https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Phicen/TB League clothes, staining ,size and style

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Phicen/TB League clothes, staining ,size and style

Post by flagstaff »

I have to say I'm very discouraged and frustrated when it comes to buying clothes for my phicen gal.
I have six barbies ( not play dolls but expensive gold label silkstones and modified gold labels with silkstone bodies. The clothes are way more expensive than phicen clothes but all fit perfectly.

First off, the choice of clothes for these very lovely and well made little gals is pathetic. Very little if any classy outfits, most are pretty slutty. Then you choose one and the size doesn't fit(even though I asked the seller). Then the worst thing is the darn staining! Most clothes offered are black and I have yet to find one that doesn't stain. Even one I bought from a seller who advertised as "no stain". I've tried washing and treating with color stay and still all the black outfits stain. Has anyone here ever had a black dress or stockings that didn't stain?

I just can't understand why someone can't come up with a better line and more choices of clothing for these little ladies.They deserve better. I only have one so far and would like to get another but I am hesitate do so because of the clothing problem.

Forgive me for the rant, but I had to get that out.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Phicen/TB League clothes, staining ,size and style

Post by adelea »

The only real issues Ive had were with a black latex-look miniskirt.

One of my minis has been wearing this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252981203641

For over 5 months with no staining.

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by flagstaff »

Maybe I've just had bad luck with the black or perhaps my little gal is overly sensitive to staining :|

flagstaff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by flagstaff »

Oh..and thank you for the suggestion, that is very classy outfit!

INFORMATIONS