Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Git yer head together man!
Lol.
Final design installed in the skull and ready for face plant (couldn't resist)
P1010760.JPG
P1010760.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2698 times
Next step will be the custom cut this insert and cold weld it to the inner face replacing the useless factory oral cavity.
P1010763.JPG
P1010763.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2698 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Indigo cold weld in process-
P1010777.JPG
P1010777.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2618 times
P1010782.JPG
P1010782.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2618 times
P1010781.JPG
P1010781.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2618 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Cold weld complete.
The new Indigo cold weld product looks like it's going to be super effective for this kind of work!
P1010784.JPG
P1010784.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2592 times

iconiQ
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by iconiQ »

Looks like you're progressing wonderfully. I've been watching this thread since its inception and am pleased you haven't given up.
I'll definitely keep an eye out as you continue forward!

Great work!!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Face/skull surgery.
Not for the meek.
See it on my Google drive-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zD1mmk ... sp=sharing

I like these open mouth WM heads (sadly available from AlexChu a rather unsavory Ebay character-must find a better source) as practical use is unlikely to create tears at the mouth corners.
This particular design/head is almost done. Just need to use the Permatex Silicone Windshield sealant to secure the face to the skull and apply makeup. In testing, this design works quite well. The structure created out of pvc pipe adds realism like what you would feel if you were engaging in "deep throat" from a real person and the (large) insert easily accommodates even the most well built men ;-).
Fairly certain I've landed on a final design. It's not very hard to do once it's all developed. And I'm happy to make this modification for any full size WM head (with a 2.5cm insert you provide) free of charge for now. In the future, it'll probably be something like a couple of hundred bucks to do the mod but for now, it's free :-)
As an aside, since in practice this will be engaging in deep throat with "not a live person", I can say with accuracy, this will be the best blow job of your life time as there is no harm associated if the user is being quite aggressive. Ya can't kill a doll :-/
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (14.52 KiB) Viewed 2562 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Just completed the first test of the completed project (sans makeup, lol) and I think I can say with complete authority this problem (lackluster oral capabilities with WM dolls) has been solved.
First test was a total and complete success :thumbs_up:
In fact, that was the best blow job I've ever had bar none.
While I can do the modification to any full size WM head, the very best heads to modify have an open mouth (much less likely to tear the corners and frankly more erotic anyway). That said, I invite anyone who wants a truly oral capable WM doll to send me any head for a FREE oral modification.
Yes, FREE! :grab:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great stuff Dolly...sadly sending to the states and back would get costly...so will keep studying all your pics ;)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Maviarab wrote:Great stuff Dolly...sadly sending to the states and back would get costly...so will keep studying all your pics ;)
Thanks Mav!
I'm confident I've achieved my original goal albeit more complicated than the original idea for having an easy modification that any member could do. But the end goal of modifying a WM head so an acceptable oral entry could be used seems to have worked (in fact I daresay the design has far exceeded "acceptable").
I'm thinking this first one I'll sell as it's skin tone doesn't match any of my dolls. I'm looking forward to starting the next one!
Here's a few images of the final product :-)
Can't even tell from the outside the modification has been done!
P1010792.JPG
P1010792.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010793.JPG
P1010793.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2441 times

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

Well done man.
Did you / can you port the insert out of the back of the head for cleaning, or is this a fill and flush type of thing?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

dollfunfan wrote:Well done man.
Did you / can you port the insert out of the back of the head for cleaning, or is this a fill and flush type of thing?
Thanks!
That's a very good question.
Due to the design, I would strongly advise users to use Vaseline only and a Femdom as the new oral cavity is very hard to dry after cleaning. The bend it take collapses the tube when it's not being penetrated and thus would make it quite difficult to completely dry and prevent mold. Vaseline and a Femdom mean it never has to be cleaned.
I toyed with the idea of opening the back of the skull for the purposes of cleaning the oral cavity from the back side, but that would mean the tube would be open ended and would lose the natural suction created from a one way opening. Kinda, wait for it....sucks, lol.

watermelonz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by watermelonz »

fascinating stuff, perhaps a Turbo Tampon from mannequin fan would help with the drying problem...?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Ready to start my new head so this one's gotta go. Only $300. See my listing here-

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=116056

monkeyman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by monkeyman »

That's amazing!! Did you try to put sensors for sound interaction or some kind of vibrating device inside, to enhance even more the experience? That's maybe a silly question but with your inprovement, it seems there's a whole new path opening in front of you, that no manufacturer ever took so far, for what I know. Anyway, that's a really good job. Thumbs up

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I'm really impressed with your latest design and the open mouth design probably really lends itself to the modification.

As a side note though, its a shame there are so few versions of an open mouth Tpe head. I'm wondering why the Chinese manufacturer making these heads decided to mold in such greatly exaggerated facial stretching though. Maybe its just me, but I'm unsure that look would be able to turn me on very much. I wish they would have just kept the face looking smooth, undistorted and cute, with a big open mouth as it would have been more astetic/attractive, especially when not being utilized orally...at least in my opinion.
But as far as what you have accomplished with it that's pretty impressive. I read that these heads are also better scaled for the larger sized dolls. I'd be tempted to purchase the one you made but it would also probably be to dark of a tan to be a match for my doll.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Simpleman wrote:I'm really impressed with your latest design and the open mouth design probably really lends itself to the modification.

As a side note though, its a shame there are so few versions of an open mouth Tpe head. I'm wondering why the Chinese manufacturer making these heads decided to mold in such greatly exaggerated facial stretching though. Maybe its just me, but I'm unsure that look would be able to turn me on very much. I wish they would have just kept the face looking smooth, undistorted and cute, with a big open mouth as it would have been more astetic/attractive, especially when not being utilized orally...at least in my opinion.
But as far as what you have accomplished with it that's pretty impressive. I read that these heads are also better scaled for the larger sized dolls. I'd be tempted to purchase the one you made but it would also probably be to dark of a tan to be a match for my doll.
Yeah I agree.
That's one of the reasons I'm going to get off this one. I think the second head I showed that's available (for my modification) is a bit...less exaggerated. See image below.
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (14.52 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

INFORMATIONS