https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Kim »

I don't think she would get very far, since the boat doesn't have a sail. :roll: I asked EBF about that, and it's kind of a funny story. The boat is old. It's a present EBFs' dad got for his 18th birthday. When his dad passed away EBF wanted to have the boat as a remembrance. Up until then the boat had a sail, but his mom thought it was a good idea to wash the sails before she gave the boat away. :whistle:
Tip: don't put a 44 year old piece of linen in the washing machine. Not only will it shrink, but it also won't come out in one piece. :lol:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Too much fun! I love the laptop shots! Very creative..

Did she come with other hands or accessories?

Very nice doll!

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

She came with 4 extra hands (for different positions, holding guns etc) and two extra feet (flat, she came with feet for high heels). I'm a bit confused about the feet however, because if I detach her feet, the ball joint stays in her leg, while on the extra feet the balljoint is in the foot. Probably the joint of her current feet sits too tight in her ankle and I should pull it out with some tweezers, but I'm a bit afraid to damage her.
No further accessoiries.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Kim wrote:I don't think she would get very far, since the boat doesn't have a sail. :roll: I asked EBF about that, and it's kind of a funny story. The boat is old. It's a present EBFs' dad got for his 18th birthday. When his dad passed away EBF wanted to have the boat as a remembrance. Up until then the boat had a sail, but his mom thought it was a good idea to wash the sails before she gave the boat away. :whistle:
Tip: don't put a 44 year old piece of linen in the washing machine. Not only will it shrink, but it also won't come out in one piece. :lol:
Wow, that´s too bad, but I´m sure EBF´s mom wanted to be kind and was ashamed to hand over a boat with such an untidy sail. :)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Yeah, he said that was her thought, but it didn't really work out :P

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Kim,

that is a most promising set of photos you have posted!
I've got somebody here that will follow Lexi's moves with great interest. Lexi doesn't have a facebook page of her own by any chance?

:wink:
Koen

Patricia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Looking for a better and smarter place than present. And i may have found it!

Post by Patricia »

:wink: then she must be the new kind of Phicen doll! :D :wink:

Cia Camille says hello:

:rainbow1: :Fade-color
Do to other what you want them to do to you. XD

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Tnx all.

@Koen: No, she doesn't have a Facebook page

@Patricia: She is not one of the new models, I think.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Kim, just wanted to let you know that Lexi´s sister arrived today. I thought her name was Yvette but she said her name is Monique, and Brigitte and Martine said that this is true, they already knew her. Well, I better not argue with three sexy ladies. :wink: So Monique :roll: is fine, right now hanging from the top of my laptop checking my typing. I´m quite busy so I guess it´ll take a few days before I will be able to take some pics, but, well, surprise surprise, she looks exactly like Lexi. :glou:
All the best,
Chris

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

Congratulations on Monique's arrival.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Igato, thank you, she´s a real cutie, and my ladies love her already as well,
Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Chris, congratulations :D I guess Monique is a cutie as Lexi is 8)

Looking forward to meet her during the UK Meet :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Nes, you are right, they look like twins. 8O I´m sure Brigitte will smuggle Monique into the car when we are heading to Wales. :? If it´s up to the girls I´ll have to take Martine with us as well, and probably would have to take a few more with us when we had back. A certain Lissa for example :haha4:
Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Nes, you are right, they look like twins. 8O I´m sure Brigitte will smuggle Monique into the car when we are heading to Wales. :? If it´s up to the girls I´ll have to take Martine with us as well, and probably would have to take a few more with us when we had back. A certain Lissa for example :haha4:
Chris
I probably bring Lissa, Domino and Maiko - but it's still 8 months so this is subject to change :wink: - and if one of them is lost I'll ask Brigitte :haha2:

Sorry, this is no hijack, back on topic - hey Lexi, are you going to the UK Meet as well, that's the place for real adventures :multi:

INFORMATIONS