Starpery.com

Sanhui vagina tearing away from crotch

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui vagina tearing away from crotch

Post by Forb »

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure I can find the repair procedure on here but I thought I'd start a thread to show the problem and the repair with pictures. ALL help/tip is MUCH appreciated, Thank You!

This is a Sanhui 156, early 2017 model. Her pussy lips began tearing away from the surrounding silicone quite a while ago and its slowly getting worse. It's been on my todo list for a while and its time to fix her.

First a factory photo:
PQC119BG97_25_20170425.jpg
PQC119BG97_25_20170425.jpg (430.07 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
And now: (she is spreading her legs very wide, it looks mostly normal with her legs closed)
DSC_0196a.jpg
DSC_0196a.jpg (257.67 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
DSC_0199a.jpg
DSC_0199a.jpg (304.64 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
DSC_0200a.jpg
DSC_0200a.jpg (275.13 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
So I'm pretty sure I need this, so I bought some:

I think I need some gloves? I'm under the assumption that I can carefully fill the gaps with the sealant, wipe off excess, and close her legs some... and let her dry?

I will do some searches and research first. Just thought I'd start a thread for this repair in hopes it helps someone else!

Thanks in advance for any help (paging Dr.Samara) :wink:
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sanhui vagina tearing away from crotch

Post by samara78 »

This is delamination from 2 seperate pours.you will need to clean inside the cut with an acetone dipped cotton swab.
Next get some permatex flowable windshield sealant on the end of the tooth pickbapply or in each side of the cut.

Start at the deepest part between the vagina and the skin.
Have some permatex on the tooth pick. Have her legs apart like in the photo. Do not apply all the way to the edge of the cut. Close her legs with a small dildo or something similar inside. Open them again and wipe off any excess glue on the surface. Close her legs back up and leave her there overnight. Use set of nitrile gloves as to not contaminate the working area.

Good luck! You got this
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thank You Samara!

The operation was a success, but not without a really stupid mistake on my part: When Samara says to use a dildo or other object, TEST IT OUT FIRST and make sure it's big enough! After I had applied the glue I went for my 'object', a douche nozzle and it wasn't big enough and didn't completely close up the gap even with her legs closed. Panic ensued for a few minutes trying larger and larger objects. The one I ended up using was still too small. I should've used a bottle of lube. I couldn't believe I needed something that big.... oh well

Even though she's obviously been repaired I call it a success as I was just looking for a strong bond and the area seems just as strong as new! She will never be doing photography like below, and under normal photography or even in person, she looks just fine.

Here is a pic of her when the glue was still wet. Legs closed, object inserted. She stayed like this 100% still for nearly 2 days.
DSC_0201.jpg
DSC_0201.jpg (385.79 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
Before 'n After:
b and a.jpg
b and a.jpg (437.93 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
Legs closed, post repair:
DSC_0208.jpg
DSC_0208.jpg (279.68 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
I also repaired her pinky finger that had so many pokes the tip of her finger almost fell off :o Again, super easy following Samara's instructions!

Thanks Again Samara! You are a doll hero!
Forb

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Interesting. First time I've seen this issue. I suppose this is the potential drawback of the pigmentation option, but it looks like it's not that bad and easily repairable. Good to know, and to look out for in the future. I'm thinking of getting a new Sanhui sometime this year, and I'll definitely be getting the pigmentation options, despite this issue.
I'd rather have this than have paint rubbing off all the time. May I ask the color of the pigment shown here?
It looks a lighter shade than the photos on the Sanhui site. Thanks for sharing!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Jimbofod wrote:Interesting. First time I've seen this issue. I suppose this is the potential drawback of the pigmentation option, but it looks like it's not that bad and easily repairable. Good to know, and to look out for in the future. I'm thinking of getting a new Sanhui sometime this year, and I'll definitely be getting the pigmentation options, despite this issue.
I'd rather have this than have paint rubbing off all the time. May I ask the color of the pigment shown here?
It looks a lighter shade than the photos on the Sanhui site. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Jimbofod, This was a January 2017 Sanhui 156. They didn't have the new pigment option back then, or at least I didn't know about it. Sanhui dolls have amazing quality! I would not let this sway your decision at all. If I had used a lager insertion I really think the repair could have been picture perfect, and the procedure is super easy too.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

It seems you must have got a free upgrade! SH has a habit if sneaking these in, it seems. I'm getting an Elfie second hand that has basically the same exact issue, so this repair post is super helpful and timely for me. Thanks!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I assume this vagina arrangement is a softer silicone insert, than the body, that is glued in by the factory?
It just came unglued a little. Some people end up gluing in the removable inserts of their dolls as the don't like the labia gap.
I believe in using the minimum glue to get the job done as some glues can be hard and if a person ever needs to replace the insert, less glue will make it easier.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS