https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Going out openly in public with love doll: Chronicles of Tom

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

[b

Chapter One

Soon after becoming lovers, like other lovers, I went out with Tom together in open view to a large wooded parkland and with Tom in his travel bag to public places like shopping centres and a large religious ceremony. So far we had not done this openly in places with many people as yet.

There was a large, beautifully manicured park in the centre of the town with an imposing ancient castle on the hill, first built by the invading Romans who built Britain's first recorded town to go with it, and was later burnt down by the local rebels who were then mercilessly crushed by the Roman army on their return from their imperial quests in the rest of the UK. Centuries down the line the current castle was built by the invading Normans on the base of Roman castle that had survived the fire and was used, again further down the line, for many purposes including as a prison. It was the town's major tourist attraction clothed in layers of history.

I sat with Tom out of bag, on a bench facing a small river and we had a picnic. Unlike in the wooded country park there were tourists and people from shops, offices and nearby college who had come into the park for lunch break. A few yards further uphill from the castle was the heart of the town. To visit stores there, I put Tom back in his bag and walked uphill.

It being a Christmas shopping season there were a few Christmas trees dotted around and more shoppers than usual. On passing a Christmas tree I suddenly had an urge. I had planned to introduce Tom to my family and friends online next month when I send season's greetings to them with a photo of Tom and myself together. I thought that it would be very appropriate to include Tom's photo with a Christmas tree as well. As I pulled Tom out I said, 'Well Tom, you are coming out to the public and there is no turning back.' I sat Tom on the railing of a barrier surrounding the tree and took a few shots, with people walking past me. I could not believe what I was doing. I acted normal and cool and the shoppers passing by reacted normal and cool. Perhaps people thought that I was a photographer doing a photo shoot for a doll company rather than a bloke taking pictures of his lover. Among civilised shoppers Tom, in his ancient Roman attire, looked like Crocodile Dundee, that Australian bloke from the outback visiting a large city for the first time. After visiting a few shops I decided to head home.

On passing the castle I had another urge. Tom was in ancient Roman attire and it would be appropriate again to take a photo of him with the Roman-Norman castle. I sat Tom on the hand rail of the bridge leading to the castle and took a few snaps. Groups of school children on excursion came out of the castle with their teachers. Some children and teachers casually glanced at Tom and a child remarked, 'Look ! It's a toy.' I smiled. Though Tom was a lover to me, rightly for a child he was just a toy.

Then I had another urge again ! Why not take selfies of us together with the castle in the background? I sat Tom on my shoulder and took a few pictures of us. Tom never failed to smile and pose. Some tourists admiring the castle looked in our direction but there was no embarrassment on their faces or on mine.

I took Tom to a small sunken garden with a pond of goldfish, where I used to have many quiet lunches. There was a young man having lunch on a bench and on another bench sat a young guy looking at his phone. I approached him and requested him to take a photo for me. After handing him my phone I said casually, 'I have to take my friend out of bag.' He looked confused. As I pulled Tom out I said, 'He's my companion.' The man smiled faintly and said, 'That's okay.' After we were seated on a bench he said, 'Say cheese.' We both responded with broad smiles. As I walked out of the sunken garden, I felt elated by what I had achieved. By the steps I saw a small squirrel standing straight like a sentry saluting the lovers and I took a photo of it.

I could not believe what we had just achieved as lovers. Without any planning we had spontaneously passed many mile stones in one go. What was more remarkable was that we had done all those without any effort, embarrassment or shame. May be my love for Tom made things easy. May be the fact that I was the out and proud gay guy comfortable to talk about gay things to family, friends and strangers alike, had given me the same courage and ease in this case as well.

Nevertheless, as I walked back to my car, I asked myself in my mind, 'Who gave you the courage to do all this spontaneously today?' Tom, as if he had telepathic communication with me, said from the bag on my back, 'Who else could this be my darling? It is your lover Tom.'
[/b]
Attachments
Tom's first public debut photo with Christmas shoppers in town centre.jpg
Tom's first public debut photo with Christmas shoppers in town centre.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
'Roman' Tom proudly with Roman-Norman Castle.jpg
'Roman' Tom proudly with Roman-Norman Castle.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
'Roman' Tom with Roman-Norman Castle in town centre.jpg
'Roman' Tom with Roman-Norman Castle in town centre.jpg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
'Roman'Tom & Lover with Roman-Norman Castle in town centre.jpg
'Roman'Tom & Lover with Roman-Norman Castle in town centre.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
Tom & Lover in Castle Park. Photo taken by a park visitor.jpg
Tom & Lover in Castle Park. Photo taken by a park visitor.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
The sentry squirrel at Castle Park saluting Tom and lover.jpg
The sentry squirrel at Castle Park saluting Tom and lover.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 6267 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

Saxen

Re: Going out openly in public with love doll: Chronicles of

Post by Saxen »

Looks like Tom dressed for the visit too. You should take him on a tour of the castle, there are some very cool bits of it that you could get pictures of him (i'm thinkin the roof, hypocaust and vaults especially). I would think the people of Colchester have seen stranger things in the park than a small man posing for photos :D

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Wonderful story, and I had y'all's name messed up! I thought Tarzan was small and Tom was big, but Tarzan and Tom are the same! So, HA! I was doubtless confusing in an earlier post.

Thanks for the pictures and how neat to have passed so many milestones at once! Glad you're getting to do so much!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great story TT, glad you had fun. It is indeed a wonderful place there full of history.

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Saxen wrote:Looks like Tom dressed for the visit too. You should take him on a tour of the castle, there are some very cool bits of it that you could get pictures of him (i'm thinkin the roof, hypocaust and vaults especially). I would think the people of Colchester have seen stranger things in the park than a small man posing for photos :D
Hey Sax, thanks for the message. You sounds like a Colchesterian too and that's exciting for both Tom and myself ! Tom would like to say 'Hi' to your doll. He also wants to see your dolly. Will you post a picture for us ? Hope we can meet up today one day. Please send us a message, either here or private (PM) if you want to meet. How cool this will be for us to hang out together and show/educate our town folks about dolls and their lovers. I agree with you, people of Colchester are unfazed by strange things. Over a year ago I did my solo gay pride walk along the high street with huge stickers on my T shirt saying 'IDENTITY GAY' on the front and 'GAY' on the back and also entered shops and library and almost everyone I came across were cool. I know what you mean by 'strange things in Castle Park'. Anyway, I love the place.
Yes, it's a good idea to take Tom inside the castle. I'd been there a number of times and I agree that the vault be a good setting to take photos of Tom. As a little baby and with Roman identity, he will get a free entry. I may sneak in free as well, as his carer. :)
There's Christmas market on the high street on 9th of Dec. We will be going there unless the weather is a washout. Would you like to join us? If so please send us a private message. Cheers
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Nutmeg wrote:Wonderful story, and I had y'all's name messed up! I thought Tarzan was small and Tom was big, but Tarzan and Tom are the same! So, HA! I was doubtless confusing in an earlier post.

Thanks for the pictures and how neat to have passed so many milestones at once! Glad you're getting to do so much!
Hey Nutmeg, nice to hear from you again. Thanks for the compliments. Sorry that you had been confused about our names because the big lover had deliberately stolen Tom's name thinking we are the One.
We find that once you pass a mile stone, more milestones become easier to pass. You and CL probably find the same.
Take care babe.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Maviarab wrote:Great story TT, glad you had fun. It is indeed a wonderful place there full of history.
Thanks again Mav, for your compliments. You also sound like a Colchesterian. If that's the case, WOW ! I know Colchester has many queers including myself and the current leader of our town's council is openly gay, very sexy and young. To have many doll lovers here also will be exciting. If you are one of our town's folks we can meet up one day. You can PM us.

Take care.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

From too far up north hehe...but know the area well.

Saxen

Post by Saxen »

Tarzan-Tom wrote:[quote="Saxen"
Hey Sax, thanks for the message. You sounds like a Colchesterian too and that's exciting for both Tom and myself ! Tom would like to say 'Hi' to your doll. He also wants to see your dolly. Will you post a picture for us ? Hope we can meet up today one day. Please send us a message, either here or private (PM) if you want to meet. How cool this will be for us to hang out together and show/educate our town folks about dolls and their lovers. I agree with you, people of Colchester are unfazed by strange things. Over a year ago I did my solo gay pride walk along the high street with huge stickers on my T shirt saying 'IDENTITY GAY' on the front and 'GAY' on the back and also entered shops and library and almost everyone I came across were cool. I know what you mean by 'strange things in Castle Park'. Anyway, I love the place. Cheers
I grew up not far from Colchester, but have lived in the Southwest for most of the last couple of decades. I know the Castle well mostly because I sort of worked there for a while. I used to be an archaeologist employed by Essex County Council and spent quite a bit of time in the castle and the museums resource centre next door. It sounds like the good folk of Colchester and Essex have become more tolerant of peoples' sexuality since I moved away. A group of us (mostly straight blokes and a bi lady) were asked to leave a pub in Chelmsford because the natives were getting restless simply because we were exchanging cake recipes of all things! Also, at the time the department was known as the 'field archaeology group' and we all had hi-viz waistcoats with 'ECC FAG' on the back :lol:

anyway, as I seem to have accidentally stepped out the the lurking shadows, I s'pose I should find the introductions section and say hello properly ;)

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Saxen wrote:
Tarzan-Tom wrote:[quote="Saxen"
Hey Sax, thanks for the message. You sounds like a Colchesterian too and that's exciting for both Tom and myself ! Tom would like to say 'Hi' to your doll. He also wants to see your dolly. Will you post a picture for us ? Hope we can meet up today one day. Please send us a message, either here or private (PM) if you want to meet. How cool this will be for us to hang out together and show/educate our town folks about dolls and their lovers. I agree with you, people of Colchester are unfazed by strange things. Over a year ago I did my solo gay pride walk along the high street with huge stickers on my T shirt saying 'IDENTITY GAY' on the front and 'GAY' on the back and also entered shops and library and almost everyone I came across were cool. I know what you mean by 'strange things in Castle Park'. Anyway, I love the place. Cheers
I grew up not far from Colchester, but have lived in the Southwest for most of the last couple of decades. I know the Castle well mostly because I sort of worked there for a while. I used to be an archaeologist employed by Essex County Council and spent quite a bit of time in the castle and the museums resource centre next door. It sounds like the good folk of Colchester and Essex have become more tolerant of peoples' sexuality since I moved away. A group of us (mostly straight blokes and a bi lady) were asked to leave a pub in Chelmsford because the natives were getting restless simply because we were exchanging cake recipes of all things! Also, at the time the department was known as the 'field archaeology group' and we all had hi-viz waistcoats with 'ECC FAG' on the back :lol:

How cool those Hi-Viz waistcoats were ! I wish they are still worn today; that will give education on 'Diversity & Equality' to all visiting tourists and locals.
Nice to know a bit of your biography on the forum where, by nature and design, most are mystical. Hope to see your doll if not you.

Best wishes x

anyway, as I seem to have accidentally stepped out the the lurking shadows, I s'pose I should find the introductions section and say hello properly ;)
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Chapter Two

After I decided to go out with Tom the first place that I took him to was my late parents' memorial bench at a large woodland country park near my house. It had been a while since then so I decided to go there again on one Sunday afternoon. As usual I put Tom and picnic food in my backpack and walked there from my car in a retail park. Although the sky was filled with dark clouds when I set out on foot, by the time I reached the bench the sun came out, as if my parents were warmly welcoming us. As usual, I cleaned the bench and my parents' name plaque as my housekeeping and settled down with Tom to enjoy the food and peaceful atmosphere together. Because it was Sunday there were a number of visitors unlike during quiet weekdays.

The bench was located under a small group of birch trees, between the main woodland area and the open lake land area. Visitors from the car park had to walk past us to get to the lake. There were families with kids, couples or single people walking dogs. Tom was in full view of them, standing on top the backpack, next to my parents ( on the plaque ). If they saw him, they paid no special attention. Only a young teenage boy of about fourteen, on walking past us, gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled back at him.

After soaking in the peaceful scenery with Tom for some time I thought that I should go back for lunch for it was beyond two o'clock. On the last visit, I had taken a photo of Tom meeting my parents ( on the plaque ). I thought how nice it would be if a photo of us together; my parents, my lover and myself could be taken. I had already asked a stranger to take photos of Tom and myself in the town and I was quite comfortable about asking for that again. So I decided to wait for the next passer-by. After sometime a couple with a dog approached us but before I could ask them their dog ran off to the lake and they ran after it, shouting. Then nobody came. May be my parents wanted us to stay longer with them on a lovely afternoon. I told myself that I would give another ten minutes and leave. Miraculously, after nine and a half minutes, a middle aged Indian lady came along. I requested her to take a picture of me, adding casually, 'with my friend.' There was no noticeable reaction from her and she took a few pictures of us as if taking photos for a normal family. She even said, 'Wait a minute.' before handing back my phone to check the pictures taken were okay. After thanking her we walked back to our car.

I found that though the sight of a grown up man and a doll might appear quite unusual to the public, most people minded their own businesses. Even if they noticed, they paid no special attention. Why should they? All of us were quite used to all sorts of unusual things in the world.

That also reminded me of human behaviour theory. If you look scared you will convey the sense of fear to others. If you look happy, happiness is also transferred to nearby people. If you look angry people will respond with anger. If you look ashamed and embarrassed people will react with shame and embarrassment. If you look cool and normal you can expect the same back from others.

So, be cool with your doll.
Attachments
Tom,Lover,Dad & Mum ( their names on plaque ) on their memorial bench. Photo taken by a  park visitor.jpg
Tom,Lover,Dad & Mum ( their names on plaque ) on their memorial bench. Photo taken by a park visitor.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 6072 times
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Hey thank-you for another neat chapter! I love that you are going out in public together! And your outfit is so purply!

It does sound like your parents were there helping to look over you. How neat! You show them great respect.

I think your final bit about what you show to others is what comes back to you is so right! I was so pleased how people reacted to me even at truck stops! Nobody ever gave CinnamonLover a hassle at all, and everyone loved my wings!

Please share more adventures as you have them! This is wonderful!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Very Cool pictures! I have had the nerve to run around my yard with the neighbors watching, but never taken any of them beyond (well one trip to my Daughter's fenced in yard).

That is some adventure to I must say! And a lot of reading 8O !!

:evidence:

Hope you guys are having a most excellent and Merry Christmas today!!
L✰neR✯nger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Nutmeg wrote:Hey thank-you for another neat chapter! I love that you are going out in public together! And your outfit is so purply!

It does sound like your parents were there helping to look over you. How neat! You show them great respect.

I think your final bit about what you show to others is what comes back to you is so right! I was so pleased how people reacted to me even at truck stops! Nobody ever gave CinnamonLover a hassle at all, and everyone loved my wings!

Please share more adventures as you have them! This is wonderful!
Hey Nutmeg, thanks for your compliments and Merry Christmas ! We just came back from London, spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day with friends. They were wonderful to us. Tom even got his own birthday present and he was the centre of attention. We had great fun and we were so pleased with their embrace for us. ( I have posted some photos of Tom with friends on Holidays Greetings page ).
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

LoneRanger wrote:Very Cool pictures! I have had the nerve to run around my yard with the neighbors watching, but never taken any of them beyond (well one trip to my Daughter's fenced in yard).

That is some adventure to I must say! And a lot of reading 8O !!

:evidence:

Hope you guys are having a most excellent and Merry Christmas today!!
Hi Ranger, thanks for your compliments and Merry Christmas to you as well. We just came back from London celebrating Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with friends there. They all embraced us warmly. Some friends have even shared pictures of Tom on their Facebook pages. ( I have no FB ) We revealed ourselves also to Londoners and tourists in central London. From our experience, doing bit by bit with successes gave us more encouragement to do more. Because Tom and myself are actual 'lovers' ( we told all our friends that it was the case ), this gives us extra courage. I have posted some photos taken in London on Holidays Greetings page. As you can seen in the group photo taken at tourist hot spot, Tom was poking out of the bag in front of me and I had him that way on London buses, in the restaurant and in crowded China town.
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love

INFORMATIONS