https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Anyone Interested in a couple of 18" dresses.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

grimreefer24601

Anyone Interested in a couple of 18" dresses.

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I bought a couple of Christmas outfits for my 140 dolls. They each came with a matching outfit for an 18" doll. Unfortunately I don't have an 18" doll. I intend to give them away to someone on the forum who has a doll they would fit. Either that or I donate them to Ark with some other larger clothes that don't fit my girls.

Here are the two outfits.
20171128_192244.jpg
20171128_192244.jpg (888.25 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
20171128_192231.jpg
20171128_192231.jpg (869.01 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
Tell me why you you should get the outfits here in this thread. I'll pick a winner on Sunday. I'll even ship them. That being the case, this is open only to US residents in the lower 48 states.

Hopefully I can find someone who could use them.

Merry Christmas!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Anyone Interested in a couple of 18" dresses.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

When you say 18" doll, is that the height of the doll or her waist size?
In any case, kudos for the kind offer! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

would those fit on a 80cm jm doll?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

they look like american girl doll clothes to me.

carlys_guy

grimreefer24601

These clothes would be for miniature adult dolls. 18" is the height. They should fit a 16" doll too. I don't have a doll that small, so I'd like to find a forum member to give them to.

William403
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by William403 »

I would love to have them. My girl is so cute but finding clothes is hard. When I do get her something new and she models them, my heart melts. Her and I thank-you for your consideration.

Merry Christmas!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

What a sweet thing to do. It is people like you that gives hope to those who sometimes need a boost and make them smile :) Good luck to whoever wins... And stay tuned, I will be doing a giveaway myself in a day or two. :wink: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

grimreefer24601

Will they fit your doll William? These are for girls 18 inches tall (About 45cm). My Mini Love Doll could never even come close to fitting these dresses.

I have a 140 A cup. Two actually. If it's your 138D you're looking for I can help you find some good stuff. I've finally gotten good at getting MJ and Becka well fit clothes. Jilly Bean (42" Mini Love Doll) is much more tough to shop for, but I've found some good items I'm going to try out.

Jilly Bean is a 42" Mini Love Doll, the small breast model. That's around 106cm. Her body measurements put her around a 2T in clothing size. That's a 2 Toddler. I've had recommendation from members who have a similar doll with larger breasts of 3T to 5T.

MJ and Becka are both 140 A Cup. They fit well in girls sizes 8-10. For more adult items an extra small can work, but an XXS is better. Anything larger needs pinning to look right.

I know these dresses won't fit hardly any doll, except maybe a Miniature Adult Doll. If you have a doll these dresses will fit, you're the only one asking for them so far.

I'd really like to give them to someone who's doll can wear them. Otherwise, hopefully Ark can find a little doll to wear them.

grimreefer24601

irishgirl wrote:What a sweet thing to do. It is people like you that gives hope to those who sometimes need a boost and make them smile :) Good luck to whoever wins... And stay tuned, I will be doing a giveaway myself in a day or two. :wink: IG
I'm so glad you commented Irish Girl. It was your give away of Airee that made me want to do this now. I hope I find some great doll to give them to.

William403
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by William403 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Will they fit your doll William? These are for girls 18 inches tall (About 45cm). My Mini Love Doll could never even come close to fitting these dresses.

I have a 140 A cup. Two actually. If it's your 138D you're looking for I can help you find some good stuff. I've finally gotten good at getting MJ and Becka well fit clothes. Jilly Bean (42" Mini Love Doll) is much more tough to shop for, but I've found some good items I'm going to try out.

Jilly Bean is a 42" Mini Love Doll, the small breast model. That's around 106cm. Her body measurements put her around a 2T in clothing size. That's a 2 Toddler. I've had recommendation from members who have a similar doll with larger breasts of 3T to 5T.

MJ and Becka are both 140 A Cup. They fit well in girls sizes 8-10. For more adult items an extra small can work, but an XXS is better. Anything larger needs pinning to look right.

I know these dresses won't fit hardly any doll, except maybe a Miniature Adult Doll. If you have a doll these dresses will fit, you're the only one asking for them so far.

I'd really like to give them to someone who's doll can wear them. Otherwise, hopefully Ark can find a little doll to wear them.

It is for my 80cm doll. Maybe too small then for her? I thought they would fit but my math is sometimes fuzzy. Lol. Was hoping to find something for her! Thank you!

grimreefer24601

I'm afraid you'd be quite disappointed with the size of these dresses William. They are half the size you would need for any 80cm.

Do you know your 80cm dolls bust/waist/hip measurements? I still may be able to help you find something that might fit close.

I'd like to give these dresses to someone in time for Christmas, if I can find someone who can use them.

William403
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by William403 »

I'll measure her tomorrow and let you know. I appreciate the help! Thank-you

couple and doll

Post by couple and doll »

I would love to win it's not that I'm looking to get somthing free it's that iv never win anything in my life I'm disabled and have to rely on the internet to shop but never get the right fit

grimreefer24601

I got curious, so I looked at the sizes of a 80cm doll. That size puts her at an 18M as far as I can tell. No sexy clothes in this range, but you can find similar dresses to the ones I'm giving away, and the larger versions my girls got.

This dress is really similar to the dresses I'm giving away, and should fit your doll.
https://www.jcpenney.com/p/bonnie-jean- ... ge=fewleft

There are actually a lot of good dresses and clothes here in 18m.
https://www.jcpenney.com/g/dresses-baby ... resses_95_

So, these are dresses. Pants and stuff will fit different. These 18m I think will fit your 80cm. I'd say buy one outfit at 18m. If it's too small try 24m. If it's too large try 12m. I think 18m will be your sweet spot though based on what I could find of the 80cm doll measurements.

grimreefer24601

couple and doll wrote:I would love to win it's not that I'm looking to get somthing free it's that iv never win anything in my life I'm disabled and have to rely on the internet to shop but never get the right fit
It seems to be more about finding a doll these outfits will fit. Tell me about your doll. What size is she? Either she will fit these dresses, or I'll try to recommend a size based on your doll measurements. If she fits my dresses you will be the only one eligible for the give away so far.

INFORMATIONS