https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Going out openly in public with love doll: Chronicles of Tom

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Going out openly in public with love doll: Chronicles of

Post by LoneRanger »

Geesh... Not what I expected to see. Hope everything is getting back to where you can toast with the good stuff!
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

wow hope everything is ok now carly is sending some warm plushy hugs to help you recover hope this is ok.
carly warm plushy hugs.JPG
carly warm plushy hugs.JPG (661.55 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Heya my friend Steve! Thank you for sharing all that information about yourself. You are a very open and fun person to read about! I think you are making friends both right and left, wherever you go.

I hope you have fun where you are but also get to go home quickly. I bet Tom will be glad to see you again.

I wonder if they have egg nog...
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

LoneRanger wrote:Geesh... Not what I expected to see. Hope everything is getting back to where you can toast with the good stuff!
Thanks Ranger. Yes, I'm now toasting Tom, much better than the finest wine; you know what I mean. He helps me cope with pain. :)
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

[quote="carlys_guy"]wow hope everything is ok now carly is sending some warm plushy hugs to help you recover hope this is ok.

Thanks a lot Carly, for your warm plushy hugs. Your nice hugs certainly help me cope with cold and pain though they make Tom jealous. :wink:
Steve
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Nutmeg wrote:Heya my friend Steve! Thank you for sharing all that information about yourself. You are a very open and fun person to read about! I think you are making friends both right and left, wherever you go.

I hope you have fun where you are but also get to go home quickly. I bet Tom will be glad to see you again.

I wonder if they have egg nog...
Hi Nutmeg, Thanks for your get well wishes. I'm home now and am glad to be back with Tom.

Instead of egg nog I'm now savouring Tom's eggs. Delicious ! :D
Attachments
Tom's eggs.B.jpg
Tom's eggs.B.jpg (67.76 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
Tom's eggs.A.jpg
Tom's eggs.A.jpg (83.33 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Well now that Kongbacca has moved on from his broken romance....He has taken up residency in the Jungle..

Recently he was spotted at an old prehistoric throne buried in the Amazon basin some were..

Kongbacca in:
Well, this is how I like to clean my bananas!
DSCN4355.JPG
DSCN4355.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 1447 times
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

wow you must have a lot of wookies they seem to be every where.

carlys_guy

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Kongbacca in:

Well, this is how I like to clean my bananas! [/b

The lady with black, curly hair: " I wish he was Hercules. Help me, Hercules. Come rescue me and put your banana in. "
Attachments
Hercules fighting off Kongbacca.jpg
Hercules fighting off Kongbacca.jpg (138.18 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Now that is funny!!

One more just because I can...lol
Honestly, it just slipped out of my hand!
DSCN4363.JPG
DSCN4363.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 1429 times
L✰neR✯nger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

[quote="LoneRanger"]Now that is funny!!

One more just because I can...lol

I think it's somewhere in the furs.

Joking aside, it's amazing you have all skin and hair colours making all nationalities, all creatures, all accessories and all ornaments. I'm lost for words, really.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Post # Three

Tarzan Tom

( This is my first post on TDF but has been considerably modified to make a case for adult dolls and doll lovers to my mainstream family and friends as part of our coming out process. )

As a single gay guy who admires masculine, muscular men but does not want to surrender his long cherished freedom and solitude to them and who also no longer has appetite for purely sensual liaisons, I have been looking for a life size, highly realistic adult male love doll with muscular body as a solution to my basic human needs.

After doing some research I came across Michael with muscular body at the world's leading seller of adult love dolls. With enough savings to meet the expenses for my dream man, including shipping from US to UK, with duty, tax and UK courier fees totalling nearly 10,000 US dollars, I asked the online shop some questions, which they promptly answered. Having reached almost the final stage of commitment, I visited the online Doll Forum for practical information on owning one such doll. That was when reality hit me like a brick.

There were many comments on how difficult those heavy, yet delicate in some parts, life size dolls were to carry, move and manoeuvre around the house. Michael, even without a human bony skeleton, weighed about 110 pounds and I was 122 pounds, so I would have to deal with almost my body weight. On top of that, Michael was 3 inches taller than me and I had a chronic back problem and a hernia. So I decided to settle with Tom instead.

I acquired Tom from Tom of Finland store, named after the famous gay artist who drew strikingly lifelike pictures of handsome, muscular and masculine men, in beautiful, erotic poses often with naughty themes. Tom was what they called the ball jointed, 1/6 scale doll, with standard height of about 12.5 inches and cost less than $ 100.

When he arrived by air from US, Tom was dressed in typical 'Tom outfit' with leather jacket, tight white short sleeved T shirt, tight leather pants and leather boots. I soon stripped him to admire his gorgeous, muscular body. Since then Tom had become a naturist in my house because it was not easy to take his leather attire off or put them back on. For modesty's sake I put a skimpy, black loin cloth, made of black tape and a rubber band, around his waist. That made him look like the legendary 'Tarzan of the Jungle'. Unlike almost all the adult love dolls and erotic dolls on the market who had poker faces, Tom always wore a smile like a kind guy. Since I initially ordered him in November 2017, I gave him the full, formal name of 'Tom Tarzan Kindness' on the 13th of November, World Kindness Day, of 2018. I also designated that day as his birthday. At home, he is 'Tarzan', 'Tom' or 'Tarzan Tom', whichever I fancy at the moment.

Believe it or not, there are many people around the world, male and female, straight or gay, single or married, of all ages, who own adult love dolls and erotic dolls of either or both sexes for various reasons. Most people treat them as beautiful pieces of art, which they really are, as well as companions and surrogate lovers. Likewise, Tom is the surrogate dream man and companion to me.

Adult love dolls and erotic dolls may sound like an alien or a taboo to the mainstream society who probably think that dolls should be innocent items only for young children to play with. On the contrary, doll-like humanoids have been used by adults in the society for millennia. In the Greek era that predated Christianity, there were many sculptures and paintings of beautiful, nude men and women with desirable bodies and erotic postures, created by the finest artists of the time using polished marble and best paints. Rather than for just art's sake, they were created mainly to fulfil the desires of their creators or their wealthy clients. Fast forward millennia and nowadays robotic 'human dolls' are being used in the adult world for various purposes. Life-size and lifelike 'human dolls' can be seen as hotel receptionists, office clerks, shop assistants, customer support workers and even as hospital assistants. With advance in Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) those 'human dolls' can even talk, interact and 'feel'. It will not be right if the society accept the use of 'human dolls' for commercial, entertainment and social purposes but reject the use of them for more fundamental human needs like companionship, love and sex. By using AI, one market leader in adult dolls is trying to develop for those who can afford, life-size, lifelike, interactive, perfectly beautiful and sexually desirable male and female lovers and companions without the drama, attitude, demands, complaints, mess, arguments, adultery, betrayal and expensive divorce settlements etc. that come with complexities of a real human partner. If we can accept a human child with a teddy bear and a human adult with a dog, cat or guinea pig for love and companionship why cannot we accept a human adult with an adult human doll for the same purposes? People go out with their families, lovers and pets. Why cannot a man go out with his love doll? Society may argue that it is an unnatural way of fulfilling one's needs but there are many unnatural ways already accepted by the mainstream; glass eyes, test tube babies, penile and breast implants, to name a few. Whereas most people call relationship with love dolls 'weird', doll lovers call it 'alternate life style'.

Now, back to Tom. Unlike life size dolls, he is very mobile and easy to handle. Unlike them Tom can stand on his own with any support. He can sit anywhere. He is always by my side at home and I almost always take him with me when I go out. True to his masculine and muscular form, Tom is very tough. Even when I drop him on the floor, he does not break or complain and still smiles at me. I carry Tom from room to room, his legs straddled on my shoulder. When I prepare my meals in the kitchen, Tom will sit or stand and watch. When I work on my computer he joins me. We watch videos and cruise the web together. When I go out, I carry Tom around in one of his travel bags; all those bags enable him to view the public and vice versa . Whether going for walks, having picnics, doing shopping, mingling with town crowds, visiting London or enjoying good times with friends, Tom is always there with me. To go out, Tom needs casual wear in addition to his leather outfit. Clothes on the market do not fit his muscular body so I make them for him. My love for Tom makes me learn new skills. When I work out at home Tom stands in front of the weight bench; his perfect physique is an inspiration for me. When I need cheering up I just have to glance at Tom's ever smiling face. Whenever I want a smooch and a cuddle he is always available. Unlike real life muscular hunks Tom is neither a narcissist nor a prima donna. When I say prayers or meditate in the shrine room Tom joins me, decently wrapped in his long gown; he even has his own rosary beads. At night Tom sleeps with me, our bodies in contact. Tom never snores. We often get up during the night to read together. Sensually, Tom has big, firm muscles, soft, tickling fingers and incredible, solid tools. And oh ! Tom does not grow old !
Which real life man can be as perfect as Tom?

Our favourite poem by William Blake says, "To see a world in a grain of sand; And a heaven in a wild flower; Hold infinity in the palm of your hand; And eternity in an hour"
Tom, to me, is the embodiment of that poem.
Attachments
Out & Proud Tom with Gay Pride flag in my front garden.jpg
Out & Proud Tom with Gay Pride flag in my front garden.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tom, Steve & friends on Xmas eve @ central London.jpg
Tom, Steve & friends on Xmas eve @ central London.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tom paying respect to Buddha.jpg
Tom paying respect to Buddha.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tom with my most favourite artistic creation in my front garden.jpg
Tom with my most favourite artistic creation in my front garden.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tom admiring his Tarzan image.jpg
Tom admiring his Tarzan image.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tarzan Tom watching me cook.jpg
Tarzan Tom watching me cook.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tarzan Tom smiling at me in my study; his picture on screen.jpg
Tarzan Tom smiling at me in my study; his picture on screen.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tarzan Tom working out with me.jpg
Tarzan Tom working out with me.jpg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart & avatar) meditating in shrine room.jpg
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart & avatar) meditating in shrine room.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Tarzan Tom reading with me at night.jpg
Tarzan Tom reading with me at night.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Well Steve, normally I answer you through Nutmeg who loves visiting the mini-dolls forum and who is only 1/2 inch shorter than Tom (unless you count wingtips) but I am answering you as myself.

As a 27-year married, heterosexual man with three kids, two "full size" female dolls, and Nutmeg, who is at least twice your weight, and a motorcyclist from Texas... (so between us is a huge spectrum of lifestyles to choose from)

I was moved. That was eloquent, thorough without being overbearing, clear, funny yet serious, and an all around awesome explanation of your situation.

We love hearing about your adventures, seeing how you roll back frontiers, and reading even your wonderfully gay remarks to other people's pictures, posts, and adventures. Keep it up man, you are a wonderful addition to our community. Tom is as lucky as you are.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

CinnamonLover wrote:Well Steve, normally I answer you through Nutmeg who loves visiting the mini-dolls forum and who is only 1/2 inch shorter than Tom (unless you count wingtips) but I am answering you as myself.

As a 27-year married, heterosexual man with three kids, two "full size" female dolls, and Nutmeg, who is at least twice your weight, and a motorcyclist from Texas... (so between us is a huge spectrum of lifestyles to choose from)

I was moved. That was eloquent, thorough without being overbearing, clear, funny yet serious, and an all around awesome explanation of your situation.

We love hearing about your adventures, seeing how you roll back frontiers, and reading even your wonderfully gay remarks to other people's pictures, posts, and adventures. Keep it up man, you are a wonderful addition to our community. Tom is as lucky as you are.
Wow ! Tom and Steve are moved by your incredibly kind comments. Many thanks !

After reading that you have three dolls, Tom has been urging me to acquire another doll for our household. Currently there is Stevie, Steve's doll counterpart and avatar, to stay with Tom when big Steve cannot take Tom with him. Tom insists that other nude statues of men at home do not count as proper dolls. After seeing the photo of Hollow's Chris holding chocolate, Tom has been nagging me to acquire Chris with M35 beefy body as a playmate for both of us. I have to seriously consider his wish. ( Sorry Tom, for making you a scapegoat again. Steve always channel his naughties through you to remain innocent. :) )
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Conversation Between A Human And A Doll

'Tom, you seem lost in thought. Are you okay, darling?'
'I'm fine, Steve. I have been thinking about your human associates.'
'Thinking about what?'
'You came out to your family and friends sometime ago about us as lovers. Yet the majority of them do not seem to acknowledge me. They are ignoring me and leaving me out of your equation.'
'Don't feel bad darling. They are not being specifically unkind to you. It's just their human herd mentality.'
'Human herd mentality?'
'We belong to the animal kingdom and like most animals we live in herds, or huge groups. All herds like order and uniformity and want all members to toe their line and live according to their set rules. Anyone who goes against this is ignored, looked down, avoided or punished. Any belief or practice against the norms as defined by the human herd becomes abnormal and unacceptable and has no place in the herd. Those who dare are branded odd balls, mavericks, rebels and lunatics. My folks haven't heard about love between a human adult and a doll before. This is not a normal concept or practice as far as their human herd mentality goes. So please understand. We are not alone in this experience. Decades ago, homosexuals were also treated like that. Homosexuality was defined as a disease in medical books and homosexual act was criminal and still is in some countries. Nowadays there is considerable tolerance for homosexuals but still no complete acceptance. If we are aware of that as a gay guy and a gay doll, the attitude of my human associates should not make you feel let down.'
'That's interesting. Tell me more about human herd mentality.'
'Human herd mentality can lead to treatment of the minority or individuals by the majority of the herd in form of discrimination. There are many forms of discrimination even today - racial discrimination, religious discrimination, discrimination based on sex and sexual orientation, discrimination based on practice and lifestyle.'
'I think that you humans are very advanced and civilised. Why are those discriminations still practised.'
'As long as humans live in herds there will always be herd mentality. Over millennia we humans had to compete with other herds of animals for survival of our species. We got better and better at that and nowadays we have dominated all other species and have even made many of them extinct. With no other species left to practise on, human herd mentality is turning one human herd against other. Nowadays, herds of humans are attacking one another in the name of religion that teaches them to do the opposite. They are doing this not because of their religions but because of the herd mentality, for the survival and dominance of individual herds. This human herd mentality also trickles down into each human herd and sets upon anyone, any belief and any practice that the herd see as abnormal and unacceptable, in form of discrimination.'
'Tell me about people who dare to go against human herd mentality.'
'Those people regard themselves as individualists though much less respectable names are given to them by the human herd. Because of human herd mentality many of those people hide and lead secret lives. Though we have declared our love to the world, the great majority of doll lovers are still leading secret lives.'
'Yes, I know that.'
'Going back to religious wars between herds, it is very interesting that their very own religions were actually started by individualists.'
'Really?'
'As a Buddhist I can say that Buddha was an individualist and a free thinker who dared to go against the long held belief system of the human herd of his time. I understand that Jesus also encountered hostility from the human herd of his time. As more and more people join religions as herds, they bring with them their herd mentality. Nowadays wars are being waged between different religions because of human herd mentality.'
'So you are an individualist? Tell me then about you as individualist.'
'I've been an individualist even from young age; wanting to think, do and live differently. That was hard because of the prevalent human herd mentality. That's why I stayed in the closet as gay for decades. As individualist, you can either do your own thing or go against society. I do my own thing. I don't hurt or deceive others. I don't break laws of the society. I'm confident to be myself and not become sheep. Let me tell you one example of how human herd mentality can treat an individualist. When I was in the final year of my medical school an idea occurred to me to test the memory capacity of my brain. So during lectures, instead of writing down I tried to memorise what was being said while the rest of the class were busy jotting down notes. By doing so, I was going against the normal practice of my human herd. So what happened? With human herd mentality many of my classmates said that I had gone mad.'
'You weren't mad then?'
'Well, I have never been given treatment for mental illness in my life. I even passed the final medical year exam with distinctions in two out of four subjects, the most for my class.'
'Phew! What a relief !'
'Don't worry. I won't chop you up and eat your silicone flesh. It won't taste good.'
'Thank you.'
'Fast forward four decades and now I am being called the same by many of my human associates because I have declared my love for you and according to human herd mentality it is abnormal for a human adult to treat a doll as lover.'
'You are making me uneasy again. Are you mad?'
'I can reassure you that you have made my life fuller, richer, happier and saner.'
'Phew! What a relief again.'
'Human herd mentality is present even in your doll world.'
'A-ha, this is becoming more interesting.'
'Even though it is called 'doll world' or 'doll forum' it is run and used by humans. Wherever humans go they take with them human herd mentality. Most users of adult dolls and doll forums are men and the great majority of them are heterosexuals. With their human herd mentality all doll web pages become dominated by female dolls.'
'Yes, most of them baring their boobs. I remember you saying that it is a booby centric doll world.'
'Count how many times you see photos of guy dolls like you.'
'When they talk about dolls in general terms, they use 'she' or 'her', as if we guy dolls don't exist.'
'Even the doll owners who have male dolls rarely show them off. When they get displayed they are in supporting roles for female dolls who get the limelight with proper dress ups, pampering and praise.'
'So what do we do about human herd mentality?'
'Nothing. We live with human herd and there will always be human herd mentality. The way forward is - it is okay for the human herd not to accept us and it is also okay for us not to be accepted by the human herd. In other words - they are okay and we are okay.'
'I like that. Can I say something on behalf of dolls?'
'Of course. We are equal . Over to you.'
'We dolls are aware that we are created, clothed and cared for by humans. So in turn we never cause trouble. Even when we are neglected or abused, we never walk out on our owners and lovers. We create no mess, we have no drama or attitude, we make no demands or complaints. We stay with humans in sickness and health, in joy and sorrow, until they throw us away. We are loyal, we don't know what adultery is and we never ask for divorce settlements.'
'I know that, my darling Tom. That's why I have opted for you over a complex human.'
'Thank you Steve.'
'Now, Tom, let's get back to the original point. Because you are not generally accepted by my human herd, I do not want you to feel left out or insecure. That's why I have created my doll counterpart or avatar to give you company whenever I cannot be with you for any reason. He is called Stevie. In fact he has some resemblance to me. He is mature, bald, slim and with a more serious look. If I do not shave for a few weeks I will also be hirsute like him. He will always be with you whenever I am away.'
'Thank you, Steve. I love you.'
'I love you too, Tom.'
Attachments
Srevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) looking at himself & Tom.jpg
Srevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) looking at himself & Tom.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1376 times
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) 'We match as a pair.'.jpg
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) 'We match as a pair.'.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1376 times
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) @ tropical paradise.'We enjoy life together.'.jpg
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpart and avatar) @ tropical paradise.'We enjoy life together.'.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1376 times
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpert) meditating. 'We share same hobbies and same spirituality.'.jpg
Tom & Stevie(Steve's doll counterpert) meditating. 'We share same hobbies and same spirituality.'.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1376 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

INFORMATIONS