betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Wanna_TPE

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by Wanna_TPE »

How long before C/D-Cup100CM dolls are banned in the US?

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by glam_barbie »

xxxman122 wrote:
shotdot wrote: On top of that, Amazon already took actions by removing entire 100-120cm listings. So they don't even have a valid "child-like doll" argument.
This is interesting and explains why they don't show up anymore. Is this something you just happened to notice or was there any kind of official statement Amazon made that they were outright banning the listings?

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

glam_barbie wrote:
xxxman122 wrote:
shotdot wrote: On top of that, Amazon already took actions by removing entire 100-120cm listings. So they don't even have a valid "child-like doll" argument.
This is interesting and explains why they don't show up anymore. Is this something you just happened to notice or was there any kind of official statement Amazon made that they were outright banning the listings?
this is not entirely true , if you look hard enough they are still on there...alot have been removed..but they are still there with less provocative titles.

100cm riley clone
https://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Real-Si ... =love+doll

another 100cm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G9 ... 0079996011

tons on there still , even have some of the 100cm flat chest under kids toys "dolls and collectables"

dolls like this https://www.amazon.com/SYSINN-201807A-M ... 85Y4XEVZ4V
are the reason mostly for this entire post and thanks to people who have created these dolls tiny , flat chested and advertised in such a way as "child doll" are the very reason media and news has thousands and thousands of people filing complaints. TDF dosent really have a choice if they want to protect this forum from negative attention from the public. last thing we need here is more negative attention honestly. take it out on the media , file a petition or something proactive instead of venting on a forum over the same thing over and over. its frustrating but definitely not helping the issue being a spectator sitting on the couch.

my opinion is Flat Chested 100cm dolls should be illegal in every country. they all look like kids
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

rubherkitty wrote:+ TDF is about adult dolls for adults. As it stands, if you want to be here you are supposed to be an adult. And if you want to show your doll off she or he will need to look and be presented as an adult.
As long as this format is allowed under current law, I don't see an issue for TDF.
I second that :thumbs_up:

jackavaler
Former Member

Post by jackavaler »

Nescio50 wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:+ TDF is about adult dolls for adults. As it stands, if you want to be here you are supposed to be an adult. And if you want to show your doll off she or he will need to look and be presented as an adult.
As long as this format is allowed under current law, I don't see an issue for TDF.
I third that (is that a thing you can do?)

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

glam_barbie wrote:
xxxman122 wrote:
yeah, the Official Prime listings all disappeared around March. I initially just thought they sold all the pieces and pulled "bait and run" thing.
From: https://endsexualexploitation.org/proof ... sex-dolls/
UPDATE April 13, 2018
Amazon has ceased the sale of childlike sex dolls in the UK and removed many of them from their platform in the U.S. after advocacy from leaders in the UK, US, and Australia. These screenshots include items still for sale in the US with child-like faces.
From: https://endsexualexploitation.org/proof ... sex-dolls/
Since launching our campaign some models have been removed from the site but many remain.
Chinese vendors now ship from China mainland, but your doll might end up in Customs.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

DollLove86 wrote:
my opinion is Flat Chested 100cm dolls should be illegal in every country. they all look like kids
AGREED!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Nescio50 wrote:
AGREED!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe the only good that will come of this is the matter of whether people will be able to own small love dolls or not may be settled. Got to figure this was bound to come up at some point.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Imagine a big congressional hearing...

Where someone is demonstrating with a live doll..
The clear difference between a WM 100 and one of those pedo dolls:P

Showing how her tits are so nice and big:)
And that thick booty:D

The Chairman asks,While licking his lips-
"So,Uh,What kind of lube do you go with Uh,as you Umm,One of those Mini Adults there?"

Could happen:D

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

:lol:
Maybe they should propose a Bill that REQUIRES Priest, Politicians and Celebrities to own mini love dolls.

RK
Do it for the children! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

You guys cheering on dolls being banned , made illegal don't realise they'll never stop , soon they'd be adding all dolls to the list...

They get their foot in the door they will make all dolls illegal , that's how authoritarians roll.
It works just like the American 1st and second amendments to the constitution, you shut one person's freedoms down all the others will fall eventually.

Having said that I believe manufacturers shouldn't be making dolls shorter then a adult woman in the first place.

I'll tell you what though,
I'd rather have pedophiles having sex with a doll then going out and finding real kids.

The politicians and law enforcement have plenty to do about real pedophiles going after real children and they are failing miserably and in most cases probably because it's protected by mega wealthy child sex rings that stuff their pockets and get them to join in and compromise themselves so they can be easily controlled.
Just a thought...
Oh yeah Bill Clinton's flies on the Lolita express with pedophiles like Jeffrey Epstein and Kevin Spacey , not just a theory after all :mrgreen:
And how about the latest Catholic bishops having their way with children... talk about protected pedophilia.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Lupe Fuentes is 4/9 or 145cm so that works for me.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

rubherkitty wrote:Lupe Fuentes is 4/9 or 145cm so that works for me.
He'll yeah works for me too bro. :mrgreen:
My opinion is she should've stayed natural breasts but that's just me.
Absolutely nothing wrong with small breasts on small woman , in fact it's just realism but the doll makers make these faces that appear to be young girls , there lays the problem in my opinion.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O What about too old dolls...I am as old as religion...but I can not elaborate as would be in contravention to the rules about religious posts. :roll:

But No one has ever accused me of being too young or too old...despite my youthful good looks... :lol:

IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG (129.36 KiB) Viewed 49415 times
The solution...get a Realdoll (TM)

No problems....

Anyways...I am off to swoon on some more Anung tunes

Lily[/color][/size][/b] :D
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS