Got an idea? Need an invention?
blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realistic vaginal pressure

Post by blakdeth19 »

So i read SC Kline's post
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=82826

and im thinking about doing this with my doll....but im also thinking about using the slime to modify the vaginal insert. all these stupid inserts are a literal hole. A real vagina has pressure. Example being the Solo-flesh toy that is now discontinued. i had one and it was pretty awesome. so what if you cut the insert cylindricaly in half to create sort of 2 layers down most of the length of the insert. seal up most of the cut leaving a hole and then fill with slime to expand and create internal pressure? Then seal final hole. but before filling put something strong around the outside to force all the pressure inward and not any outward which would waste it and make it harder to insert/remove.. sound like a good idea?

Robert01
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Realistic vaginal pressure

Post by Robert01 »

The goal should be to make the best possible insert, which doesn't necessarily mean the most realistic insert. Plenty of inserts actually feel better than real vaginas.
Designer and Manufacturer of Textile Sexdolls

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

This sounds very interesting.
I have always thought that a bit more “bite” would be nice :D

Average Joe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Average Joe »

Wrapping an insert with muscle wire might work. Add a little voltage and it would contract. Using rubber hose and (low pressure) compressed air would probably work better.

TMT1310
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TMT1310 »

Better easier, faster vaginal cleaning and drying mechanism. Or a robot doll that cleans her self.

Robert01
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Robert01 »

I know we're talking about vaginal pressure here but we've done some changes in our new dolls in both the mouth, but specially in the anus. Both of them have been made tighter to go beyond realism. You can of course regulate the pressure with different inserts but either way those two holes are now very tight (on purpose). Particularly the anus is so tight that it takes some effort to get in, but after entry you get your reward of course ;-)
We chose to do that rather than just have a looser butt that would be easy to enter into but then be nothing special. For easy entry there's always the pussy. And just like with a real woman the butt is a special treat ;-)
Designer and Manufacturer of Textile Sexdolls

INFORMATIONS