https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

laf_ange

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by laf_ange »

translated by Google:

LOL it looks like she has drunk too and it holds very well on these legs.

Original message:

LOL on dirait qu'elle a trop bue et qu'elle tient plus très bien sur ces jambes.

LAF ! ! ... !
Sans enfant heureux et fier de l'être !
Childfree happy and proud to be!

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

@ Laf: it was her first time on high heels, so she felt a little unstable.

@ Nescio and Chris: Lexi thanks you for the compliment. And here she is wearing her jeans and top.

The top is kinda tight, and took some effort to put on (and we tore it a little bit :oops: ).
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, Lexi is gorgeous 8) I love her tight top, and the jeans is great :razz:
She's so sexy :multi:

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Then I guess you'll like it even more if there's two of her.

I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Hi Kim, Lexi looks like a fun friend to have around.
I can almost see three of her if I look closely. That's an interesting photo. :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kim, the outfit is great and the pic of her looking out of window is fantastic,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

EBF went on vacation, and Lexi sneaked into his suitcase. For the first couple of days I was really worried, because I didn't know she went along with him. After a few days EBF texted me that Lexi had hidden in her suitcase. She went exploring. First she went to the harbor, and from the peer she tried to spot ships on the sea.

Since she was looking into the blue yonder, I asked her if she even saw the boat on her right side. She mumbled something like "doyouthinkIamstupid", so I guess she only saw that one when she looked at the picture :P

The peer was made of big rocks. Between the rocks there were some gaps. She tried to climb down, but it was to steep.

So instead she peeked over the edge. I think she kinda looks like a cavewoman here :P

OK. That's too deep to go down, so she wanted to see how far the water was below the peer.

This is just a preview, there some more pics in her album, and a lot more will follow in the next days, but I need some time to sort them out and upload them.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

awesome photos. Lexi is a cutie. :)
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, Lexi is a real adventurer, she is the queen of the rocks. Amazing pics,
Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Tnx. There's a lot more coming up. Here are the next few.

At the peer she decided it was too deep to jump into the water. So she went along the coastline and found a small puddle of water between the rocks. She decided to test the temperature.

The water was a bit chilly and she forgot her bathingsuit anyway. Silly girl, going to a warm an sunny island and forgetting to pack her bathing suit :roll:
Then she found a spot close to the see, where she could see the waves crashing in.

That wave came close, so she thought it would be wiser to move a bit more inland.
Here she´s sitting high and dry above the water.

She wanted to be a bit closer to the water, so she moved to another place.

Then she must have heard something, and was wondering what that was.

So she went to take a look, and she spotted some fishes? How many do you count?

Maybe they're a bit hard to spot, but this one is crystalclear.

Seems the fish was also wondering what's up there, because it looks like it's taking a look/

Still more in her album.

Jgato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jgato »

Very Nice. Your lucky that a rogue wave did not wash in during your photo session.

laf_ange

Post by laf_ange »

Beautifull photo !

LAF ! ! ... !
Sans enfant heureux et fier de l'être !
Childfree happy and proud to be!

taylor908
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by taylor908 »

fantastic !

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, Lexi is a real brave girl. I guess the fish considered her a siren, he fell to her prey. :)
Great story, great pics,
Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Great pictures :D

It seems Lexi had a wonderful holiday :wink:

INFORMATIONS