Starpery.com

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by catastrophe »

Hi,

I just got my new 6YE 165cm F cup insert model and was cleaning her yesterday, now worrying if mold might start growing if my cleaning procedure isn't right... I used an vagina irrigator and filled with soapy antibaterial handwash and pumped it inside the love holes. Then I flushed it out with water but it still seems a bit soapy even after several flushes. I tried to dry it with cloth but there was too much water inside that doesn't come out, I went and bought some pads and shoved it in 2 hours later to soak the water up, but even after overnight there is still moisture inside, especially deep inside the vagina. But no time to continue drying today as I need to go to work and now worrying that mold might be starting to grow if I don't dry her completely soon....

How long does it usually take for mold to grow? They can't grow in soapy water right? Since it's inside the holes I have no way to check and see. Would it help if I soak some paper towels with hydrogen peroxide and stuff it inside? Or do I need bleach? I need to go back ASAP tonight to dry her with paper towels since pads don't seem to be working well enough...

Thanks in advance.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by Nord »

I'm no chemist or biologist or whatever, but I'd say nah. Especially if we're talking water that is still mixed with soap. Just keep it vented and possibly add a fan in front of it while you're gone, if you're unsure.

A trick that many of us do on TPE-dolls is to treat the cavities with vaseline. When this is absorbed into the material it will not only strengthen it, but also work as a protective layer against moist, which is said to prevent it from growing or absorbing into the material. Rub vaseline against any surface and you'll see that any water will simply drain off. Just don't use too much or too often, or else it can get too saturated and in turn weaken the TPE instead. Once a month is enough, and it takes about 48 hours to be absorbed.

You will still of course have to make sure that it all gets dry after washing. Personally I just shove in a piece of a fibertowel with a stick and pull it out a couple of times to dry the worst, and then let an aquarium pump dry the rest with a tube going all the way into the cavities. Air circulation is the key to avoid letting any remaining moist get nasty in there.

An aquarium pump is very much recommended. There are variants with two tubes as well if you need to vent two cavities at the same time. Just let the doll lay on bed with legs enough spread apart for the cavities to be able to vent while it dries. Should be completely dry within a couple of hours. These pumps are designed for heavy duty, so they can be left on for a long period of time if needed.

Another trick people use to get it dry is tampons. I haven't done this personally, as I'd rather have a solution that doesn't generate more costs, or forcing me to buy tampons at the local store, lol. But you might want to try.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Rolled up paper towels work for me, leave them in for several days, much cheaper than using tampons, and saves the embarrassment of buying tampons at the grocery store when there is not a single female around... :whistle:

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

catastrophe wrote:Hi,

I just got my new 6YE 165cm F cup insert model and was cleaning her yesterday, now worrying if mold might start growing if my cleaning procedure isn't right... I used an vagina irrigator and filled with soapy antibaterial handwash and pumped it inside the love holes. Then I flushed it out with water but it still seems a bit soapy even after several flushes. I tried to dry it with cloth but there was too much water inside that doesn't come out, I went and bought some pads and shoved it in 2 hours later to soak the water up, but even after overnight there is still moisture inside, especially deep inside the vagina. But no time to continue drying today as I need to go to work and now worrying that mold might be starting to grow if I don't dry her completely soon....

How long does it usually take for mold to grow? They can't grow in soapy water right? Since it's inside the holes I have no way to check and see. Would it help if I soak some paper towels with hydrogen peroxide and stuff it inside? Or do I need bleach? I need to go back ASAP tonight to dry her with paper towels since pads don't seem to be working well enough...

Thanks in advance.
Hello.

No need to use towels

Just use something like this (warning this is AC 220-240 V) or similar that will work with 110V if you live in Usa

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PROMOTION-PUMP ... SwYudXGjmM

and this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquarium-1-Met ... 2749.l2649

and your girl will be completely dry in a few hours.

Also if the hole seems a bit soapy even after several flushes it means that you are using too much soap.

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

Thanks for the detailed reply. It was soapy water in there for 2 hours before, but then I dried most of it with a pad. The problem is there is still moisture inside. Since it's only 1 day so far, will my best bet be using hydrogen peroxide in there to prevent or kill any mold, then dry with paper towels rolled up, apply baby powder (how much is enough? put some on paper towel and stuff it in?) then apply vaseline?

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

catastrophe wrote:Thanks for the detailed reply. It was soapy water in there for 2 hours before, but then I dried most of it with a pad. The problem is there is still moisture inside. Since it's only 1 day so far, will my best bet be using hydrogen peroxide in there to prevent or kill any mold, then dry with paper towels rolled up, apply baby powder (how much is enough? put some on paper towel and stuff it in?) then apply vaseline?
Do not worry, there is no way to have mold problem within 1 day.

Do not apply powder inside the holes.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I used to worry about all of that, Bought all of the kit, pump and all. Now i don't bother. Just use a female condom, Vaseline on cleaning day, job done. She is nearly 2 years old and no mould. Added bonus, after clean up is a breeze. If you really want to make sure in the future, get yourself a USB endoscope which will plug into your phone, then you can have a good look around.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Foam sponges help absorb excess water after cleaning as well.

Air pumps, tampons, paper towels are not wrong either. Whatever works and what you feel comfortable with.
As long as she is not damp for extended periods of time, she should not develop mold.

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

Ok thanks for the advice. I got the insert version, I've been told to only insert it when I use it. Do I just need to clean the insert after use and no need to worry about the vagina other than applying vaseline once a week? And how should I store the insert when not in use? Inside a sealed bag after cleaning and drying?

Also for condom use, do I really need to use it? I only have these which are lightly lubricated and silicon based which is not good for the TPE dolls I heard.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Okamoto-Cro ... galdZ-ZzSA

Any brands of recommended condoms to use?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Yes, mold can begin to grow in a day. Using a good cleaner as I have attached which uses a hospital grade antibacterial agent will prevent this and help to dry better. To insure a complete flushing of the dolls vaginal cavity, use a plastic water bottle like Evian. Fill with warm water, place the mouth of the bottle in the dolls opening and SQUEEZE. This causes a tremendous blast of water that will flush her out completely. Repeat with cold water and leave the dolls legs spread and canal open to dry. Use a camping inflator to blast out any water that remains in her and dry more efficiently. They can be purchased for $20.

My recommendation. I've been using this product for more than 15 years now. Nothing cleans easier or better. A little goes a long way. It's foaming.

https://www.cheaplubes.com/wet-keep-it-clean-7oz.aspx
KeepItClean75_XL.png
KeepItClean75_XL.png (215.21 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

catastrophe wrote:Ok thanks for the advice. I got the insert version, I've been told to only insert it when I use it. Do I just need to clean the insert after use and no need to worry about the vagina other than applying vaseline once a week? And how should I store the insert when not in use? Inside a sealed bag after cleaning and drying?

Also for condom use, do I really need to use it? I only have these which are lightly lubricated and silicon based which is not good for the TPE dolls I heard.

Vaseline once a week is a bit excessive. Once a month is enough.

How much you need to clean the area around the insert is completely up to how messy it gets. It is for example easy to get carried away and accidentally slide outside of the insert, since it gets very slippery and the TPE is very soft. There will of course be lube and stuff that needs to be cleaned up around the entry. You will simply have to feel for yourself inside the cavity after you've pulled out the insert. Wherever it is wet it should be cleaned, and then dried. TPE is porous and can absorb fluids, which is why it is so very important to keep it clean, or else mold can grow inside and/or get a very bad smell.

Never keep TPE-toys sealed in a bag or alike. Let the material breathe. Not necessarily keeping it on display in the middle of a room, but stored in a box or closet where air can somewhat circulate. The material will leak oil with time, so it will get nasty and smelly otherwise. Don't forget to treat the insert with mineral oil and/or vaseline regularly as well. This is also the reason to why you shouldn't keep the insert inside the doll when not in use.

About condoms. The silicone based lube is indeed not good for TPE over time, so make sure to wash that off first, or find a brand that has water based lube or none. But what you linked is a male condom, what Tyr suggested is to use a female condom (femidom) which is inserted into the vag. These are especially great for quickies when you don't want to spend time on cleaning the doll or messing around with the insert afterwards. You do your thing, pull out the condom, wash it off, and let it dry for re-use, or just throw it into the trash. Female condoms are a bit more expensive, but are re-usable many times for dolls. The latex is thicker which holds up good. They are usually covered in silicone based lube too which of course has to be washed off first. There's also usually a rubber ring inside at the end, which you can just throw away.

It's hard to recommend specific brands, since it's different in different countries.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

Nord wrote:
catastrophe wrote:Ok thanks for the advice. I got the insert version, I've been told to only insert it when I use it. Do I just need to clean the insert after use and no need to worry about the vagina other than applying vaseline once a week? And how should I store the insert when not in use? Inside a sealed bag after cleaning and drying?

Vaseline once a week is a bit excessive. Once a month is enough.

How much you need to clean the area around the insert is completely up to how messy it gets. It is for example easy to get carried away and accidentally slide outside of the insert, since it gets very slippery and the TPE is very soft. There will of course be lube and stuff that needs to be cleaned up around the entry. You will simply have to feel for yourself inside the cavity after you've pulled out the insert. Wherever it is wet it should be cleaned, and then dried. TPE is porous and can absorb fluids, which is why it is so very important to keep it clean, or else mold can grow inside and/or get a very bad smell.

Never keep TPE-toys sealed in a bag or alike. Let the material breathe. Not necessarily keeping it on display in the middle of a room, but stored in a box or closet where air can somewhat circulate. The material will leak oil with time, so it will get nasty and smelly otherwise. Don't forget to treat the insert with mineral oil and/or vaseline regularly as well. This is also the reason to why you shouldn't keep the insert inside the doll when not in use.

About condoms. The silicone based lube is indeed not good for TPE over time, so make sure to wash that off first, or find a brand that has water based lube or none. But what you linked is a male condom, what Tyr suggested is to use a female condom (femidom) which is inserted into the vag. These are especially great for quickies when you don't want to spend time on cleaning the doll or messing around with the insert afterwards. You do your thing, pull out the condom, wash it off, and let it dry for re-use, or just throw it into the trash. Female condoms are a bit more expensive, but are re-usable many times for dolls. The latex is thicker which holds up good. They are usually covered in silicone based lube too which of course has to be washed off first. There's also usually a rubber ring inside at the end, which you can just throw away.

It's hard to recommend specific brands, since it's different in different countries.
So will storing inside a bag but opened a bit for air be ok? Just don't want it lying around with dusts covering it over time.

So the silicone based lube on condoms can be washed off? With just water or do I need soapy water to wash off? I have about 100 and don't wanna just waste them and throw them away :wink:

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

Yes, fungi, or other microbes, can start to multiply (in a TPE doll) within a day if conditions are right.

Most basic cleaning and drying routines can take care of the issue.

Vaseline is useful because it not only helps to recondition the TPE, it also helps to form a barrier (it's hydrophobic).

Using a salt and vinegar douce also helps make conditions inhospitable to most germs, especially if you can't always get the cavities dry.

There's always more you can do if you're germophobic, but let's not go there.

Basically, just keep the cavities clean, dry, and free of secretions, etc.. :roll:
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

Potentially a major problem, I poked my finger deep inside her vagina and felt a tear at the deep end, I poked through this tear and felt it connected to the metal skeleton inside the tear. Now I'm worried that when I cleaned the inside with water and soap it got into the inner skeleton and it'll start to rust inside....

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yep if there is a hole in the VaJJ, no matter how small the potential for water to enter the skeleton and begin to rust and foul the insides is great, after some time if this goes unchecked the mixture of water, and other fluids will begin to create foul smells...which by that time mold and who knows what else will be thriving...

INFORMATIONS