https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Poppy Parker

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Agalmatoreveur

Re: Poppy Parker

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Mr G wrote:
Agalmatoreveur wrote:
poppy-parker-blonde.jpg
I was photographing a few of my Poppy Parker dolls to sell on Ebay, but now that I've seen this picture, I'm not sure that I could bring myself to sell her.
Do not sell. She is a beauty! :angel:
I'm more convinced than ever - of course that means I have to take more pictures of her ... If only she were life sized and fully functional ...

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Awesome photography! Would venture to say your work was made easier by having such a gorgeous model.

She is definately beautiful. To have a life sized version of her would be the envy of anyone.

Thanks for the post, always enjoy seeing a beauty on TDF.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I wonder how long before we start having swap meets for these dolls?
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Shadowplay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

Very beautiful doll and nice clothes!! Where did you get those?

IronEater
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IronEater »

DollAfficionado wrote:I wonder how long before we start having swap meets for these dolls?
It would be nice. I have a large collection of dolls spanning from Mattel to Integrity. I guess I'll share my pics when I'm not a new user?

DollAfficionado

Welcome to TDF, IronEater.

IronEater
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IronEater »

Thanks for the welcome. I would say I'm a collector but more of a doll fetisher :P . Still, my dolls are beautiful. Anyone here collect Silkstones? Anybody REALLY wanna talk about trading dolls?

I was pretty close to winning a limited edition Amanda Lepore doll earlier but got Ebay sniped :cry:

IronEater
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IronEater »

http://fashiondollchronicles.blogspot.c ... -2016.html
http://fashiondollchronicles.blogspot.c ... pened.html

These are some upcoming girls that are inbound pending wide release. I picked the Imogen doll for my membership. The Poppy was pretty basic (especially compared to Ooh La La! which are priced comparably). I was primarily interested in Dynamite Girls and began collecting Dynamite Girls back in 2010, but it sounds like they will be on hiatus this year, quite possibly discontinued :evil:

IronEater
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IronEater »

I really love the spy models Integrity put out last year. As my first Poppy, I was rather impressed with overall quality but movement is less than desired, ESPECIALLY after I received my Sarina Valentina figure.

DollAfficionado

Very nice! She reminds me of the women in 1960s spy movies.

IronEater
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IronEater »

DollAfficionado wrote:Very nice! She reminds me of the women in 1960s spy movies.
Yeah, that was the major appeal. There's a set 9 dolls released 2014 from Integrity based on the whole Mod era spy ascetic. I have 2 of the 9 (and I'll post more of Tina when I get time to put a shoot together) but I missed out on the original release (which is severely limited release).

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Great work, look forward to seeing more of Tina! =)

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Shadowplay wrote:Very beautiful doll and nice clothes!! Where did you get those?
Most of the clothes I have for them are either for other Poppy Parker dolls, Integrity Toys Dolls, or even Barbies. I did order a few bits and pieces from some people that were made especially for this size doll, but most were just from existing releases. The Argyle Sweater is from an Integrity Toys Doll called Shock Bonbon Vanessa Perrin. I bought the doll, kept the sweater and sold the bare doll. Another one that's quite good is from a Barbie set called Going to the Game.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

IronEater wrote: I really love the spy models Integrity put out last year. As my first Poppy, I was rather impressed with overall quality but movement is less than desired, ESPECIALLY after I received my Sarina Valentina figure.
I nearly got one of the Agent Lotta Danger Poppy Parkers, but opted for more of the blonde dolls instead, with Wild Thing and Young Sophisticate. Even that was a couple of years ago, and they've become reasonably scarce. These things seem to move so fast. There's something about the brunette Poppy Parkers though ... I like them all I guess ...

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Oh, I actually came here to post this. I'm preparing to sell a few more of my collection, for various reasons, including the bare dolls as well as the outfits, and have been photographing more of them. While I'd like to be able to take a few more photographs while I still have the dolls, this is the only one I'm selling that is complete with her packaging, so I thought I'd post a picture of her with her actual outfit. This one is Coney Island Saturday Poppy Parker.

As usual, seeing the photographs makes me reluctant to sell her ...
poppy-parker-coney-island.jpg

INFORMATIONS