Starpery.com

Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Adventurer wrote:This is Sili Doll's Signature Series Suriwaai Configuration 1. As you can see, I'm a big fan of larger areolae myself - all too seldom seen on dolls imho ;)

I used BodyColor on the eyes, eyebrows, lips, nipples, pubic region (i.e. the stubble down there), labia, and beauty marks to not only color them but create texture as well. It's an impressive product that feels great under the hand too, when you learn how to apply texture with it. Powder makeup was then applied to shade the body and do a bit of blending too.
Could you share on what technique and tool was used for the outer edges of the nipples?
Also, I found lifting would occur with secondary coats (but I admit, that may have been for another reason). Have you had any problems with lifting using secondary coats?
I was using art brushes and the applicator brush included with the product, but it sets up too fast for me to get coverage on the very wide areola extension before "tackiness" ruins the coverage :-(
I'm thinking I may try water based airbrush make up for this particular project although the texturing made with "Body Color" would most likely be used in conjunction.
The Body Color is way cool for lips though. Kissable lips with no smear! Woot woot.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Latest rendition.
Using a "sponge" brush and doing the outer edges in a lighter pink, then layering a darker pink over the entire work area seems to be getting me closer to what I was looking for. I think I went a little heavy handed with the texturing this time, but I did succeed in widening the diameter significantly and I'm certain I could now make areolas as large as I want.
P1010164.JPG
P1010164.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 382 times
P1010178.JPG
P1010178.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 382 times

INFORMATIONS