https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

All Seamless Figures - Tips and how to!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

All Seamless Figures - Tips and how to!

Post by LoneRanger »

Having done pretty much everything the wrong way with my first little Women and learning from experience I want to share what I do. The worse thing to do is change hands with out the proper technique.

Rule 1: Never yank the hand straight off. This will result in the little ball and peg coming out of it's socket and going along with the hand. Worse case is the hand will no longer be tight, if you can get the peg back into the socket (because you just bent the tiny tabs that held it in place)

That is the only rule you must follow if you want to keep your lady pristine and enjoy all the various hand sculpts you get.

Please excuse the conditions of my hands, I have issues and need to get help clipping my nails.

So how do I do it:

Put your figure in a comfortable position with the arm extended as shown
DSCN9014.JPG
DSCN9014.JPG (7.12 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
Now press down on the hand gently as far as possible and stop when it won't go any further
DSCN9016.JPG
DSCN9016.JPG (6.52 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
Now insert your left thumb nail into the gap and put pressure against the base of the tab. Put your right thumb nail into the gap slightly pressing against the back of the hand.
DSCN9027.JPG
DSCN9027.JPG (6.38 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
Simple take what ever that finger next to your thumb is called on your right hand and gentle pull the hand towards you. It will pop off (might even pop off when you insert your right thumb nail)

Pop

DSCN9031.JPG
DSCN9031.JPG (7.26 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
Putting the bracelet on (these are meant to fit the gap nicely). If you have fancy bracelets, simple slide them on and proceed to put the hand back on. If using the ring bracelets then pull the flesh back till the stud is showing with the ring held in place. Always make sure the pin is straight and the hand will pop on with gentle force.
DSCN9035.JPG
DSCN9035.JPG (7.15 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
You are done and now do the same on the other arm!
DSCN9038.JPG
DSCN9038.JPG (7.16 MiB) Viewed 7948 times
Last edited by Swan on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change Title per OP request
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Phicen / TBLeague Figures - Tips and how to!

Post by LoneRanger »

Please do not post comments unless you have a tip to share. I want to keep this thread as neat and concentric as possible.

Thanks!!

No Comments Please just Tips and Ideas!
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

How I store my doll is simple, I use the best storage container available and it is provided with your body. I call it a clam shell. I toss the insert and as you can see they hold the figure, head and all perfectly. You can also see that there is a great deal of room in that container so if your outfit won't stain OR you never plan to undress them then by all means put them away dressed. I prefer to dress most of my ladies in white or red. White doesnt stain and the red will fade fast.

I have found the most versatile container on Amazon. Pioneer Plastics Clear Acrylic Display Cases For 1:18 Scale Cars - 13" x 5.5" x 5" It holds 2 clam shells perfectly. Air and water tight and stacks nicely. You can see what's in them with little effort.

DSCN9056.JPG
DSCN9056.JPG (7.3 MiB) Viewed 7932 times
DSCN9064.JPG
DSCN9064.JPG (7.34 MiB) Viewed 7932 times
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Fantastic tips Lone.. Very handy to know.. :thumbs_up:
I have damaged my own girls trying to remove hands.. :(
those tubs also look good, and I like the fact they are airtight.. keeps out the silverfish that like to eat clothing..
I also keep silica gel packs inside my tubs to soak up any moisture that may cause mold..

So in the interest of furthering our hobby I would like to share a few secrets of my own..
Especially for those of us who have large hands or fingers that don't work all that well.. :roll:

These tools will be your best friend..
You need a good quality set of tweezers. There are many uses for these, mainly setting up props within your shot..
And my favorite tool is a simple clay modeling tool.. I bought this set of 4 on eBay for about $4.00 AUD
20190505_093350.jpg
20190505_093350.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 7913 times
They are fantastic for manipulating clothing when and are a big help when dressing your figures..
And the balls protect the doll body from damage, unlike sharp fingernails..
20190505_094148.jpg
20190505_094148.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7913 times
Edit.. I tried to find the seller who I bought the tools from but I cannot see it.. So here is an eBay link to
another set of tools that may be of use, at least it will help start your search.. :thumbs_up:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/8-Pcs-Doubl ... ctupt=true

My other secret is glad wrap... This is an idea that originated from my scuba diving days..
The girls I dived with always had trouble putting on a wetsuit, especially when their legs were wet..
Men generally have no problem as we have hairy legs that helps to stop the rubber clinging to your skin.
So the girls put a plastic bag over their foot/leg to help slide on the wetsuit.
When dressing phicen girls I have the same problem... "a light bulb moment" :idea: Glad wrap..
So I started to wrap the girls in glad cling food storage wrap when pulling up tight jeans etc.
20190505_094420.jpg
20190505_094420.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 7913 times
Then after having a few problems with staining I decided to wrap the entire body in cling wrap when dressing a figure in dark clothing...
Problem solved.. No more stains..
Now we have discussed the glad wrap idea before on TDF in another thread and it was suggested that the plastic in Glad wrap could "eat"
the doll damaging the skin.. I can safely say I have never had an issue with the glad wrap damaging or sticking to phicen skin.
I have left one of my dolls like this for over 8 months without issue.. :thumbs_up:
This is the product I use. But different wraps may have different qualities so if you try this, user beware, just keep and eye on the your doll
until you know whatever brand you use is safe.. :thumbs_up:
20190505_094312.jpg
20190505_094312.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 7913 times
Oz... :glou:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Great tips so far and good idea for this thread too!

Many of you buy bodies and heads separately. However, the problem with that is the manufacturers of heads don't often make them specifically for Phicen bodies! the Phicen neck ball is far too large to fit the small head adaptor!

1.JPG
1.JPG (5.48 MiB) Viewed 7900 times

I got so fed up with heads not fitting properly I tried to think of a way that would allow the heads to fit and sit well on the neck without it looking strange (like with a short or long neck!)!

I happened to have some soft flexible silicone tubing which I now use on most of my little ones now. It's half inch (12.5mm) outside diameter and 5/16 inch (7.5mm) inside diameter. I cut it to roughly the same length as the adaptor (use a rod or similar to prise it out of the head).

2.JPG
2.JPG (5.25 MiB) Viewed 7900 times

The inside diameter of the tubing is slightly bigger than the neck ball and is a loose fit.......

3.JPG
3.JPG (4.92 MiB) Viewed 7900 times

.....but is a snug fit inside the head. This is a GACTOYS GC009B head which is made for a Hot Toys action figure.

4.JPG
4.JPG (5.24 MiB) Viewed 7900 times

With the tubing inside the head, it can be pushed onto the ball which then grips easily without falling off and has enough resistance to pose easily. Don't put it on the neck ball first as it's much harder to fit! Sometimes you may have to make the tubing a little longer for some heads so they sit well on the neck - it just depends on the type of head and body you're trying to match properly.

5.JPG
5.JPG (5.13 MiB) Viewed 7900 times

There is an exception to this if you have male dolls. The heads tend to have a much larger hole when the adaptor is removed. I've then used duct tape wrapped around the tubing to get a snug fit. Again, there's a bit of trial and error to get the right height so it looks right! I haven't found the right sized tubing yet for my males but as I've only got two I'm not going to do anything else with them just yet!

You probably could use pvc tubing but the problem with that is that it's relatively hard without much 'give' in it so unless you get the size spot on the head might fall off more easily!

You can also buy adaptors separately on eBay or Amazon but from what I've seen they probably won't be much better than the tubing method!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Hand tools are very important. If you really want your 1/6 scale ladies to look good and have limited funds the most important tools (jmho) are:

A really small pair of needle noose pliers (much better then even tweezers). The pair I have I found at the local hobby store. They are long enough and thin enough to slip thru a belt loop, grab the end of your belt and simple pull it tru. These are my favorites. Even though I have lots of tweezers, etc.,I would be lost with out them.
DSCN6811.JPG
DSCN6811.JPG (2.69 MiB) Viewed 7856 times
A really good pair of scissors. Sharp enough to cut a single hair with out pulling and leaving a ragged edge when cutting cloth. I purchased this pair from Amazon. They are amazing and so sharp. I never use them on paper or cut anything that a cheap pair could be used instead.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Y ... UTF8&psc=1

Eyebrow brush to smooth that wild and crazy hair. Nothing ruins a picture like a mess of loose hairs floating all around and over her face. There are a lot of hairs that are just wrong and even ones that don't belong (have come unrooted) but still in the hair and shooting out in every direction. But be warned, use the brush side NOT the little comb, it will tear her hair out and break. This is the set I have. I did this very thing (like I said, I learn from experience :roll: ) and don't want you to repeat my mistakes! Don't be afraid to wet your fingers and smooth the hair with your fingers after brushing!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WC ... UTF8&psc=1
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

You know how timing is everything! Well with my last batch of bodies I found a bonus in my box. It has been a while since TBLeague has included instructions with any body.

The Fine Print of Does and Dont's
DSCN9080.JPG
DSCN9080.JPG (6.23 MiB) Viewed 7843 times
DSCN9100.JPG
DSCN9100.JPG (6.77 MiB) Viewed 7843 times
DSCN9105.JPG
DSCN9105.JPG (6.94 MiB) Viewed 7843 times
DSCN9115.JPG
DSCN9115.JPG (6.8 MiB) Viewed 7843 times
DSCN9123.JPG
DSCN9123.JPG (6.55 MiB) Viewed 7843 times
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

An update on my previous post. I finally found the description of the wooden handle ball end tools I described in the
above post.. Here is an ebay webpage link to a myriad of sellers selling these exact tools, if any one is interested..?
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... s&_sacat=0
or just copy and paste this desciption into eBay.. :thumbs_up:
4Pcs Pro Ball Stylus Polymer Clay Pottery Ceramics Sculpting Modeling Tools
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg (61.98 KiB) Viewed 7781 times
And trust me you need more than one, if you are like me you can never remember where you left the one you just used... :whistle:
:glou: Oz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Terrible fitting shoes, and my remedy...!

Today I received some nice shoes from Nouveau Toys. They look great but I was disappointed to find the fit was terrible for removable Phicen feet..
They would suit the non removable soft foot better, but all but one of my girls are removable versions..
I do not like the soft foot models as they will not stand unaided.

Unfortunately the shape of the arch on the removable foot is all wrong leaving a big gap underneath the foot.. And as you can see the toes do not extend out of the end..
20190612_185316.jpg
20190612_185316.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 7574 times
I did not like this at all, so here is what I did to make it look a little better..
I took a knife and trimmed the feet taking most off the heel.. Be careful to do a little at a time, the first one I did cut a little to deep into the ball area.. :roll:
I also took some off the middle area of the foot..
20190612_185535.jpg
20190612_185535.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 7574 times
Then I used the knife and a file to gently reshape the edges of the foot..
The foot on the right is original, the one on the left is re shaped and trimmed..
20190612_185410.jpg
20190612_185410.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 7574 times
then using a "Milwaukee hobby heat gun" (another essential tool) I heated the plastic and flattened both feet even more..
It could do with a little more but it looks way better..
20190612_190824.jpg
20190612_190824.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 7574 times
And the end result.. (yes I have pale feet on a suntan body I know, but it was only for a quick test pic.. :roll:
The feet will now stay in these shoes and it does not matter if the bottom of the foot is not perfect as you won't see it.. :wink:
I was in a hurry.. I may heat and flatten them a little more yet, but you get the idea.. :thumbs_up:
20190612_190512.jpg
20190612_190512.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 7574 times
"Why don't I just use the flat foot"..? You might ask..
The following picture shows why.. It's even worse..! plus you cannot tilt the foot far enough forward to make the doll stand correctly.
at least that was my experience..
20190612_195748.jpg
20190612_195748.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 7565 times
Also I don't have that many spares of flat feet, I use all of them and even keep some inside shoes that are hard to get on and off, especially lace up shoes..
But I hardly ever use the high heeled phicen feet..
However if you have a heat gun it may be easier to heat and reshape the flat foot to fit really well if you have plenty of spares.. But I have not tested this..
My advice is don't cut or re-shape any foot until you test it in the shoe you want to fit.. :thumbs_up:
:glou: Oz.
OlmanOz

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Simple "Beer mug" modification...!

I don't know about you but when I go the the pub I never see all the people with a full glass of beer...
I could not find anyone who sells half empty glasses so, I modified my own..
The picture shows a full glass on the right, this is how they come..
the middle glass is half full and the left hand side is empty.
20190612_191104.jpg
20190612_191104.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 7555 times
You can see in the middle of the glass I drilled a small hole.
Once I had the small hole drilled I placed a rolled up tissue in the hole and capillary action drew out some of the liquid as the hole was too small to let the liquid drip out..
It takes time so be patient.. (something I have little of) :whistle:
Once the "beer" was at the level I wanted I took an old piece of model kit spruce (clear) and using model kit glue plugged the hole..
This mod was done back in my first bar scene for "My Teddy Bear Won't Talk To Me".. Posted Mar 12, 2017.. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77576&start=570 hence why I have no pics of this mod..
The reason I drilled the hole in that spot was so you could not see the "lumpy modification" when a hand was holding the glass.. :thumbs_up:

The cheapest ebay link I found tonight.. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-6-Dollhou ... SwHNxaRg8d

And the seller I got mine from.. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/L034-Dollho ... ctupt=true
OlmanOz

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I have found an excellent site to get my mini stuff from. They have taken the time to provide a good chart to determine the body you desire and it's attributes...

https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-phicen ... yZIF0zjbOI

https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-phicen ... one-pale-3
L✰neR✯nger

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

where my Lucifer came from ;)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It's great to see so many members falling down that Rabbit Hole. But as your collection grows, so does the amount of 'bits' you accumulate. Being and old gamer (back when people use to play on top of a table, in person, with actual, physical, game pieces) some things never change. Spare hands, feet, shoes, on and on. What did I do. I took one of my old game cases (was empty as I sold off all that stuff) and put it to good use!
DSCN3478.JPG
DSCN3478.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 7541 times
DSCN3614.JPG
DSCN3614.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 7541 times
DSCN3615.JPG
DSCN3615.JPG (1.98 MiB) Viewed 7541 times
DSCN3616.JPG
DSCN3616.JPG (1.98 MiB) Viewed 7541 times
DSCN3617.JPG
DSCN3617.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 7541 times
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

When my first Phicens arrived I was a little disappointed with the nipple colour! They were the 2014 models so I assumed they’d been boxed for some time and, knowing what happens to my ‘big’ girls, the colouring tends to fade over time as it’s gradually absorbed by the soft ‘skin’!

At first I tried using permanent markers! Big mistake! They are so small that it’s almost impossible to get colour and size right!

Anyway, I happened to get a few eyeliner, eyebrow and lipliner pencils from a local Poundland store (as the name suggests they were only £1 each!) for my ‘big’ girls and a couple of them were a pink colour and one a grey! Since then I’ve added a number of others!

A45CB7B6-F82E-471D-AFE3-FA7DA89C9E15.jpeg
A45CB7B6-F82E-471D-AFE3-FA7DA89C9E15.jpeg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 7519 times

Using a mixture of colours, these are ideal to get colour on various areas like nipples on these little ones! DON’T get the soft ones (like the one with the cap off) as they smudge but the hard tip ones are great. You have to work them a bit to get colour to take but the beauty of that is that the application of colour is gradual and you can stop when you think it’s the right blend! I tend to use pinks, browns and greys to get the right blend for the skin colour.

The colour can be removed with baby oil if you’ve gone too far or don’t like what you’ve applied but it will also remove what’s left of the original if you’re not careful!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- By the way, I now use them on my ‘big’ girls too!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I found this photo which shows all of the available bodies. Realize that those with A are pale and there is also a suntan version not shown (ie: an S20A has a suntan version S21B)
All.jpg
All.jpg (45.06 KiB) Viewed 6829 times
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS