in the nipple i thought a thin awl inserted and making the hole for the tubes. at the incision sight i thought maybe a football valve tpe glues so a 60 cc syringe could be inserted for filling and cleaning. idk, what you all think about it?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

EBmoist wrote:Hard to believe thats its been 3 years in the conversation
Shoot where have you been man? Welcome back!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

EBmoist great job!!! Also congratulations!
Maybe a manufacturer would hire or pay you
for this effort so they could make it an option
for any doll. I'm looking forward to buying
the Fantasy doll to simply insert a small
bottle into her large nipple area but this looks
fantastic to try with other ladies(and be more
natural lol).
Does your doll have solid, hallow or other(gel) breast?
Would you be able to make a video or some photos
of her breast leaking?

DougfromGeorgie sounds interesting. Let us know
how it goes if you try it please.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

To be honest-- I JUST ordered a new WM153BBW- and am debating whether to do it again. The ONLY downside to this process is that her back will have a tube coming out of it (not cool if you flip her on her stomach) SO...... If your into photography and want you girl with as little oddities as possible- then you have to decide what is more important.. When it did it before--- I just ran one tube to one Breast, using a coathanger wire. (Sniped the end so that is hade a sharp point to it and that it was Straight// and taped the hose to it) YEs the Breast were hollow, so keeping air pressure was VERY important. Lucky that TPE is very soft so it closed around the hose tight. (to that point...use baby-oil to lube the hose)

radx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by radx »

Just a thought about the hose. Couldn't you embed a coupling in her back? That way the syringe could be connected and disconnected easily with minimal signs of modification. Like the connectors they use for air pumps in fish tanks.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

VERY GOOD IDEA!!!

FriendlyNeighbourGuy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FriendlyNeighbourGuy »

I personally am an avid breast milk fetishist. My idea is a collapsible plastic pin/tube through the nipple to create the tunnel lining on the opening for fluid to travel upon sucking. It will be connected or fixed to a squeezable circular bag (which I found at Walmart but the opening is a little big). The thinner, the better. However, the size of the bag matters depending on your dolls build. Also, too thin of a bag may cause the fluid to explode within from frequent use and violent groping.

Pros:
-No wires, lengthy tubing required.
-Visually pleasing; natural look of a girl (or your girl) in lactating mode.
-Any kind fluid-of-your-choice, just not too hot or too cold or it may disrupt the firmness and long-term integrity of your girl's breasts.
-No need for disinfecting and mundane hygiene maintenance other than your hands lmfao. You could just suck using the nipple without the tube lining. I know it will do well with fluid control. However, it will be a matter of disinfecting the nipple canal.

Cons:
-Currently a design... looking for specific parts to amalgamate and compliment each other.
-Design works specially for big-breasted, hollow-cavitied girls (can't think of any other way to find a spot for "petite-breasted" enthusiasts... although I have an idea. SORRY I TRIED!).
-Additional modding is required (which I dare not do on my girls). Since the hollow breasts are air-filled pockets, utilizing them brings out the best in squeezable/refillable pouch bags w/ suction part/device attached for fluid control. Using my girls as prime examples, their "hollow-breasts" are not what I expected in terms of air space when I ordered them. They are a bit thick in the breast layers which will require full-force rough groping to get them lactating which doing constantly may be a turn off ( good stress ball though!). My idea to correct this "negative" is to increase air cavity space but not too much or the breast layer may lose its natural roundness shape and other negatives that come of it. You could also request the manufacturer to add more cavity spacing (never tried this so no guarantees it will work out). I am a proud owner of 3 x dolls so I don't plan on purchasing any more dolls in the near future so I cannot help confirm that additional "customization" is an option.
-Lube is required around and inside the nipple cavity prior to inserting device(s) into breast cavity(ies) which can wear out the TPE lining and can cause tears.

That concludes my ramble. Just like how a baby bottle works, the fluid is enjoyed upon and air is displaced in return... Inertia! Like I said, this is a design. I have not tried this on my dolls yet due to the high-risk tradeoff. I am not willing to part my investment for the sake of a endeavour (yes I'm Canadian) that has lots of unknowns. This is where I ask for input and criticism from you all to make this fetish achievable for all who desire.

Sorry I do not have illustrations to support this design/concept. Please feel free to continue furthering this idea but please credit me.

I accept ZERO risk and/or responsibility resulting from this. It is purely to obtain positive feedback to ensure all possible issues are resolved and avenues are considered before I can conduct the experiment in a calculated, low-risk manner.

Ebre

Post by Ebre »

EBmoist wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:19 pm Thank you for bumping it! I actually got it to work with a WM Torso doll. (I wish i took pictures of it---SORRY- so ill recreate the parts)

If you read the beginning of the thread- the issue of mixing milk with the TPE and hygiene its a mess..
and frankly @ prometheusrising-- explanation is fabulous for recreating the whole structure of milk expression, but its advanced tech.

So I bought these Hydroponic syringe with tubes attached. And i went in thru the back of the doll with wire "fishtape" - and had the tip of the hose stop inside the nipple. It worked! I filled the Syringe with Cream, and slowly pushed it till it just started dripping... and after that - heaven! you could suck all you wanted , your negative pressure would pull the syringe automatically.

And when your done- all your doing is rinsing the syringe and flushing the tubes with hot water.
Hi, I was very happy to find this post since I was looking for the same thing. Thank you for sharing! I hope you might be able to answer some questions?

1. After using it for a while, have you been experiencing any hygiene issues?
2. When you write that you flush the tubes with hot water, are they still inside the doll then? If so, as I understand it, the tube ends inside the nipple? it's not all the way through? Does the hot water run through the nipple then when you flush?

I'd be grateful for any explanations as I'd like to try it but not ruin anything.

Best regards

INFORMATIONS