Starpery.com

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by catastrophe »

Damn! It was there before I started flushing water and soap inside...and I'm sure water would have got into the skeleton in the 2 hours that water was inside the vagina...is it too late to fix now? I applied some hydrogen peroxide 3% on a paper towel and stuffed it inside for 3 hours, then paper towel dry for 2 days now some vaseline. But if the water got inside then not sure what I can do...

sucks that this happens to a new doll....came with head connector damaged, tear inside vagina, and tear under one foot. Been contacting Issac from SSD but hardly any replies....

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

catastrophre:

Get an aquarium air pump plus tubing.

Fed it in all the way.

Leave it on 24/7.

If it's TPE, that's the infamous vagina ball.

Keep your wits bout you. Read the maintenance threads.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

LDF wrote:catastrophre:

Get an aquarium air pump plus tubing.

Fed it in all the way.

Leave it on 24/7.

If it's TPE, that's the infamous vagina ball.

Keep your wits bout you. Read the maintenance threads.
Wouldn't it be too late to dry when the water already got into the skeleton? even if the vagina is dry now, not sure what will go on inside the tear. Assuming it's ok, I guess I shouldn't be washing or use any water inside there now, only vaseline and hydrogen peroxide.

swag0069

Post by swag0069 »

*washes hands* What I do to dry my dolls insides is get 1-2 paper towels, twist it, shove it in the holes. Push the tpe from all angles onto the paper towel. Take out paper towel flip it and repeat. Before all of that I wash my hands, then after the paper towel drying part. I shove my index and or middle finger all the way inside EVERYWHERE (even the end of the tunnel) to ensure that it is indeed dry. And after all of that.. I leave the doll out on a towel with legs spread to get some air flow in there. :). Kinda paranoid to leave cornstarch on my doll for extended periods of time but I just might start doing that or switch to talcum powder... or use both (one at a time ofc) depending on the occasion

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

While there is a hole to the skeleton in there, do not go bareback
Use a Nitrile Femidom until you seal the hole

There have been more than a few posts of repairing this type of damage in TPE dolls

An example of an external repair
viewtopic.php?p=1795578#p1795578

muesky6969 has used TPE from masturbators dissolved in 3M 94 primer to modify/repair dolls
Placing a 1 1/4" tube into the vagina will let you paint some adhesive at the end of the hole where it is torn and then push an adhesive coated plug against the coated tear for a permanent fix :)

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Is it okey to bring old topics back if we have something relevant to say?

I tryed cleaning and drying my lady at first, but difficulty of doing that and basicaly cleaning and taking out her vaginal insert was generating more and more damage, and i didnt feel like doing that every day. So what i decided to do is to not clean her after every use but instead... ONCE A WEEK! I am basicaly having fun with her entire week and at the end of it i clean her. I only insert a paper towel after cumming to absorb part of liquid. And heres the thing... she still didnt generate mold after 1 year and a half. She does have a bad smell in these areas tho, atleast until i clean her and then its better. And to make things worse, i once cleaned her anal hole and dryed it with sponge until it was fully dried, and after 1 week of not touching it i tested it with my finger to see and it was all moist inside! And i dryed it fully 1 week ago!

However still no mold... im not sure how is that then possible since people talk about mold appearing very easly. One thing i did from day one which probably helps the situation is that i used vaseline as lube, so she was filled with vaseline all the time. And lately im using water based lube and occasionally i use vaseling lube just to keep TPE saturated so it doesnt crack.

U guys have any other idea why mold didnt appear on my doll yet? Or maybe it did but i didnt noticed? Also her mouth had dark spots which i couldnt get rid of so i melted them with soldering iron and now its more inside skin and its fine.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I tryed cleaning and drying my lady at first, but difficulty of doing that and basicaly cleaning and taking out her vaginal insert was generating more and more damage, and i didnt feel like doing that every day. So what i decided to do is to not clean her after every use but instead... ONCE A WEEK! I am basicaly having fun with her entire week and at the end of it i clean her. I only insert a paper towel after cumming to absorb part of liquid. And heres the thing... she still didnt generate mold after 1 year and a half. She does have a bad smell in these areas tho, atleast until i clean her and then its better.
:roll:
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Use these sticks to dry your dolls cavities completely. They are incredibly effective. Be sure to wiggle in and wiggle out.

Do Not leave inside the doll for more than 15 minutes or they can become stuck inside.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09ZQQPYTD?re ... tails&th=1
41rFSrFE-IL._SL1000_.jpg
41rFSrFE-IL._SL1000_.jpg (30.02 KiB) Viewed 355 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

frankiehedoneit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by frankiehedoneit »

Starting to realize how much of a hassle it is to do maintenance on a doll. Don't be carefull and resellability is gonna sink real quick.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Mold is from spores in the air and on stuff. Depending on where you live there will be more or less spores floating in the air. :)
Once they land on something, if there is moisture and something they consider tasty they will start to grow. :(
Apparently some mold spores find TPE itself yummy, while other variants enjoy left over bodily fluids.
Cleaning the funk is easy (rinse then soap and water), but removing that last bit of moisture it a pain. :(
While it CAN grow in a day, typically that is just light stuff that is easily washed away.

One way I have avoided all this is to make sure the final rinse is with a solution that DOES NOT promote mold. There are many out there. Just get one then dilute with water to the appropriate strength. Do a final rinse and let it soak about 10 minutes to get into all cracks and creases. Drain as well as you can then insert a tampon and store the doll standing. Any residual solution will drain down into the tampon and any moisture in her WILL NOT promote mold. I have over 20 dolls and have been using a simple 15 minute cleaning method that concludes with a soak and tampon on all of them. The bread may get moldy occasionally, but never my dolls. :)

If you think that water got in there are several ways to address it. First place her on her back, arch her back and get her vagina as close as upright as possible. You may need pillows or such to support her. Try to position her so the vagina is UP and can hold liquid like a cup. Fill her up with a solution and note how far the liquid is. Go away and come back in a bit, say 30 minutes or so. If the level is the same, good chance no leakage. Otherwise you now KNOW there is a leak. :(

For the leak test use either a solution that does not promote mold, or 70% iso propyl alcohol. That way if there is a leak and it get in, you have not made it worse by adding more water.

So before you freak out, test first to see if there actually is a leak.
As seagull noted, there are LOTS of references here on how to fix a love canal hole. RevJack has many posts on fixing them.

Good luck!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

You guys clean after every use? You dont get tired of cleaning? Sometimes i have sex for 5-10 min, i cant see myself doing a cleaning longer then sex itself

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:04 am You guys clean after every use? You dont get tired of cleaning? Sometimes i have sex for 5-10 min, i cant see myself doing a cleaning longer then sex itself
I know what you mean, but It's worth making the effort to save the hassle later. It's like washing dishes. Do it after a meal and you won't end up with crap to do later on when all the leftover has dried hard to the plate! It don't take that long if you're quick. That said, mold should never grow in just one day unless you got a weird super-heated environment and even then they should still be easy to remove. Left for 2-3 days is when the real trouble begins.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I feel like the fear surrounding mold with TPE from some people is on the borderline paranoia side of things here

As an owner of dolls for 7 years here is my experience:

My first doll ever got mold in her holes because of pure negligence on my part. I remember I went a week without drying her insides out of laziness or because of some serious stuff I was going through...can't remember. But this one week of negligence didn't solely attribute to the mold...I was being half assed and lazy during the entire duration of owning my first doll. I also never dried her mouth after kissing, so she got mold on her inner lips too.

The mold looked like tiny black dots. This was also before I bought an air pump for aquariums to dry my dolls. Towels by themselves in my experience aren't enough to prevent mold, you have to air dry and use silica packets.

This is what I do now...stuff her with paper towels for an hour, then remove towels, air dry over night with air pump for aquariums, then stuff her holes with silica packets when you're not using her to dry up any remaining moisture.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, thorough air drying is cheap n effective
Gave one of my dolls a plain water rinse and aquarium air pump for a few hours, that was about 12 months ago, still no sign of mold :thumbs_up:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I personally think the the mold concerns are like the TPE boogieman ... designed to scare the novices and newbies.

... HOWEVER ...

I do think it is valid to scare them a bit. Lacking that some might just have fun, do a wipe and move on. Only to find a black, nasty fun hole a week later.
So the fear and fright causes many to get into a good cleaning routine.
Something positive there.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS