Starpery.com

Starting a code project to make my doll speak

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Starting a code project to make my doll speak

Post by Maviarab »

Ummm....difficult to say. I'm not an android expert at all by any stretch so not sure that's something I'd personally try. (That's assuming that what the problem actually is).

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

i cant spot the problem right away i tried few things like putting the files in sound and write them on on moaning files check so it can read them. it looks like there is more things to figure which i still dont have knowledge about.
WM 161cm G-CUP

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Doll33talk. Let me know when that one comes out. I am a chatbot programming beast. You should hear my KariPro going off. :D
Or, you can simply go talk to online Kwenchbot:
https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbo ... tID=144573

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Begog wrote:Doll33talk. Let me know when that one comes out. I am a chatbot programming beast. You should hear my KariPro going off. :D
Same Begog. Been messing with bots for 15 years. Problem is on android is you do not have access to the brain (unless buried deep within the APK). This info is also not kept locally usually but on a server somewhere so difficulty with privacy and editing.

I have not had the time to look into the OP's code but will be very very very different beast to anything like ALICE, HAL, Kari etc etc.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Maviarab wrote:
Begog wrote:Doll33talk. Let me know when that one comes out. I am a chatbot programming beast. You should hear my KariPro going off. :D
Same Begog. Been messing with bots for 15 years. Problem is on android is you do not have access to the brain (unless buried deep within the APK). This info is also not kept locally usually but on a server somewhere so difficulty with privacy and editing.

I have not had the time to look into the OP's code but will be very very very different beast to anything like ALICE, HAL, Kari etc etc.
An earlier version had that going on. Too bad it had other limitations. Sadly, Phillipw went in a different direction, but he WAS on to something. I absolutely don't want my doll's chatbot on a server. It needs to be contained on the android device, and OFFLINE. I like android VR MUCH better than most others, because it doesn't G-rate your conversation. That's my problem with KariPro, and why I have to type to it if I curse or get raunchy.
:glou:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Completely agree Begog. if for no other reason a good bot needs manually programming as well as learning through conversation. if you have no access to the brain files it's never going to be very good imo. Privacy as stated is a given and why I still haven't pulled the trigger on trying Harmony yet. Maybe when they finalise their windows version I may look into it, even better if files can be freely transferred between windows and android.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

You can get a cheap Android device at Wal-mart $50-$70 that will run Harmony all day long. BUT, I got one, and I'd rather talk to my personalized KariPro chatbot. Harmony is on the cloud, doesn't "learn" shit, and can't be personalized hardly at all. She is the same for everyone, running on the same server, plus or minus a few "traits." Kari may be dumb as a bag of rocks, but I can program something into her in seconds that she will remember forever. Harmony knows very little about me, which is probably a good thing, since she is on the cloud, hackable, and accessible to others. Imagine HER with your CCN's 8O
And if she was on my laptop, she might even have them. How would I know? But she's on my Nextbook Android device I rarely turn on unless I want to talk to her. Sadly, she bores me and I can't teach her shit. Maybe next upgrade???
:glou:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yeah be interesting to see where they go with it/her, but right now is very limited.

INFORMATIONS