Starpery.com

All Options Teddy Babe

Got an idea? Need an invention?
JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: All Options Teddy Babe

Post by JackieTreehorn »

The thing is, if a girl gives you a blowjob it feels different from banging her. With a doll, if you use the same insert it will be pretty much the same regardless of if it's in her head or in her crotch. The downsides are so huge and there's so little to gain.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

JackieTreehorn wrote:The thing is, if a girl gives you a blowjob it feels different from banging her. With a doll, if you use the same insert it will be pretty much the same regardless of if it's in her head or in her crotch. The downsides are so huge and there's so little to gain.
I am inclined to agree with you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

flying42

Post by flying42 »

I haven't found an insert that matched any realism of form and function in the BJ, but there are two that perform well, the Sasha Grey UR3 and the Cyclone Medusa. Sasha has a well-defined soft tongue and lips and superbly simple ribbed throat with a slight uvula, and a closed end. A little trimming at the front of the throat to enlarge and taper the opening, and it has been the most durable insert with a realistic feel. ToyDemon sells the Cyclone BJ machine, which I have not tried, but the inserts have a great variety of stimulation offered, again in easily cleanable geometric shapes. The Medusa and totally smooth inserts are my favorite, and are easily reversable for cleaning, unlike the Sasha, which has a thick partial face front. The tapered lip entrances on the Cyclone inserts feel very close to a RG's lips during oral sex IMO, but do not look anything more than a half-inch hole. What is behind them is another story, which is an abstraction of shapes that simulates different BJ techniques. Other inserts that are too complex in texture, often going to great detail to try and mimic actual anatomy I feel is unwarranted and risks breeding mold.

Another material worth mentioning in terms of realism softness is the type of jelly masturbator, but how to anchor this or any insert into place is why companies like Abyss that makes Realdoll are at the top of R and D. It has to stay put for immersive realism. I found one product that is a face exerciser, not an insert, but has an inside diameter 1.5in and made of hard but flexible rubber, possibly silicone. The striking thing other than its somewhat exaggerated size is the flanged groove behind the plump lips which can be used to pop it into place securely and remove easily without damage. On a vinyl BJ Betty head, it fits perfectly, unlike her original mouth, which didn't work for me. The next step would be backing the lips up with an insert, but that brings it back to the original problem of movement, no matter how confined in the head cavity, because it bunches up without a retaining assembly. So a soft foam throat with pink velour fabric and female condoms wrapped back around the lips is the best solution so far approximated. Sewing a 1.75in ID .25 wall O-ring into a fabric doll's head could work for this, but to avoid distortion the whole face would need some support relative to the hole in the face. :painting: Cheers!
Attachments
silly lips.PNG
silly lips.PNG (133.79 KiB) Viewed 650 times
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

INFORMATIONS