Starpery.com

Use amazon DOT Alexa as AI voice for doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Use amazon DOT Alexa as AI voice for doll

Post by borgmatrix »

to gundam-be careful with those red shirts because we know what happens to those wearing them

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

has anybody seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPIrDWLBvw

I guess the Chinese allready broke this boundary!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Locally-based (only) AI?

This is not the age we grew up in. This is the future.
Submit. Obey. Conform. Remain connected.
Privacy is illegal. Slavery is freedom. Worship money.
You are happy.
Big Brother is watching (and listening) always.
The Cloud is life - disconnection is treason.
Media is truth.
Report free-thinkers.

(Can you tell that I'm anti-cloud? Lol.)

HardMan66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HardMan66 »

Silhouette wrote:
FiveByFive wrote:Honestly, the Realbotix AI would be your best bet at this point. It's designed to do exactly what you're asking for, boasting a considerable degree of customization (to include allowing for any third party TTS voice) and security (cloud-based but claims "military-grade encryption"), and it's only 20 dollars yearly.

If it lives up to even cautious expectations, all alternate ideas on the matter will rapidly become irrelevant, and it's not even necessary to have anything more than the application by itself. The security will still be a talking point, more and more so it seems, but it's certainly less worrying than giving that kind of information to Amazon/Microsoft/Google/Apple/etc.
This looks very intriguing at first.. until I realized the website won't allow you to navigate, and kept re-routing me to the login screen. It'd be nice to have something like this though.
I'm using the Realbotix App now. Actually quite pleased with the interaction. She's getting smarter all the time. Tells jokes, erotic stories, recipes...Her orgasm still sucks though LOL.

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by foozzys »

I think is sounds like a great idea, i plan on doing it, sort of....
by the by, even if you have Facebook on your phone, it'll be listening to you, and yes facebook even admitted and apologized for it (for target advertising) they can't do much legally without define proof, because if they hear something out of context, you're not seeing anything, it could be the TV for all they know. also I live in canada idk if that makes a difference, even microphones plugged into your comp can be listening(sorry if i sound like a crazy conspiracist, i had so many classes on this stuff, and did WAY TOO MUCH research on it, yes i have a lot of free time) if they wanna listen/watch me jerk off, they can go right ahead, lmao
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Well, the Amazon idea did cross my mind many times. The problem is we need a lot of customization with the dialog, many naughty conversations will be used, and I don't see Amazon allow that. Maybe someone somewhere has done a customizable chatbot app for Amazon Alexa or Lex, then I will jump for that.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Dialogflow has an integration for the Google assistant.
Not sure if there would be problems with it censoring language though.
https://dialogflow.com/docs/integration ... -assistant

The Google Home mini (3.9") is just a bit bigger than the Echo Dot (3.3").
Looks like they both need to be plugged in which would be a down side. :(

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by foozzys »

philpw99 wrote:Well, the Amazon idea did cross my mind many times. The problem is we need a lot of customization with the dialog, many naughty conversations will be used, and I don't see Amazon allow that. Maybe someone somewhere has done a customizable chatbot app for Amazon Alexa or Lex, then I will jump for that.
ah, I hear ya bud, for me it works, because I just kinda want a sort of assistant/caretaker....though it would be nice to customize some things and get her to say "I love you"
but i'm not paying for an app that i can't test drive first, i remember honey back when it was free(or maybe i watched a video don't remember) a few years back, and it was absolutely awful(maybe it's updated by now)
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Today I find out that Facebook's Wit.ai is quite promising. It's free, story-based, and can detect moods. Seems it's much better suited for an emotional AI chatbot.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

I have been thinking of this myself. Any ideas on how to put the dot on the doll? maybe just set the doll in front of it? Would be fun
Airvader

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by foozzys »

airvader wrote:I have been thinking of this myself. Any ideas on how to put the dot on the doll? maybe just set the doll in front of it? Would be fun
Well I can thinking of cutting a hole in her neck or head and doing it that way, but you could just as easily do that too

INFORMATIONS