Starpery.com

Join orifices together?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
shotdot

Join orifices together?

Post by shotdot »

There has been plenty of threads on incorrectly placed orifices, but this is secondary problem for me. I have adopted 125 cm tall doll, and her private parts are little bit too tight for my taste. Just for the reference, fleshlight hole diameter is much more comfortable. As both holes connect at some distance anyway, can I just take long scissors and unify them? Did anybody perform such surgery?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Join orifices together?

Post by Adventurer »

Hey shotdot - Welcome to the forum!

I wouldn't do anything too rash just yet. What kind of doll is it?

If she's TPE try using a bunch of vaseline down there or mineral oil will also do the trick. Over time, with frequent use of those products, she'll soften up quite nicely.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What kind of doll? Maybe i can help.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Not from the approved list:-) Since this aliexpress venture costed me <$400, I'm not too afraid to experiment. If I damage it there would be a reason to upgrade to lager size:-) I was simply wondering if I'm missing some obvious reason not to.

If you do it, would scissors or soldering iron be a better tool? (Perhaps I should search for threads with TPE melting and sculpturion with soldering iron -- because I want to keep the hole looking realistic).

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Melting her will cause more damage. A tiny incission may do. I would purchase some xylene mix with tpe and allow to melt. Pour this into the anal cavity with her pelvis pointed upward so it doesn't pour out. Leave it in there safe for a day or so. Then lay her flat and make a careful cut. Cut less then you think you need tje tpe will stretch to accommodate you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS