https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Adelea's minis!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Adelea's minis!

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: I think there are some but those I’ve seen are as expensive as my clothes! I managed to find a set of 8 mini dolls in Poundstretcher the other day for about £13 so at least they’ve got something to wear! There are 12th scale dolls clothes about as that’s the standard size for dolls houses. However, the toy shop I went into had some nice costume clothes but they were a minimum of £13 each and not at all sexy! I think it’s time I got my sewing machine out!

The dolls themselves are around £35 each usually!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

A head arrived today!

So, here we introduce Kendall:

She is quite a flirty tease it turns out.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

On Thursday, the body that was intended for Kendall's head showed up! So with still no sign of the original head that was intended for Kendall's body, I hunted around UK vendors for a head - which arrived yesterday.

So, here we have Lou-Anne, with her two friends:

And some solo shots.

And today, a working tracking number appeared for the head I have been waiting longest for, so I will need another body for that one I guess!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Looks like your mini-harem is expanding! :thumbs_up:
They all look really good. I like that little nurse outfit. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks djcdoll!

They are so much easier to handle than their full size cousins!

And it's feasible and practical to have them dressed in all our little preferences!

LBD, lingerie, nurse.

I think air-hostess, student, ballgown, secretary and maybe policewoman, and I will be done :)

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Someone needs to take the internet away from me. Have just ordered some heads, so will need bodies to go with them at some point...
heads_20190331.jpg
heads_20190331.jpg (251.7 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
The one at the top-left is the one I have been waiting a while for. The other 5 were just ordered now :)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

:haha4: I think you’ve well and truly got hooked already! Those are some of the heads I looked at too! I have the one bottom right.

What you will find is that separate heads are sometimes a little difficult to match to bodies as their colours and shape may not suit some! Good luck!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I had completely forgotten about this one! She is a Jiaou - doesnt feel quite as solid as the Phicen's, but she is still quite poseable!

Her name is Trixie.

I found a retort stand at my parents house over the weekend and thought I could find a use for it. I didnt know it would be so soon!

I wish it were possible to get more grip between their limbs, could get a lot more pole-dancer poses in!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Nice pole-dancing photoset adelea. :thumbs_up:
Her outfit is rather hot too! :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Thanks djcdoll! Yeah, the wet leather look is hot - but it was a bugger to get on, even with lots of powder!

Can you imagine trying to do a pole-dancer set with the full size girls!!! I think it would be carnage.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Thanks djcdoll! Yeah, the wet leather look is hot - but it was a bugger to get on, even with lots of powder!

Can you imagine trying to do a pole-dancer set with the full size girls!!! I think it would be carnage.
Funny you should say both of those things! :D
I did some photosets with Tiffany wearing a black shiny plastic/PVC catsuit. That was a bugger to get on her. Really great fun though! :mrgreen:
Also, on my big list of possible future photosets I do have "pole-dancer" listed, so that is something I've been thinking about!
I couldn't have Tiffany hanging upside down off a pole but I reckon it's possible to do some of the very basic pole-dancing poses!
I'm still thinking about it and about pole logistics etc... It's probably a tough challenge to pull off though. Ha ha. :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Trixie is very lovely! I’ve found the Jiaou Dolls are a little slimmer than Phicens, especially around the hips, so imagine the problem you may have had getting that stuff on a Phicen!

You could try using some Blutack or similar on her hands! I’ve used duct tape on some of my big girls hands to hold mugs etc. Anything to get the pose as long as it can be hidden from view or even masked out later using CloneStamp in PhotScape or similar!

By the way, you’d better hide your credit card for a while..... :whistle:

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

adelea wrote:Someone needs to take the internet away from me. Have just ordered some heads, so will need bodies to go with them at some point...
er, don't rely on me for that :mrgreen:
adelea wrote: The one at the top-left is the one I have been waiting a while for. The other 5 were just ordered now :)
I too have always dreamed of having a house elf, and I had to wait a long time for this pre-order…
...this is now a reality since some weeks:
DSC04435.JPG
DSC04435.JPG (529.51 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
As Dobby , she is an elf loving freedom… and the other minis have a lot of trouble convincing her to wear clothes.
DSC04436.JPG
DSC04436.JPG (472.58 KiB) Viewed 1256 times
Sure, my name is not Harry :roll: , but maybe she'll be convinced if I give her a sock (hidden in a book as it should). :whistle:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

H&F - Yeah the Jiaou is smaller than the Phicens, the outfit came with the doll, so I was reasonably sure it would fit. Fitting it to one of the Phicens would be near impossible I would think! Blu-tak is a good idea, will try that next time, thanks!

Justin - The elf-head looks nice on a body! I have ordered a 24A and a 26A, so will see which it looks best on when they turn up!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

By a strange coincidence, I exactly did the same thing :lol:
Initially, I thought the smaller body (S26A) would be better for my elf. But after trying, I finally found that the S24A was more suitable.
Here, is a little comparison where I interchange heads on S24A/S26A bodies.
S2426.jpg
S2426.jpg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
For sure, pale color is the right one. To my mind and taste, the S24A is better for the elf than the S26A.
But you will see by yourself.

Note that, the elf head has an official reference, it's an YM Toys product : YMT09A
DSC04292.JPG
DSC04292.JPG (187.19 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
And if you do not know what to do with the remaining S26A body, there is a head that really goes very well with, that of my little Venus:
98 - Vénus.jpg
98 - Vénus.jpg (9.78 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
This head is a noname, or may be "MAK" brand, available here: Head with moveable eyes
But I think you've probably already spotted it in this very dangerous store for your credit card :haha4:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

INFORMATIONS