Getting "Ahead" WM head movable jaw mod

Got an idea? Need an invention?
blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Getting "Ahead" WM head movable jaw mod

Post by blakdeth19 »

very interested in this! how goes it?
also what about a way to make the mouth have suction too? so it can pretty much do it by itself? I just ordered a doll and am looking at modding it and this is the only head mod ive found worth anything!
great work so far!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This is fantastic; you're brilliant!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

This would be great with the https://venusformen.com/ stuffed inside of it or something with similar technology. The head would probably bob by itself if it did.

You wouldn't happen to sell these heads, would you?

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

randyb100 wrote:This would be great with the https://venusformen.com/ stuffed inside of it or something with similar technology. The head would probably bob by itself if it did.

Ridiculously expensive, and i didn't see any dimensions and if it would fit in the oral channel, i don't sell any heads, but may consider doing a mod for a fee only after i get more advanced in my skill. Just getting back to getting the jaw/servo to work to my satisfaction, will have more to come soon. My end goal is to have every thing self contained, and the only time a USB cable is inserted is for programming.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

blakdeth19 wrote:very interested in this! how goes it?
also what about a way to make the mouth have suction too? so it can pretty much do it by itself? I just ordered a doll and am looking at modding it and this is the only head mod ive found worth anything!
great work so far!
Don't have provisions for suction yet, i don't deep throat anyway, just love the lips, but will look into some type of system that will introduce water based lube by a windshield washer pump or a similar device that will activate with the programming/switch

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I should have clarified in my last post that I meant a DIY version of this technology.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

randyb100 wrote:This would be great with the https://venusformen.com/ stuffed inside of it or something with similar technology. The head would probably bob by itself if it did.

The venus unit will not fit in the head.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

What about the neck, then? If the oral channel in the head isn't airtight, then possibly an extended sleeve that'd attach behind the mouth? My intention with the video was to display a technology that'd simulate a blowjob and give the OP and other inventors ideas of what they could do with their heads. I don't endorse or support the Venus for Men in any way, other than the fact that it looks like it could suck a dick well.

blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blakdeth19 »

i wasnt meaning to deepthroat. just in general. a small vacuum effect that flips on and off, sort of "pumping" the vacuum so it causes the head to repeatedly go up and down the shaft. but yeah i understand. Jw but would you be willing to mod other peoples heads?

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

blakdeth19 wrote:i wasnt meaning to deepthroat. just in general. a small vacuum effect that flips on and off, sort of "pumping" the vacuum so it causes the head to repeatedly go up and down the shaft. but yeah i understand. Jw but would you be willing to mod other peoples heads?
May be checkin into the suction part, also may do head mods in the future for other doll owners, but need to get finer in workmanship to satisfy my quality expectations so customer satisfaction is met

blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blakdeth19 »

excellent!
please keep us updated
great work

RoadRoller

Post by RoadRoller »

Actually someone did put a Venus 2000 inside the mouth of a Hustler Virtual Doll and it worked kinda fine. Don’t remember were I found the original video, but I reuploaded that here.
Doesn’t mean you have to do the same, it’s just a proof of concept. :)
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

blakdeth19 wrote:i wasnt meaning to deepthroat. just in general. a small vacuum effect that flips on and off, sort of "pumping" the vacuum so it causes the head to repeatedly go up and down the shaft. but yeah i understand. Jw but would you be willing to mod other peoples heads?
What i really want is a lube "spit" pump added for drooling effects, like a windshield washer pump thats activated either by a button or in the raspberry pi programming

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I'm not using my YL body for the head, but instead my own body design i'm still in the making. I made a box from light ply in her back for all the electronics and power, and switches for the 123 audio board, and getting this for the body skin, will post pics soon
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zink-Long-Slee ... 1438.l2649

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

The YL 155 is my bed mate, too heavy and unyielding for sexual pleasure, were my body build is light and easier to manipulate in sexplay probably 20lb with head

INFORMATIONS