All Options Teddy Babe

Got an idea? Need an invention?
frankly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

All Options Teddy Babe

Post by frankly »

Hi all,

Who on here has a Teddy Babe and what are your impressions of these dolls? I had an idea on ways to improve what seems like a really great product: softer, plushier (I realize that may not be a real word, but whatever) material and all working orafices (for oral, vaginal and anal sex). Even with the dolls in their present state, I think they could be much improved by having working mouths. I guess it would have to be a kind of tpe-teddy babe hybrid (with the interior parts being removable tpe material). Their vaginas don't look very realistic, so I think there should be a way to have the softer material that makes up the vagina enclose the tpe insert more.
Thoughts?

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: All Options Teddy Babe

Post by Badbrad »

I have a TPE doll and a Teddybabe. Where the TB shines is its lite, very low maintence, and practically indestructible. Sure the sex isn't quite as nice but she is low maintence and easier to deal with. TPE and silicone dolls require much more of a commitment and you should consider if you have the time and energy for that type of relationship.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Inserts are much better provided they fit ok. The plush that comes with em requires a lot of imagination for sure.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Be nice if they came with a way to introduce an oral option as you suggest

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Oral option would be unusable. It jacks up her face. And isn't worth the damage it causes.
You can pull the stitches in her ass crack to give her anal though. Which do you prefer look wise? Modifying the mouth ruins her look completely.
Attachments
Capture+_2018-04-02-00-29-31.png
Capture+_2018-04-02-00-29-31.png (901.12 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
Capture+_2018-03-31-02-12-48.png
Capture+_2018-03-31-02-12-48.png (741.63 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

frankly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by frankly »

Brad, excellent points re. tps and tb dolls. The tb dolls look like they are really much lower maintenance (and that's a significant plus!). I'm guessing a lot of guys would like to see an oral option for these dolls, though.
Samara, thank you for replying with the pics. I see what you mean. It really does jack up the doll's face. I just thought there might be a way to do it by replacing some of the head stuffing with an insert. Carefully cut a slit in between the doll's lips and do the replacement. Maybe insert a hinge in the jaw underneath the fabric to accomodate size? Idk. I just think it would be cool to have the oral option.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nope. Anyway you do it. You will ruin the doll. Some put another face on tje back of her head and use that for oral. Her plush is plenty soft and great. The larger dolls can be modified for anal, the smaller dolls it just seams there isn't enough room.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

frankly wrote:.... plushier (I realize that may not be a real word, but whatever)
Plushier is definitely a real word when it comes to Teddybabes.....
samara78 wrote:Nope. Anyway you do it. You will ruin the doll. Some put another face on tje back of her head and use that for oral. Her plush is plenty soft and great. The larger dolls can be modified for anal, the smaller dolls it just seams there isn't enough room.
I see that you did there :whistle: :thumbs_up:

I did a "back of the head" oral mod on one of mine. It works ok, but you have to move the wires in the head to the side or Mr Winky can get a nasty stab!

As for a front oral mod, you have 1 major issue. the stuffing in the head is what stretches the plush in to shape, so making any cut in the face to allow for an insert would make the face distort.

What you could do is add an internal plastic tube to hold the insert and sew the face to that to retain the structure, but you would need to then have some way of covering that if you didnt want a TPE mouth area on the doll. either way you cut it She would loose the Teddybabe look.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I wouldn't be able to mod a teddybabe like that. Their faces are too cute. I took some skulpy and carved a set of lips in there. I will pour colored dragon skin shore ten into the mold to make ne lips for her.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

samara78 wrote:I wouldn't be able to mod a teddybabe like that. Their faces are too cute. I took some skulpy and carved a set of lips in there. I will pour colored dragon skin shore ten into the mold to make ne lips for her.
Good luck with that, I'd be interested to see how that turns out. I went a different route with Jess when she needed new lips and spread silicone over some cotton, then filled it out with fiberfil and sewed the new lips on. Very soft and kissable
IMG_2762.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG (116.91 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
K

frankly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by frankly »

Nice work, Carrot!

frankly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by frankly »

Karrot wrote:
I did a "back of the head" oral mod on one of mine. It works ok, but you have to move the wires in the head to the side or Mr Winky can get a nasty stab!

As for a front oral mod, you have 1 major issue. the stuffing in the head is what stretches the plush in to shape, so making any cut in the face to allow for an insert would make the face distort.

What you could do is add an internal plastic tube to hold the insert and sew the face to that to retain the structure, but you would need to then have some way of covering that if you didnt want a TPE mouth area on the doll. either way you cut it She would loose the Teddybabe look.

K
I see what you all mean. It's a challenge, for sure, but maybe there's a way to do it without ruining the face. I guess it would have to be done at the factory, at the manufacturing stage, whatever the solution might be. Thanks for your responses!

frankly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by frankly »

This is why I thought maybe a mouth insert might be possible (quote taken from the teddy babes website):
"Yes, you can have intercourse with your Teddy Babe love doll. Perhaps the most unique and unusual feature of your Teddy Babe is her vaginal entry point; complete with simulated pubic hair and a super-silky plush insert, or as we like to call it, “Pussy Velour.” Providing an unorthodox but silky-smooth and highly-pleasurable sensation, the plush insert extends deep into the Teddy Babe’s body and is collapsed and compressed by the surrounding poly-fil stuffing, until something enters and causes it to expand. It is, therefore, a tight, compressed space, just like a real vagina."
So, maybe...??

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

frankly wrote:.....the plush insert extends deep into the Teddy Babe’s body and is collapsed and compressed by the surrounding poly-fil stuffing, until something enters and causes it to expand. It is, therefore, a tight, compressed space, just like a real vagina."
So, maybe...??

Yup, it is a tight compressed space until you get to the outer inch, then its not. As with all materials when you put a cut or an expandable section in to material what is filled with stuffing the section opens up.

But heres a thought I've had banding around my Dr Frankenplush head for a long time:

If you were to sew in an oral pocket similar to the vaginal pocket, and then either sew a pair of openable lips OVER the partially expanded pocket entrance (so they were closed when at rest), or insert a 'blanking' insert with a pair of lips that covers the pocket when a functional insert was not needed, you could likely maintain much of the look of a regular teddybabe, with the added option of a working oral function.

The problem im seeing with this would be that the pocket would have to be large enough to accomodate human and insert, and so the covering lips may need to be disproportionately large. Even if the pocket were just big enough for Human alone and a female condom used as the insert, thats still a pretty sizable pocket to cover with a pair of lips that would look right on a TB face.

K

Genji

Post by Genji »

One option would be to have swappable heads. Just add a discreet Velcro fastener at the neck, and you could have more than one 'look.'

Some of the new oral simulators from toydemon.com have a built-in nose, chin, and lips. They would probably look okay mounted onto a plush head of matching fabric color, perhaps just adding some open or closed eyes. Of course, that would require a pocket space half the size of the face.

Kind of retired from fabric doll making at the moment, but tempted to design one myself; certainly a do-able project.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GFdolls

INFORMATIONS