Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Maviarab wrote:Well that looks interesting Dollyman!
Unfortunately, it looks as if a skull bi-section will be required for this particular modification :-(
P1010671.JPG
P1010671.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2596 times
Something along these lines (although obviously much trim work is still required)
P1010673.JPG
P1010673.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2594 times
Bisection complete.
An interesting discovery at the same time. This doll evidently has sex on the brain, thus making her an excellent candidate for this modification.
Attachments
P1010674.JPG
P1010674.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2594 times

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Very interesting idea, that could be a real game changer.
Be careful with your intellectual property ; )

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Just an update to those following this thread. I received the completed head back this afternoon and have gotten as far as opening the box, and taking a quick look. I'll expand on this tomorrow as I begin evaluating the mods Dollyman performed on my dolls head.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

As I mentioned, the head arrived yesterday. I wasnt expecting to... but managed to get in a bit of "evaluation time". But I'll get to that in a minute.

First let me say the whole shipping back and forth thing went smooth as can be. Dollyman kept me updated as the project went along. He also did few highly appreciated things, that I didn't expect at all. That being adding sliding closed eyelids and a repair to that bent ear. And as you know sealed up the molding hole. He did as fantastic job on all the above. He also did a great job with the makeup.

So anyway...the whole point is how well the skull mod will improve the oral capabilities of the head. I'll first start by saying like already pointed out, this fiberglass skull is physically smaller than the "preferred" larger skull. Without the mod I could get my index finger past the lips. It was definitely snug to do so. The mouth opening is physically smaller that of an authentic manufacturer doll from what I understand...so this definitely has an effect.

I'll have to continue this tomorrow evening due to time constraints tonight. But I'll just say for now I'm pleasantly surprised with the results of the modification.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I hoped to get my review up yesterday but some family stuff came up, so I'm working on it this morning. I got some initial testing in the other night.
I did this initial test with a condom and some corn huskers lotion for lubrication.
As I mentioned earlier, before the mod I could only really get my index finger into the mouth. With the Dollyman mod, I was now able to penetrate the mouth... however as expected, it was definitely more challenging because of the smaller skull design that my doll came with. I figured if I insert a 7" piece of hard rubber tubing air line I could remove most of the trapped air inside and then pull out the tubing when I was inserted about 4" or so. And for the most part this idea worked out pretty well. I was hoping to bottom out against the sealed end plug but the thickness of the tpe itself created a very tight orfise and I couldn't get in all the way. Im going to have to figure out a more effective way to get more trapped air out. I never got a suction type thing going which was my goal. I continued to deal with a small amount of trapped air that continued trying to push me out. I found that issue pretty distracting because the tpe opening was a bit difficult to keep inside of without being gradually pushed out.
I could physically stretch the opening out with my fingers... so I could tell it was not the skull which was limiting the mouths abilities. This is something I just couldn't do before Dollyman performed the mod. It allowed the mouth to expand and the limitation was only that of the small tpe hole itself. The manufacturer of my head uses the smaller skull design which requires more tpe to form the face vs that of the larger head found on the brand authentic head.

So with my initial evaluation I found that the modification was highly effective and its benefit was only limited because of the small tpe hole itself and all the thick tpe that is forced to expand when you insert something into it. If the doll had only come with a mouth that offered some room, I'm confident that the mod would be amazing, especially when pressure is reduced on the lower jaw portion by angling the neck upward.

I'm not a big fan of trying the head without a condom due to cleaning concerns and hygiene but I'm going to see how well doing so would work (just not finish inside). With the end hole sealed off, I'm not going to have to worry about water getting into the skull.

So far I'm really liking the mod. I'm going see how well this next test goes and I'll post the results. But I can definitely say that this modification has made a big difference because beforehand any sort of oral activity was not going to happen and now its possible. I'm definitely expecting it to only improve as I figure out how to get the trapped air out and see what happens when I'm not having to deal with a condom slipping around.

To be continued...

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Good to hear your thoughts Simpleman.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Simpleman wrote:I hoped to get my review up yesterday but some family stuff came up, so I'm working on it this morning. I got some initial testing in the other night.
I did this initial test with a condom and some corn huskers lotion for lubrication.
As I mentioned earlier, before the mod I could only really get my index finger into the mouth. With the Dollyman mod, I was now able to penetrate the mouth... however as expected, it was definitely more challenging because of the smaller skull design that my doll came with. I figured if I insert a 7" piece of hard rubber tubing air line I could remove most of the trapped air inside and then pull out the tubing when I was inserted about 4" or so. And for the most part this idea worked out pretty well. I was hoping to bottom out against the sealed end plug but the thickness of the tpe itself created a very tight orfise and I couldn't get in all the way. Im going to have to figure out a more effective way to get more trapped air out. I never got a suction type thing going which was my goal. I continued to deal with a small amount of trapped air that continued trying to push me out. I found that issue pretty distracting because the tpe opening was a bit difficult to keep inside of without being gradually pushed out.
I could physically stretch the opening out with my fingers... so I could tell it was not the skull which was limiting the mouths abilities. This is something I just couldn't do before Dollyman performed the mod. It allowed the mouth to expand and the limitation was only that of the small tpe hole itself. The manufacturer of my head uses the smaller skull design which requires more tpe to form the face vs that of the larger head found on the brand authentic head.

So with my initial evaluation I found that the modification was highly effective and its benefit was only limited because of the small tpe hole itself and all the thick tpe that is forced to expand when you insert something into it. If the doll had only come with a mouth that offered some room, I'm confident that the mod would be amazing, especially when pressure is reduced on the lower jaw portion by angling the neck upward.

I'm not a big fan of trying the head without a condom due to cleaning concerns and hygiene but I'm going to see how well doing so would work (just not finish inside). With the end hole sealed off, I'm not going to have to worry about water getting into the skull.

So far I'm really liking the mod. I'm going see how well this next test goes and I'll post the results. But I can definitely say that this modification has made a big difference because beforehand any sort of oral activity was not going to happen and now its possible. I'm definitely expecting it to only improve as I figure out how to get the trapped air out and see what happens when I'm not having to deal with a condom slipping around.

To be continued...
Bummer. I had hoped for better but given the oddly small skull I'm not altogether surprised.
Can I assume you're not getting eye bulge or is that still occurring?

I'm looking forward to the next one I'm doing as it's a full size skull and it being one of my own extra heads, I'm emboldened to get really out of the box (as you can see in previous posts a complete skull bi-section has occurred and a total replacement of the entire oral cavity).
I've come up with a very interesting "trick" that if successful will closely mimic what one would feel if you entered a throat beyond the oral cavity. At the risk of sounding troll, skull fucking (oh my. That's so dirty and perverted).

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Oh yes I forgot to say that the modification pretty much eliminated the eye bulge issue...at least 90%.
I got just a bit of distortion but I think it was because all that extra tpe just needed to expand to somewhere.

I have a hectic schedule so I won't have the opportunity to continue my evaluation until the weekend...but I'll be sure to post those observations as well.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hello Dollyman
Thanks for taking the time to attempt all the head mods.

Do you think the TPE head is fit onto the skull after it is made VS being molded onto the skull?

With that factory skull design, even w/t oral tube being plugged, the TPE has more room for give upwards vs downwards. I think if there was a piece of skull that ran over towards the base of the nose in conjunction w/a hinge down jaw it would also aid in the face bulge problem.
Just an idea to converse about and not suggesting you need to attempt it.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

rubherkitty wrote:Hello Dollyman
Thanks for taking the time to attempt all the head mods.

Do you think the TPE head is fit onto the skull after it is made VS being molded onto the skull?

With that factory skull design, even w/t oral tube being plugged, the TPE has more room for give upwards vs downwards. I think if there was a piece of skull that ran over towards the base of the nose in conjunction w/a hinge down jaw it would also aid in the face bulge problem.
Just an idea to converse about and not suggesting you need to attempt it.
Y'know I don't know the answer to that one. I would assume it's molded onto the skull but I'm not sure.

Btw, if you look closely at the latest skull you'll notice a nut assembly on each side. This is a movable jaw like design on this Ebay obtained skull.
I found it quite odd they had molded the tpe "jaw" to the skull as this anchored it so that it actually wouldn't move. When I was doing the face peel, I noticed when the tpe "jaw" is peeled, it will actually move, much like a real jaw. It should be a very interesting mod when completed.
In addition, I'll be adding a secret mod that will very closely replicate the feel of actually entering the throat cavity beyond the mouth.
My hope for this mod is not only in replicating a more real "blow job" but IMPROVING on it (beyond the scope of a doll not having a gag reflex).

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Yes, I saw the hardware, but wasn't sure exactly how the jaw operated.

I researched this thread as I'm needing to design a rather complex skull for a silicone head.
Not sure if I want to make a mold to make a hollow fiberglass shell at this point of R&D or just use PVC tubing to form pieces and assemble something. I can also cut and glue on foam board to the PVC to take up some area to reduce silicone usage.
Don't worry, all this will be on my own thread. Just kicking ideas around.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I had the opportunity to test the oral feature out without the use of a condom. I used plenty of lube and the difference without a condom was like night and day. The lower jaw mod allowed the mouth to expand enough to allow about 5" of penetration, especially the more the head is extended upward(as opposed to chin down). I was really surprised how well it performed. The only drawback was as previously mentioned the very small oral tube that my doll head came with. I would have to say if this was the standard size head the bj action would have been really good. As it was, the only limit was how tight the tpe itself is. Getting it to comfortably expand to a 5.25" girth was really tight. I didn't finish off inside the cavity but I would definitely been able to. If only the molded tpe orfise itself was twice the size I would have found the perfect oral action. If only there was a moving tongue in there too. But anyway.... for anyone with a genuine doll you can definitely expect to receive a sensation very close to an actual bj. I highly recommend this modification performed by Dollyman. I really appreciate that hes willing to put in his time and efforts into improving the oral capabilities of these dolls.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

As as side note I tried to expand the tpe itself overnight by carefully inserting a plastic tube attachment from a vacuum cleaner. I stretched the hole out and carefully while inserted the tube which was about the same girth as me. Unfortunately when I removed the plastic tube today, the lower portion of the orfise had ripped overnight leaving a pretty big hole inside the mouth. I guess I could still try using a female condom if I want to experience oral again.
I'm definitely bummed out that the throat tore but that was my doing, not as the result of Dollymans mod. I probably shouldn't have tried expanding the mouth but the potential gains were worth the risk.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Simpleman wrote:I had the opportunity to test the oral feature out without the use of a condom. I used plenty of lube and the difference without a condom was like night and day. The lower jaw mod allowed the mouth to expand enough to allow about 5" of penetration, especially the more the head is extended upward(as opposed to chin down). I was really surprised how well it performed. The only drawback was as previously mentioned the very small oral tube that my doll head came with. I would have to say if this was the standard size head the bj action would have been really good. As it was, the only limit was how tight the tpe itself is. Getting it to comfortably expand to a 5.25" girth was really tight. I didn't finish off inside the cavity but I would definitely been able to. If only the molded tpe orfise itself was twice the size I would have found the perfect oral action. If only there was a moving tongue in there too. But anyway.... for anyone with a genuine doll you can definitely expect to receive a sensation very close to an actual bj. I highly recommend this modification performed by Dollyman. I really appreciate that hes willing to put in his time and efforts into improving the oral capabilities of these dolls.
Good that some improvement was made. Bummer about the damage taken in your expansion attempt :-(

INFORMATIONS