Starpery.com

Confused - not oiling?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Confused - not oiling?

Post by J90 »

Hi,

many in this forum recommend baby-oil on a wm-doll. And now I read a few comments not to oil her? What is the right answer? My vendor recommend me to apply penaten ultra sensitive baby oil on my new doll 2 times, after I received her. I already did it. :roll:

And I don`t want to apply baby oil with my scratchy hands, anymore. Are there any protection-gloves?

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Confused - not oiling?

Post by J90 »

Can I use baby oil for lube?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

OMG!
Please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com after reading the Newlywed guide and please realize some like MANDOS have never oiled a doll and done fine. Some have followed I20 protocol to the T and done just fine, but over oiling can be bad for your lady.
Love,
Nyoko and Myuki
Attachments
red on Myuki.jpg
red on Myuki.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
asian.jpg
asian.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 1406 times

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Thank you, I´ve already read your threads. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=88389 + https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 24&t=88292

My vendor meant that the wm-doll is very clean at delivery and I don`t have to wash her on that day.

I applied Penaten ultra sensitive, it does not contain perfume, like the "normal" Penaten.

So I really can use Penaten Ultra Sensitive for lube, by daily use?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Oil helps to clean all the gunk. and catches all the lint and things she picks up.
You can soak a microfiber oil cloth with baby oil and lightly wipe, when the time comes.
Washing a new doll is recommended, to alleviate any odor, and to wash away release agents. And for your own peace of mind :) A clean doll is a sexy doll
I use a soft sponge for her bath. It does help to pick up lint, etc, as well.
When new, doll does not need any oil for the first few months. However it can vary. But after play, wash her down there with antibacterial soap, let her dry well, and add a light wipe of vaseline in, and around her lady parts. Just a light layer, not too much.
Once that has set in, a light dusting of corn starch to cure the sticky skin.

Too much oil will soften the material, making it more prone to tearing.

Lube? My jury is still out on what really is best to use. If we do not want too much oil, then using baby oil, or vaseline will be detrimental over the term?
Try just a bit of soap and water.?

One important thing is, make darn sure she is dry inside her, do not want mold. You'll see creative ideas, little air pumps etc...

Enjoy your toy!!
:)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Like Mandos, I have never oiled my doll either. And I have had her for about four years now. The only problem that I have had has been the vaginal tear shown here:
Damaged coochie 002.JPG
Damaged coochie 002.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1300 times
This is part of the reason that I have stayed away from oiling my doll as this damage didn't occur until I started using vaseline down there.
In fact, I didn't have any problems at all for the first 2-3 years. So it's quite a coincidence that as soon after I started using the vaseline, I find a vag tear. :?
But in all fairness, a LITTLE vaseline would probably have been ok. But I'm pretty sure that I was overdoing it as I was rubbing in whole handfuls at a time. 8O
So I'm thinking that's what caused the damage as tpe isn't as fragile as people make it out to be. If anyone doubts this, then take a tpe insert by each end and stretch it out as far as you can. You will be surprised just how stretchy it is. If you REALLY want to test the limits of it's durability, then actually try to pull it apart. Unless you're as strong as the Hulk, then I seriously doubt that you will be able to break it. :wink:
With that being said, I think that oiling once in a while would still be beneficial. So I'm going to give my doll her first oiling later this week. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

I introduced the mineral oil care in this article:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 29&t=88739

YL Doll took it and added it to their official website:
https://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?r ... ation_id=7

What is the problem:

- No understanding for the material TPE and that we have different TPE blends
- No understanding that everybody is treating his TPE doll different
- No listening of the community to the recommendation I provided, my recommendations have been misused, which caused overacting and making other recommendations out of it

What is the biggest problem:

The TPE piece in front of you has boobs, ass and a nice smile.
And therewith all the logic is gone out of your brain.
If it would be a quadratic TPE piece, we would not have thousands of articles.

A lot of people do not more want to learn and to understand.
They want a guide to manage several things.

This brings me to the question if it is necessary to have a guide for the ussage of toilet paper, and if it is better to use single sheets, double folded sheets and the amount of paper you need for a "session" on the pot.
I think you understand, and that this mineral oil care thematic is pissing me on meanwhile.
Learn, understand, do it...or leave it.

And here is the worst case:

I had phone calls and emails with "vendors".
They were not able to tell me details about the used TPE for the TPE dolls.
They did not know something about the different TPE blends.
All they said was "it is thermoplastic elastomere", and that bullshit about "medical TPE" (LOL).

I'm done with this topic !
Learn, understand, do it...or leave it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Stewie studmuffin:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:If anyone doubts this, then take a tpe insert by each end and stretch it out as far as you can. You will be surprised just how stretchy it is. If you REALLY want to test the limits of it's durability, then actually try to pull it apart. Unless you're as strong as the Hulk, then I seriously doubt that you will be able to break it.
WRONG

If you really want to test the "durability" of TPE (what you mean is the tear strength / crack resistance), you are not able to measure it by stretching it to the maximum until it rips apart.
You have to measure this in steps of
- simple elongation of the material length
- double elongation
- triple elongation and so on.

You have to measure the time for each elongation test, until you have the first material cracks (skin cracks).
And you have to do this for each TPE blend !

I'm using such TPE stretching racks (built by my own)
TPE stretching rack.jpg
TPE stretching rack.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
And believe me, I do a lot of tests to check also the chemical resistance of the TPE and with light under the stretching rack I can see in my microscope camera how this affects the TPE structure.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

J90,
With all due respect, your vendor gave you PISS POOR guidance in my honest opinion, but then again, how many dolls does your vendor own?
Then again...
Some vendors give away black and purple lingerie which I feel is IDIOTIC too.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Stewie studmuffin,
Thank you for sharing....
Yes, too much of a good thing is not good.
Just like you can die drinking too much water.
It was awhile ago, but some one bought a YL 148 and was quite upset that his doll was getting cracks in her groin area. What was going on here?
She was getting dried out IMHO
Each doll is a little bit diffrent
Well...some one asked him...Did you oil her ect...
Within 2 days, he was VERY, VERY happy with the results!
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Thanks for the guide. Helped a lot. My doll is still in normal condition. So I think it was ok. First oiling was in the 1st week, second in the middle of the 2nd week.

My Baby oil contains only Paraffinum Liquidum and Isopropyl Palmitate. Is that ok?

And I shouldn`t apply powder on high stressing areas, because it soaks the oil out, right?

Guess I`ll oil her only 4 times a year with a brush.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

J90,
Every doll is different. The johnson with pink cap is what I believe is in our guide.
You can apply powder, that is why they also suggest special treatment and watching those areas carefully.
It is about balance. Some people use their dolls more than others.
Hope this helps.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Indigo20 wrote: If you really want to test the "durability" of TPE (what you mean is the tear strength / crack resistance), you are not able to measure it by stretching it to the maximum until it rips apart.
You have to measure this in steps of
- simple elongation of the material length
- double elongation
- triple elongation and so on.

You have to measure the time for each elongation test, until you have the first material cracks (skin cracks).
And you have to do this for each TPE blend !

I'm using such TPE stretching racks (built by my own)
TPE stretching rack.jpg
And believe me, I do a lot of tests to check also the chemical resistance of the TPE and with light under the stretching rack I can see in my microscope camera how this affects the TPE structure.
Absolutely. This is how it should be done if one was attempting a thorough scientific assessment. TPE blends can indeed vary quite a bit and this sort of testing would be the only way to make precise comparisons.
I was just proposing a "hands on" experiment for the people who say that ALL TPE is fragile junk.
Since the average person isn't going to take the time to do an in-depth analysis, I proposed the stretch test as a simple demonstration to show that the material isn't as fragile as the TPE haters insinuate. :wink:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Stewie studmuffin,
Thank you for sharing....
Yes, too much of a good thing is not good.
Just like you can die drinking too much water.
It was awhile ago, but some one bought a YL 148 and was quite upset that his doll was getting cracks in her groin area. What was going on here?
She was getting dried out IMHO
Each doll is a little bit diffrent
Well...some one asked him...Did you oil her ect...
Within 2 days, he was VERY, VERY happy with the results!
Best,
Jeff
Yeah, I think I just over applied the vaseline to the vag area which caused an over softened condition. But otherwise, it worked perfectly to keep her from developing the stress cracks that you see between the legs of a lot of other dolls.
So I'm in no ways suggesting that it should be avoided altogether.
The old saying of "Everything in moderation" certainly applies in this case. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I see that the oil that I have contains Tocopheryl Acetate. Is that ok for 2014 vintage YL dolls?

INFORMATIONS