Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Soooo.
A long standing complaint/problem with WM heads is the less than thrilling oral capabilities, right?
I think I have a solution for that so I'm asking forum members to donate a used head that's been damaged or is a 2nd. I'd rather not try this modification on a perfectly good head (one of mine for instance, lol).
I will need to peel the face up while cutting away the glue that binds the face to the "skull" and expose what would be the lower jaw. If my modification works, and I strongly suspect it will, I'll be happy to return the head should you wish.
I bet some of you smart members out there know the direction I'm heading in, right?
Ever get a blowjob from a girl who's mouth is essentially closed? Exactly.
The jaw needs to be hinged and sprung thus allowing the mouth to expand when somethings in it. How or why the manufacturers have missed this simple detail is a mystery to me, but if my mod works anyone will be able to do it.
Sooooo,
Gimme some head/s
Lol

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by amytyl »

I have a head #85 I'm willing to lend you for this...
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

amytyl wrote:I have a head #85 I'm willing to lend you for this...
That would be great!
Realize that my work could render the head totally useless if it's not successful though.
Fair warning k?
If that's acceptable for you, I'll PM my contact info :-)
David

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

hope there"s a new invention in the works.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I have modded a couple WM heads myself, will post a thread HERE. Out of the box don't work for me

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Here id CD12
Attachments
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG (220.81 KiB) Viewed 11485 times
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG (220.81 KiB) Viewed 11485 times

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Please, love to see what you do

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Wow! This thread really caught fire. Two members are sending me heads to work on!
I'll be updating this thread as the work progresses :-)
David

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Finally managed to put aside some time to start this project (thanks to the two TDF forum members who contributed heads!).
Did the skin/skull separation (not for the meek-children should now leave the room) and as I suspected, the aperture in the skull is far to small for the material that fills it (especially with a penis inserted), the angle is "difficult" and the lower area is far to constrictive for a comfortable insertion. All of which explains (at least for the WM dolls) why oral sex is less than satisfactory.
So, it now remains figuring out a simple and easy mod that will improve the experience.
P1010024.JPG
P1010024.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 11253 times

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

If you want to do something that wouldn't require cutting through the fiberglass (which, I'm guessing, most people don't have the tools/ventilation space for), maybe using parts of a straightened wire hanger? Like, a glued-L shape of wire on the left/right side of the head, from where the jaw-hinge Would be - that way, you'd only be puncturing the TPE/Silicone minimally when resetting the face, but the hinge effect would still be able to occur.

(I'm guessing you have a better idea than that, but just a suggestion!)

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

manobon wrote:If you want to do something that wouldn't require cutting through the fiberglass (which, I'm guessing, most people don't have the tools/ventilation space for), maybe using parts of a straightened wire hanger? Like, a glued-L shape of wire on the left/right side of the head, from where the jaw-hinge Would be - that way, you'd only be puncturing the TPE/Silicone minimally when resetting the face, but the hinge effect would still be able to occur.

(I'm guessing you have a better idea than that, but just a suggestion!)
I have a similar approach, even though i do remove the lower portion of the skull and the lower bottom of the oral tube, but i use part of the cutaway jaw to be attached to the coat hanger wire "jawbone" i do drill oversize holes on the side of the skull for the hinge, gives the jaw some side to side " cocked mouth" freedom. Still inovating.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I had hoped for a simple solution that anyone could do, but I'm losing hope for that avenue. The "orifice" shape and position are totally unsatisfactory and changing those dimensions is going to take far more intervention than I had hoped for :-(

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

I've got another direction I would really like to try, if your giving up and still have some materials, no matter the condition, I'd like to give it a go.

I'll pay shipping and all.

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

I should say I tried this once before, and after getting to the "skull" I was just as perplexed as you are. I've already sold my last project but have some new ideas and directions forward for modding those WM heads.

I swear, if we can crack this puzzle and get WM dolls to give blowjobs the way they should, the world would just be a better place!

I'm also really anxious to see what Big Burrito comes up with.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Schnarf wrote:I've got another direction I would really like to try, if your giving up and still have some materials, no matter the condition, I'd like to give it a go.

I'll pay shipping and all.
Fairly certain I've come up with a simple solution. Sadly, it won't be "simple" to do which simply means it won't be an easy mod for anyone. It will involve cutting the skull laterally in half and gaining access to the inside of the "aperture" area unless I can think up some cutting tool that can make cuts from the exterior side all the way back in the back of the aperture.

INFORMATIONS