https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Question

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question

Post by BaconBits »

I am looking for small (around 3foot-ish tall) dolls that have a "thicc" or "short stack" shape. Large ass, big thighs. Perferbly large breasts, but mostly just want the lower half to be nice and thick. Anyone know any manufacturers that do smaller thicc dolls? Thanks.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Question

Post by carlys_guy »

if you are looking for a sex doll that short no legal vendor will sell one to you they are illegal in most countries.

carlys_guy

Pann44

Post by Pann44 »

yourdoll.com petite section. the have several 108cm "thick" dolls. and their having a sale.

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

There is a nice silicon with seamless head! called Sorceress on the forum.
There is a vendor where you can search dolls on height.

(not tdf-approved, but i read posts of buying & recomending them on this forum)

here a 100cm 3foot-ish, Large ass, big thighs. Perferbly large breasts example:

or have a look at this Amazing 6Ye 105cm busty doll

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

BaconBits wrote:I am looking for small (around 3foot-ish tall) dolls that have a "thicc" or "short stack" shape. Large ass, big thighs. Perferbly large breasts, but mostly just want the lower half to be nice and thick. Anyone know any manufacturers that do smaller thicc dolls? Thanks.
Perhaps youd like a doll like my helga,shes an una doll from climax viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99315

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

Hershey lee wrote:
BaconBits wrote:I am looking for small (around 3foot-ish tall) dolls that have a "thicc" or "short stack" shape. Large ass, big thighs. Perferbly large breasts, but mostly just want the lower half to be nice and thick. Anyone know any manufacturers that do smaller thicc dolls? Thanks.
Perhaps youd like a doll like my helga,shes an una doll from climax viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99315
Wow Helga is amazing! Thats just what I was trying to find!! where did you get her? Is she custom?

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

BaconBits wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Wow Helga is amazing! Thats just what I was trying to find!! where did you get her? Is she custom?
She appreciates the kind words ^_^, she was a crowdfunded doll from climax,they still have her on their site here at this link http://www.climax-doll.com/climaxdoll-1 ... p0089.html

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

pitspoes wrote:There is a nice silicon with seamless head! called Sorceress on the forum.
There is a vendor where you can search dolls on height.

(not tdf-approved, but i read posts of buying & recomending them on this forum)

here a 100cm 3foot-ish, Large ass, big thighs. Perferbly large breasts example:

or have a look at this Amazing 6Ye 105cm busty doll
Thats a nice doll! Not as thick as I wanted, but shes a excellent shape regardless. Thank you for the post.

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

Hershey lee wrote:
BaconBits wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
She appreciates the kind words ^_^, she was a crowdfunded doll from climax,they still have her on their site here at this link http://www.climax-doll.com/climaxdoll-1 ... p0089.html

Im definitely interested in purchasing this doll now, but Im curious if theres custom options, can you swap the head or wigs? Where do you shop for clothes on a doll of this size?

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Based on that description you should be able to find all you need here and many others to choose from. https://www.yourdoll.com/small-mini-sex-dolls/
108cm (3ft5″) Sex Doll India
108cm (3ft5″) Sex Doll India
wmd554-13.jpg (130.32 KiB) Viewed 1847 times

BaconBits
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaconBits »

Oh lord, thats another nice doll!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

BaconBits wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
BaconBits wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:

Im definitely interested in purchasing this doll now, but Im curious if theres custom options, can you swap the head or wigs? Where do you shop for clothes on a doll of this size?
The custom options can be changed,however the website needs an update which ive told climax about many times,what i did was choose what i could then after purchase i sent climax what i wanted through here on the doll forum via direct mail,shopping has just been very hit or miss for me,i was lucky enough to find many clothes that fit her,shes short but im able to have her wear full sized sundresses & light sweat pants with spaghetti strap tops

INFORMATIONS