https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Smart Dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

tubaguba34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Smart Dolls

Post by tubaguba34 »

Hey guys I wondering about Smart Dolls What are they doing you can control from phone like this ı am not sure all function . Can you give me detail for this. I am sure ıt is too much money. +6000 dolar ı guess.

Can you share simple ? pic or link with me thank you.!
Last edited by Slew on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to Miniature Adult Dolls

TakersRose

Re: Smart Dolls

Post by TakersRose »

I did find the website for them, but I didn't post a link because there was a child in the opening photo holding a doll. However, if you put "Smart Doll" into Google (or another search engine I'd expect) the website comes right up.

As far as I can tell the look of the faces and body are a lot like Lovely Doll and Tokyo Doll. It seems for the doll by herself it will cost 483.67 USD with a sports bra set. She's 100.00 USD more with a sports bra and apparel set. On the doll model page it doesn't say that the wig and eyes are included but if you look at the separate Wig and Eye topics, it states that each Smart Doll model comes with a pair of 'default' eyes as well as a 'default' wig but there are more to purchase. There are also a pretty nice selection of clothing and accessories to add to a collection.

As far as I can tell, they ship worldwide. I didn't find anything in the 'Smart Doll Buyers Guide' that would indicate otherwise. They seem like neat little dolls.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

he isn't looking for info on a smart doll brand doll he want info on AI dolls so slew moved it to the wrong area by not reading the question.

carlys_guy

shobokdaman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shobokdaman »

I have a Smart Doll it's just a regular doll. TakersRose described it well, it's like Dolfie Dream. Seems Danny Choo gave up on his robot program for a while... am still awaiting any news on a robot 1/2 scale version.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

carlys_guy wrote:he isn't looking for info on a smart doll brand doll he want info on AI dolls so slew moved it to the wrong area by not reading the question.

carlys_guy
I kinda misread it too. Sorry for the confusion.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

dom mic

Post by dom mic »

In the coming years/ decades they'll have smart wifi robot sex dolls that will have enough intelligence to walk around the home, talk to you and get into any position you want. Of course there would be a super computer giving her that ability, a super computer too expensive to own of course unless you have millions, available through a wifi app or web site.

INFORMATIONS