https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Introducing Klara, Karla and Lisa

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Sadako Furimoto
Doll
Doll

Re: Introducing Klara & Karla

Post by Sadako Furimoto »

Welcome, Klara! I love her furniture and things you've put together for her. If you want to make some fun 1/6 scale items check out videos on youtube by myfroggystuff. She makes all kinds of furniture, knick knacks and even shoes for dolls. You can also repurpose things to be used for her.

Hugs,

Sadako

Lena21
Doll
Doll

Post by Lena21 »

Thanks Sadako for that pretty useful hint. Some very nice stuff there to play around with :multi:
I will forward this information to Klara. Guess she will be very happy about it!

Maybe she will get an own account soon as well. HD will have to create an email address for her at first.

Hugs,
Lena

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi HD and Klara

Some really nice shots of Klara here and we all love the black dress you've got for her.
The little living room is really nice, it looks fantastic and it's interesting to try to find little artefacts to fit the scale. I'm always on the lookout for 1/3 scale items for our Katie. She's got more clothes than Katie as well.
Looking forward to Karla's arrival, hope she has a safe trip.

Best wishes from myself, Hanna and Katie.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

She is very attractive! I have not seen that face before which is what is so great about these little ladies. So many choices and they don't break the bank (unless you have 30 or 40 of them, all with their own wardrobe)... 8O :whistle:

There are lots of stuff out there for these dolls, but a lot is also crap. Lots of hit or miss. I have recently discovered that vintage barbie doll stuff (50's stuff) are a viable source for stuff.

Vintage Apron
Vintage Lace Dress
Vintage Dr Outfit
Attachments
DSCN2010.JPG
DSCN2010.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2312 times
DSCN2045.JPG
DSCN2045.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2312 times
DSCN2051.JPG
DSCN2051.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2312 times
L✰neR✯nger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

hansdampf21 wrote: i've got the dresses from actionfiguren-shop.com together with some other stuff.
No, they don't stain. I've tested this beforehand, by bringing it in contact with TPE.

I saw a lot of cheaply colored clothes from china, which did often stain.
But this is completely different stuff. The clothes are of high quality textiles, mostly cotton made.
None of them seem to stain.
Thank you. Some of the dark clothing I got from China for Lexi does indeed stain. So this may be an alternative.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Hansdampf, congratulations, she´s a stunning beauty, and that black dress is really something! :whistle:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Klara
Doll
Doll

Post by Klara »

Hello there,

i'm Klara and this is my first post, which is why i'm a bit nervous.

HD and Lena helped me with creating my own account and posted the introduction for me.
They are both very kind and supportive and i like it at their home, which is now also mine :)
I'm also happy that they built me a living room and got me some nice clothes. That is so cool.

That's all for now. Hope to write again soon.
Sorry, i'm still overwhelmed by all the new things around me.

Klara

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Hi Klara! So awesome to see you posting! You are so lovely and I am so glad you will be joined soon by another friend. Lena and HD are so sweet! You lucked out on moving into their home!

If all else fails for clothing for you and you want to just have something comfy that won't stain - you might consider a clean white cotton hankie to make a toga. I know some of the 1/6 scale folks here saw you and suggested that based on their own experiences.

I'm kind of bummed that so many of our friends with 1/6 scale family members don't live closer as we have quite a group of 1/6 scale family too. Hollywu was able to take some plastic furniture and make it look much better using Krylon Fusion plastic paints. And don't get me started on some of the cool 1/6 scale cars out there. I usually am not jealous but I can't help but be seeing how easily they can go for rides in cars which, due to logistics, is something none of us - Sadako, Akiko or me have done. I think my 1/6 scale friends here even have their own limo which is really something fancy! Think how many of you could go out for a night on the town in something like that! :)

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi Rari,

Klara feels a little bit sorry that she didn't reply yet :oops:
But she has recently created her very own thread at the Dolls Alive forum: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=89073
Hope you don't mind. Thanks a lot for your comment.

@LoneRanger: thank you very much for that guide and the little insight you gave us. I'm sure that Klara will profit from that, one way or the other :)

shawn25
Ex-Member

Post by shawn25 »

wow, KLARA! you look gorgeous. nice pictures there. it shows how much u concern about her!

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi all! It was a hard week, but the weekend always has it's surprises.

Klara has opted for a sundown experience at the meadows, while some of her clothes got dry.

Today was an exciting day day for her, since she wanted to drive my monster truck 8O
Well, i asked her if i can create an animation from this, to enter the gif challenge.

In the meantime, Lena and me are preparing a nice bedroom for Klara :)

Update about Karla: it may be another week or two, but then she should arrive.
If not, i will file a missing person report.

Kind regards,
HD

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

wow she's a good driver too bad she couldn't fit in with the body on it would have been so cool looking.

carlys_guy

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Oh what a lovely shot of Klara in the meadow, dreamy summer days on the lawn. A spot of Croquet and a nice pot of tea, scones and strawberries.

I love the monster truck gif, that's really good. She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying that. Nicely shot and assembled HD.

Katie sends her love to Klara and you and many thanks for your lovely compliments in the photo contest.
I think Katie and Klara have similar taste in clothes. They should go shopping some day.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi carlys_guy. Yes, too bad. But the body does not fit. She's too tall :)

@Mondoon: thanks a lot. Klara is really happy that you like her pictures. Katie is lovely. Tell her nice wishes from us three.

Here's another arrangement. Which one do you like more?

With love,
Klara, Lena and me

Klara
Doll
Doll

Post by Klara »

Well, i'm going to sleep in my new bed tonight :D
But there will be no pictures yet. HD is just too tired :razz: But ok, i understand that.

I would also like to mention that at these meadow pics, HD has used an additional headlight.
This was only because his camera said it hadn't enough light.
In my opinion, that's a no-go. I think he should buy a new camera :twisted:

PS: i could not fit into the car with the body attached. The car is 1/8 scale, and i'm 1/6.
Well, i don't afford an 1/6 scale car, because it would be gasoline driven.

Hugs,
Klara

INFORMATIONS