Starpery.com

Various facial expressions featuring Svetlana (WMface#36)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Various facial expressions featuring Svetlana (WMface#36

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
alamode wrote:That is so cool. Those tongues are so sexy. Very detailed work. Excellent .I wonder if it's possible to interchange heads from other manufacturers. Mine does not have a moveable jaw or tongue. I'd buy your set if mine had a jaw.
No need to have a jaw. The WM36 head does not have such a feature. It's just an oral capable head in which I placed an insert simulating teeth.

Here is a little update about my Teeth&Tongue set. The first batch is ready for the first customers.

I plan to produce the sets from Monday to Wednesday each week and provided I receive the PayPal payment before Friday, I will ship them on Saturday or at least Monday. This means that all orders made before Sunday will be processed within the following week. Orders placed after Sunday will be processed the week after. Let's see how it will work with the first shipments. If all goes well the shipping charges will be only 5€ for one set (worldwide). So a total of 35€ for one painted set or 15€ for one unpainted (rough) set.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Great work! These blow my mind! How did you learn to do this? I would really like to experiment with this myself.
Would it be possible for you to make a grinning insert? I would buy that model in an instant!
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Just sent a private message. I would really like to buy the whole set. You've got a talent for this and I hope you might even make some new expressions in the future! Maybe something like a half smile, angry, or even a surprised face. The sky is the limit with this. :D

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

These are amazing - and, like others have mentioned, very surprised none of the manufacturers seemed to have done this already.

Sent a PM regarding a full set!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

For those wishing to see VonRubber's oral inserts in another head...

I took the dive and ordered one of the first pre-painted sets. Most pieces work well on their own, but I had trouble getting the single row teeth insert and tongues together. Brie is head #74, and this head has a very thick lower lip which tends to want to push everything up. The angle of her mouth might be different on the inside as well, because the open mouth insert makes her look like she has underbite the way it fits (I may have to sand it down a bit.)

But overall I'm quite happy with the new variety of expressions it gives Brie. I used a few in my upcoming Christmas photoshoot.
Double row teeth insert.
Double row teeth insert.
01.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Open mouth insert.
Open mouth insert.
02.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Single row teeth insert. Makes a nice smile on its own.
Single row teeth insert. Makes a nice smile on its own.
03.jpg (38.12 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Long tongue 1.
Long tongue 1.
04.jpg (79.84 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Long tongue 2.
Long tongue 2.
05.jpg (81.45 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Long tongue 3.
Long tongue 3.
06.jpg (78.08 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Short tongue 1.
Short tongue 1.
07.jpg (78.89 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Short tongue 2. (The really short tongue looks pretty much the same so I'll skip a photo of it.)
Short tongue 2. (The really short tongue looks pretty much the same so I'll skip a photo of it.)
08.jpg (78.29 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Curled tongue 1. This is my favorite.
Curled tongue 1. This is my favorite.
10.jpg (71.36 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Curled tongue 2.
Curled tongue 2.
11.jpg (77.9 KiB) Viewed 3731 times

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello JunkGuy,

Wow, thanks for all the facial expressions photos of Brie. I'm surprised the inserts work so good with another face, especially the open mouth one.

Three remarks:
- I see you didn't used the tongues with the open mouth insert. In the first place they were made to fit inside it. Maybe you could try this as well. To hold them in place you can use Blu-Tack.
- In the very last pictures (Curled tongue 2), the tongue is upside down. It should go upwards. There is one curled tongue going to the left and one to the right. But you just gave me an idea for one more tongue. :wink:
- It is possible to add a piercing to the tongue if you like it. You can either glue the small bead on the tongue or drill a small hole in the resin (using a small drill bit) to secure the piercing.

I really appreciate that you spent some time playing with my Teeth&Tongue set. I hope to see many more pictures of brie with these facial expressions in your futur work. Thank you again!

Von Rubber

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Lookin good JunkGuy :thumbs_up:

I bought a pair myself but didn't realize how messy things would get with lipstick in use...I attempted to clean the teeth with rubbing alcohol which really wasn't the brightest idea... now I have to buy some white paint unfortunately :|

(Let this be a lesson to anyone do not clean these with rubbing alcohol!!!)

They also push Kiko's mouth up a bit to much for my liking so I will also attempt resizing a few of the inserts
...but I shall post a few pictures myself later when I get this repainted and resized! :)

Thanks Von Rubber
I really like this idea alot

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

These will work with silicone or TPE correct? I only have silicone dolls.
Please PM me the details for the tongues and open mouth pieces. Those would come in very handy indeed.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Love the mouth open insert Vonrubber. Some dolls are made with their mouths permanently open but its not always good for other times.
An insert like this would be fantastic for that I'm in Ecstasy look. Something hollow like a narrow cone with the sculpted mouth/teeth/tongue inside might work.

Using a cone something like this to open the mouth orificeImage

And sculpting a mouth within it. Image

Worth a thought anyway.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VonRubber wrote:I see you didn't used the tongues with the open mouth insert. In the first place they were made to fit inside it. Maybe you could try this as well. To hold them in place you can use Blu-Tack.
Maybe its the shape of the mouth on the 74. It just looks funny with the open mouth design. I did notice the teeth marks on the tongues where they would fit with teeth, but they didn't work well with the single row model. Besides, using the tongues without the teeth as you did for Svetlana shows additional variety.

VonRubber wrote:In the very last pictures (Curled tongue 2), the tongue is upside down. It should go upwards. There is one curled tongue going to the left and one to the right. But you just gave me an idea for one more tongue. :wink:
I didn't realize that. The curled ones are painted so similarly on both sides that I didn't notice it being upside down. Again, additional (and unexpected?) variety.

VonRubber wrote:It is possible to add a piercing to the tongue if you like it. You can either glue the small bead on the tongue or drill a small hole in the resin (using a small drill bit) to secure the piercing.
By all means others can do this. I am not a fan of tongue piercings (or nipples, or even navals despite vast popularity of those.) Ears are perfectly fine but everywhere else seems more of a turnoff than natural to me. (So sorry folks, you'll never see Brie with piercings anywhere but her ears.)

Lucid Dreamer wrote:I bought a pair myself but didn't realize how messy things would get with lipstick in use...I attempted to clean the teeth with rubbing alcohol which really wasn't the brightest idea...
Although the inserting and removing of the teeth wore out Brie's lipstick quickly and I had to reapply it a few times, the paint or protective sealant VonRubber used is very slick and the few times I touched the lipstick to her teeth it wiped right off with a cloth (paper towel actually.) Should not need chemicals to assist in removal. By my experience the teeth just didn't seem to have the texture required to hold on to stray lipstick.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
Lucid Dreamer wrote:I bought a pair myself but didn't realize how messy things would get with lipstick in use...
Yes, this is a problem. One must carefully plan the photo session when using the mouth insert. I have permanently colored Svetlana's lips to avoid this. :wink:
Lucid Dreamer wrote:I attempted to clean the teeth with rubbing alcohol which really wasn't the brightest idea... now I have to buy some white paint unfortunately :|
The teeth and the mouth have been painted with acrylic paint and protected with several layers of varnish. To clean the pieces, only use a little water and soap or, even better, wet baby towels.
Lucid Dreamer wrote:They also push Kiko's mouth up a bit to much for my liking so I will also attempt resizing a few of the inserts
This was the biggest problem to solve: prevent the insert to push the mouth up too much. Feel free to adapt the resin pieces but work in a well ventilated room and avoid to breath resin dust as it can be toxic. So wear a mask if you want to cut or sand the parts.
cheeky+swine wrote:Love the mouth open insert Vonrubber. Some dolls are made with their mouths permanently open but its not always good for other times.
An insert like this would be fantastic for that I'm in Ecstasy look. Something hollow like a narrow cone with the sculpted mouth/teeth/tongue inside might work.

I would love to be able to design something like this but I'm afraid it's almost impossible. If you put something that big in a TPE head, it will push the mouth upwards making the head look unrealistic. An open mouth like this would require a strong jaw. And the bigger the insert, the higher are the chances to damage the mouth opening.

Thank you all for the input! I am looking forward to see other people dolls heads equipped with the Teeth&Tongue set. :idea:

Von Rubber

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

cheeky swine
I have an idea to make the "In exctasy face". I would cast a black oval shaped rubber cone. When I have this shape I could sculpt in a pink rubber tongue and white rubber teeth.
(I would like to do other expressions as well... :D )

Problems I see:
Taking this cone out of the mouth could be very difficult.
the expression may not match your dolls eyes and nothing can really be done about that (maybe rolling the eyes back would work I'm not sure)

Rubber may not be the best material for this, but it was the first thing that came to mind. Benefit of rubber is that it should bend in on itself and hopefully not push so much on the dolls mouth.

here's a guide video for casting rubber

here's one for making the silicone mold

I have very little free time besides Monday night, Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning so don't expect this from me anytime soon:P
these may not have all the information I or you might need to do this but it's a good start(google and youtube are your friend :wink: )... Maybe someone else can get the ball rolling

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow, I just stumbled upon these from a different post. These look spectacular, definitely looks like they add more character to your dolls. Well done!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Very cool! Great job on the mouth mods

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Just a note if you are interested in one Teeth&Tongue set. I have one painted set available and ready to ship and three cast which have yet to be painted and which will be ready for the beginning of next year. After that I will stop producing them. So if you want one, better be fast!

Von Rubber

INFORMATIONS