https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Adelea's minis!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Adelea's minis!

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The only problem I’ve found with some of the smaller heads is that their faces detach quite easily! In the early days, I’ve been in the middle of a shoot and found Miette has become faceless! I use a bit of Blutack now to keep the faces on!

Those with detachable hair pieces are also a bit of a pain as you can often see the edge of the plastic around the forehead!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@Justin - from those pictures I would agree the elf looks better on the larger figure. Will try it on a S22 as well and see which I prefer!

OMG. I have just looked at your collection Justin! I was about to say, at least these mini's are cheaper than the full size, but in your case that may not be true!

The vendor I bought those heads from cancelled the order, and told me they were no longer in stock.

So I am off head shopping again, though I do still have 2 incoming I had bought previously.

@H&F - oh, that doesnt sound good! Faces falling off, what sort of horror show is that!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

It turns out that Adara and I had an audience for our morning activities.

Kendall clearly enjoyed the show she saw, whereas Lou-Anne and Felicity only felt it was so-so. Not sure what Trixie experience before she got here to rank our performance so low!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:It turns out that Adara and I had an audience for our morning activities.
Kendall clearly enjoyed the show she saw, whereas Lou-Anne and Felicity only felt it was so-so. Not sure what Trixie experience before she got here to rank our performance so low!
Ha ha, that's so funny! :lol:

Are they going to be keeping records from now on, with statistics, charts and feedback?
Hope the pressure on performance doesn't get too much with having an audience! Ha ha. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:
adelea wrote:It turns out that Adara and I had an audience for our morning activities.

Are they going to be keeping records from now on, with statistics, charts and feedback?
Hope the pressure on performance doesn't get too much with having an audience! Ha ha. :D
I hope not!

Though I wonder just what we need to do to impress Trixie! Maybe she just wants a bit more athleticism!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:
djcdoll wrote:

I hope not!

Though I wonder just what we need to do to impress Trixie! Maybe she just wants a bit more athleticism!
Try not to be too athletic. I wouldn't try a back flip off the top of the wardrobe onto Adara!
You might get good points for in-flight style but the landing might be problematic!! Ha ha. :lol:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

:haha4: Nice one!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

@DJC - if that what it takes, Trixie will remain unimpressed :) I dont do heights at all well, 2 steps up a ladder and thats about as far as I can go!

Kendall and Trixie have had a bit of a makeover, and swapped heads! The long neck on Kendall was beginning to bother me.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

maybe trixie wants some girl girl action.

carlys_guy

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

carlys_guy wrote:maybe trixie wants some girl girl action.

carlys_guy
As soon as UK customs releases my 166C I'm sure that'll happen :whistle:

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great pictures Adelea.
I love he stripper pole sequence.

It seems like you're rapidly going down the rabbit hole like the other's warned.
So far I have resisted the temptation and am focusing on my relationship with one mini, however, she did bring a friend home a while back. :whistle:

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

scooter_ca wrote:Great pictures Adelea.
I love he stripper pole sequence.

It seems like you're rapidly going down the rabbit hole like the other's warned.
So far I have resisted the temptation and am focusing on my relationship with one mini, however, she did bring a friend home a while back. :whistle:

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks Scooter! They are certainly easier to pose. Can't say they are cheaper though! Outfits for them can be eye-watering!

Right now, I have 4. I also have 2 heads here, and another 6 on the way. I also have 4 bodies on the way too...

This isn't a rabbit hole, its more like an elephant-hole!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

My S24A and S26A bodies arrived today, so the two heads that I have here now have bodies.

A sofa I found on Amazon, also arrived today - so here is my collection of minis:

(Back row) Lou-Anne, Trixie, Felicity
(Front row) Katherine, Alariel, Kendall

A few pictures of the new girls - I am waiting on shoes and stockings to arrive, so this will do for now! Need to get some underwear for some of them too, most of them are going commando right now.

Alariel is Felicity's social secretary - as a lady who lunches, her diary is getting unmanageable!

Katherine is one of Felicity's society friends.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

:haha4: Now who wouldn’t love their secretary and friends going commando!

Nice sofa and great collection!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Looks like your "mini" collection is not so mini now! :D
Love that new little sofa you got too, although you may need a bigger one now or perhaps get another plus a couple of armchairs too.
You're going to need a decent sized bed too, if you want to get them all cosy together! :mrgreen: :lol:

INFORMATIONS