https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Kim »

Thank you :)
I like them too, it's a bit like going with her on vacation.
Scooter, maybe Daria would like to have a little companion?

The pic you posted, I also entered for the photocontest, and it got enough votes to make Lexi miss May in the Maxim calender :) She is very proud to be miss May.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Kim wrote:We're still waiting for the black fishnetstockings we ordered with them.
These finally arrived today, after a long wait and I already thought I got ripped off (since I orded them at the same time as the dress and several other pieces of clothing, which have arrived fairly quick).
Unfortunately them seem a bit small, and were hard to get on, and I aborted the second try when I spotted they left some black marks on Lexi's leg. They will fade away, but I'm gonna wash the stocking several times before trying again.

Meanwhile there is still a treat for you all: sexy Lexi wearing a new nightgown.

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

cute i like the nightie looks sexy and cool, might not be so good this time of year i guess.

carlys_guy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, Lexi looks stunning, so sexy!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Yes, she does. Thank you both :)

This thread is now nearing the 15,000 views, so it's time to set a bottle of champagne ready to celebrate that benchmark. Not just a bottle, but the biggest bottle I ever saw. Most likely the biggest bottle anyone ever saw :mrgreen:

I can't wait, said Lexi, let's pour it already

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Oh golly gosh Kim, it's huge. Lexi could get inside it and have a swim in Champagne, that's really grandiose. Or bask in Champagne in the glass with a huge umbrella.

Love, Pants.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Yes, it is huge. She could invite all Chris's little dolls and have a poolparty in that glass :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Haha, yes, and she could invite Slut Allure´s and Justin Bridou´ s little ladies as well and there´d still be room to spare. What a gigantic bottle. Lexi´s looking as beautiful as can be. I suppose she´s getting ready for the Tour?

Chris

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

:haha4: Of course it will be enough ! But I am unable to find the name of the bottle for this size 8O .
As you probably know, each size has a name, most of them biblical (the older the characters, the bigger the bottle).

But did you know that there is something fun with the name of an half bottle: not for Champaign, because the name is simply "demi" (litteraly "half"), but for other vines...
Its name is "fillette" :wink: that can be translated to "little girl" :lol:
And its height is almost the same as that of Dolores :mrgreen:
Image Image
Visit France with Lexi :thumbs_up:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Haha, yes, and she could invite Slut Allure´s and Justin Bridou´ s little ladies as well and there´d still be room to spare. What a gigantic bottle. Lexi´s looking as beautiful as can be. I suppose she´s getting ready for the Tour?

Chris
Thanks! I don't know where she will go next :?
JustinBridou wrote: As you probably know, each size has a name, most of them biblical (the older the characters, the bigger the bottle).
No, I didn't know that.
But did you know that there is something fun with the name of an half bottle: not for Champaign, because the name is simply "demi" (litteraly "half"), but for other vines...
Its name is "fillette" :wink: that can be translated to "little girl" :lol:
And its height is almost the same as that of Dolores :mrgreen:
Image Image
:haha4:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Kim wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Haha, yes, and she could invite Slut Allure´s and Justin Bridou´ s little ladies as well and there´d still be room to spare. What a gigantic bottle. Lexi´s looking as beautiful as can be. I suppose she´s getting ready for the Tour?

Chris
Thanks! I don't know where she will go next :?
Too bad. Louise will watch the Prolog, as the Tour start in our hometown. :D

Chris

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Oh Boy. Another Lexi road trip?
Looking forward to seeing more.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

SlutAllure
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SlutAllure »

Kim wrote:Yes, it is huge. She could invite all Chris's little dolls and have a poolparty in that glass :mrgreen:
Warning my girls risk drinking all the contents of the glass... 8O
a poolparty would be better with water ... :lol:
I say that, I say nothing 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Well, the Prolog goes along the bank of the Rhine and the peleton has to cross it on another Bridge but the Course is nearby, and I still think they have to peadl across the Rhine on the brdige nearby, probably on the first stage. I have to check that.

Chris

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

SlutAllure wrote:
Kim wrote:Yes, it is huge. She could invite all Chris's little dolls and have a poolparty in that glass :mrgreen:
Warning my girls risk drinking all the contents of the glass... 8O
a poolparty would be better with water ... :lol:
I say that, I say nothing 8)
:haha2: I guess Lexi would also be drinking more than swim in it.
Daria wrote:Oh Boy. Another Lexi road trip?
Looking forward to seeing more.
Well, that was all from that trip. But there's always another :mrgreen:

She went to Germany, and there was a giant bridge, let me see if I can spell it right: the Göltzschtalbrücke (Julie said: "hah, another german name that breaks your tongue," she always says the same about Alexa's last name).

Even though the bridge was big, the stream it went over was kinda small

Somewhere along the trip they also spotted an old jetfighter.

xxx
Kim

INFORMATIONS