https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Rari the Giant Goddess

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

AbbeyDawn
Doll
Doll
Location: Allumna Sister "Rosen Hall" Sorority Sir Agot Dahls Studio for Gifted Dolls

Re: Rari the Giant Goddess

Post by AbbeyDawn »

*Shudders*

Just creepy.....

I hope they fear "the Giant Goddess"

Do they at least leave offereings?
Image .................................................................................................................................................Image
AbbeyDawns Q&A Blog

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

AbbeyDawn wrote:*Shudders*

Just creepy.....

I hope they fear "the Giant Goddess"

Do they at least leave offereings?

Believe it or not... I didn't find it creepy. Both of them were very respectful. I really don't think I have much to worry about with these 2. Remember, we are talking older action figures.... I know better than to ever call them "dolls." Sailor Red took a LOT of time to explain that to me once when we were hanging out. He said that these guys tend to take serious offense to that so I am super careful to use the right language and terminology! Also I noticed they get tired of standing after awhile. Some of these guys have bad knees and joint pain so I told them to sit down and make themselves at home - they did and thanked me profusely. If you notice, both are donning civvies. No uniforms and no weapons. They both told me it was just amazing to be able to be somewhere where they could ditch their uniforms, get cleaned up and have some fun. And Gil did admit to having had his first pedicure! He said he found it very fun and relaxing... Last night they went to a tiny bar and were amazed that it had a jukebox. I think they played it all night long. The wee guy that owns the place basically told them their money was no good and tunes and drinks and snacks were on the house for them! Otis is still there dancing to the music and singing along and he is several decades younger than they are and didn't have to survive some of the stuff they did.

As for offerings... I LOVE a good story and since they got here I have been getting some absolutely incredible ones out of these 2 guys.

Afraid of me... Probably not. Afraid of Old Boy's Farts - for sure!!!

Hugs,

Rari
Attachments
IMG_6890.jpg
IMG_6890.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 835 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Trying to trick Rari? That´s not fair, soldier man!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Love your stories, Hollywu. Having a couple of these soldiers definitely spices up the conversations. Great fun!
Looking forward to what will happen next. :D

:glou:

Cheers,

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Koen wrote:Love your stories, Hollywu. Having a couple of these soldiers definitely spices up the conversations. Great fun!
Looking forward to what will happen next. :D

:glou:

Cheers,

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Thank you, Koen!

BTW - Your dolls are amazing!!

Karlie
Doll
Doll

Post by Karlie »

Cute! I wanna snuggle them!

Luv,
Karlie

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

I would be a tiny bit afraid to snuggle them as if I accidentally rolled over on one of them I could really hurt them. They don't mind being held at all though. This is Bob. He's another pilot and younger like Otis. ( Gil and Marc are both a lot older!) He is really sweet. He wanted to hang out with me tonight vs. going to the bar with his pals. I asked him why and he told me he has never met anyone like me and wanted to learn more about me. He said he loves to meet new people and learn about them and all the places they come from... He is very polite and a good listener.

Hugs,

Rari
Attachments
IMG_6995.jpg
IMG_6995.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 781 times
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Bob is polite, and he better be, being polite to a stunning lady like you is always a smart thing.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Wonderful story!!
All I can say is " Go Joe!!"
DL

INFORMATIONS